Threads: 0
Posted: 8/6/2020 at 9:39 PM Post #44
ha can someone plz brad with my dleay
Draculina
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Threads: 4
Posted: 8/6/2020 at 11:43 PM Post #45
To have your Draeyl be bred by another user, they have to be set up for breeding; and must be an adult as well. Your male Draeyl is old enough to be bred, but your female Draeyl is only an adolescent and cannot be bred yet.

To set a pet up for breeding, go to their profile page; go to your stables and just press the pets name to do this, and once on their page, press the blue button that says "Manage Pet". The first box you'll see is to name your pet. After that there'll be an option to set the pet up for sell along with selling to a certain user ID, and after that there'll be an option to set the pet up for breeding, along with setting the pet up to breed to a certain user's ID. Though only adult pets can be set up for breeding since only adults can bred.

You can also find other Draeyls through advanced search that can be bred if the are set up for breeding. You can use advanced search to narrow down what you're looking for concerning a pet.

You should also check out the forums since this thread isn't one for breeding. There's a Pet Marketplace forum, as well as a Breeding Discussion forum that may be more suited to helping you.

I hope this information helps you, and since you seem to be a newer player, welcome to Sylestia, I hope you enjoy your time playing the game. ^-^
Edited By K1tten on 8/7/2020 at 12:01 AM.
Moonstar1
Level 18
Posted: 8/10/2020 at 11:10 PM Post #46
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=91235&page=5#45
Author: Draculina
Time Posted: 8/6/2020 at 11:43 PM
To have your Draeyl be bred by another user, they have to be set up for breeding; and must be an adult as well. Your male Draeyl is old enough to be bred, but your female Draeyl is only an adolescent and cannot be bred yet.

To set a pet up for breeding, go to their profile page; go to your stables and just press the pets name to do this, and once on their page, press the blue button that says "Manage Pet". The first box you'll see is to name your pet. After that there'll be an option to set the pet up for sell along with selling to a certain user ID, and after that there'll be an option to set the pet up for breeding, along with setting the pet up to breed to a certain user's ID. Though only adult pets can be set up for breeding since only adults can bred.

You can also find other Draeyls through advanced search that can be bred if the are set up for breeding. You can use advanced search to narrow down what you're looking for concerning a pet.

You should also check out the forums since this thread isn't one for breeding. There's a Pet Marketplace forum, as well as a Breeding Discussion forum that may be more suited to helping you.

I hope this information helps you, and since you seem to be a newer player, welcome to Sylestia, I hope you enjoy your time playing the game. ^-^
yes i do
Moonstar1
Level 18
Posted: 8/12/2020 at 7:09 PM Post #47
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=91235&page=5#45
Author: Draculina
Time Posted: 8/6/2020 at 11:43 PM

you can brad with my mail
Draculina
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Threads: 4
Posted: 8/12/2020 at 8:16 PM Post #48
I apologize, but I am not looking to breed with your male Draeyl since I don't do much breeding. I tend to focus more on collecting themes, high rarity pets, and certain species I am fond of. I occasionally breed pets, but not often.

Your Draeyl is also not able to be bred. He's not set up or isn't set up properly. As explained in my previous post, he has to be set up for breeding through the "Manage Pet" button. He must also be priced at 1, he cannot be priced at 0 since that's the default that would keep him from being eligible from being bred. If your Draeyl was set up to be bred, he'd have a little pink/red heart under him on your view of him from the stable tab he's in to signify this. Your Draeyl does not.

And just to be informative; if someone pays to breed with your Draeyl, they get the egg, not you. For you to get the egg, you'd either have to breed two of your own adult Draeyls; one male and one female of course, or you could pay to breed another user's female Draeyl with your male Draeyl. If you pay to breed your male Draeyl with another user's female Draeyl you get the egg, but if another user pays to breed their female with your male they get the egg. That's how the breeding with another user's pet works.

And as mentioned in my previous post, you can also use advanced search to find pets set up by other users to be bred;

https://www.sylestia.com/search/

Advanced search will allow you to specify what you're looking for much easier. You can specify many things; species, male or female, themed or non-themed, price range, etc. And this includes finding pets that are set up for breeding.

And I hope I don't sound rude, but as I mentioned previously, this thread is not for advertising or asking for your pets to be bred on. I'd suggest looking at the forums to find help concerning breeding, as well as finding the right forum for breeding;

https://www.sylestia.com/forums/

I'd suggest to look at this forum since you're a bit newer and still have quite a bit to learn about the game;

https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?forum=11

Anyways, I wish you the best of luck on Sylestia. ^-^
Edited By K1tten on 8/13/2020 at 3:01 PM.
Novaherodragon
Level 70
Posted: 8/30/2020 at 10:43 PM Post #49
The jackalope! IT GOT PICKED!
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 9/1/2020 at 1:54 AM Post #50
any updates on the vorps artwork?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.