Forum Index > Bug Reporting > Adding Design Slots
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Watercolors
Level 74
The Artistic
Threads: 132
Posted: 7/15/2020 at 9:52 PM Post #1
I dont know if this is a bug, but, the only place Ive found to add design slots is through the generators save design button which works great, except when you add design slots it clears out whatever design is currently in the generator. This isnt great when you wanna save the design and youre out of slots. If you forget to grab the image link its gone forever >.< could we maybe have another button somewhere on the actual list page? Am I missing one?
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 7/15/2020 at 9:59 PM Post #2
you can always open another generator tab/window and do it in that one, or delete one of your previously saved designs, save the new one, and then buy the slots

(It does have a warning that buying slots will cause the page to reload, too, but I feel like it should maybe be in larger font or something, or have an extra popup that says "the page will reload and the design you are working on will be lost if you do this, proceed? y/n" or something just to hammer the point home)

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.