Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2020 Summer Festival - Avatar Design
Page 2 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Theialish
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 60
Posted: 7/13/2020 at 8:44 AM Post #11
The bases in the post committed 404, so I just yeeted some out of the Wardrobe.

Meet the Summersong set! Here's the reference:

Here's the male:

Head: Summersong Hood- Honestly, we need more hoods. This used to be a crown, but I changed it.

Outfit: Summersong Garments- The ragged look helped give some flow to the design. Yes, there's also sunset puffadore things.

Back: Summersong Scarf- Again, more puffadore things. It's there to match with the puffadore things on the outfit.

Wings: Summersong Essence- This looks really cool! I wanted to use musical notes, but they got cut out. Hey, this could work as a back too!

Helds: Summersong Spirit- Seriously, I hate these. They're so common and annoying and-wait, where was I? Oh yea, Summersong sets. This little one is basically a tamed Water Sprite, and he's sooooooo cute!

By the way, here's the female:

Edited By Animaspectra on 7/13/2020 at 9:01 AM.
Lively
Level 71
Majestic Brewmistress
Threads: 43
Posted: 7/13/2020 at 8:54 AM Post #12
Festival Dancer (WIP)

Dark Fire

Heaven's Light

Hellfire

Outfit: Festival Dancer's Garb
Back: Festival Dancer's Flame
Held: Festival Dancer's Spirit
Head: Festival Dancer's Headband
Cadri
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 155
Posted: 7/13/2020 at 9:07 AM Post #13
Drawing on a computer...

Held: A paint brush and a palette
Head: wavy windswept hair, with one of those artist painting hat. (Beret)
Outfit: A White dress spattered with paint
Back: Some paintings at the feet of the artist
Wings: Spattered paint
Edited By Stormclan666 on 7/16/2020 at 8:50 AM.
Fantasizing
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 15
Posted: 7/13/2020 at 3:52 PM Post #14

Resubmitting these because I'm still in love with them ^u^
They're based on summer flowers, '18 spring/summer runway collections, and swimsuits, because what's better to cool off in the summer than chilling in a shady garden or taking a chilly dive! Besides being a s/s collection the fashion aspect is just a personal fav <3

Head: Sprig veil [the hairstyle is not included]
Held: Uprooted cutlass
Outfit: Summer bloom couture
Back: Sunshower cape
Wings: Festive branches [the little flowers on the floor can be part of the wings or outfit]
The four outfit themes could be the summer-blooming flowers sulfur cosmos (orange), petunia (pink), daylily (red) and hydrangea (blue). These also have nicely varied bloom/petal shapes!

Edit: here's everything seperately for clarity :) The images are a lil big, sorry for that

I'm so glad there will be new fest items again! The recolors have been fun but it's always exciting to see what the new items are :D
Edited By Fantasizing on 7/14/2020 at 6:36 AM.
Britters
Level 72
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 167
Posted: 7/13/2020 at 7:11 PM Post #15
Alright, so I had this idea a few years ago. I know we already have a mermaid style outfit from a boss in Astryl's Tranquility but I think it would be nice to have another option. Without further ado, I present...

Mystical Mermaid Set

Mermaid Outfit (Female): Okay so we have a fin obviously. The Blooming Genie (with the swoopy smoke tails that curve around themselves) outfits from 2019 Spring Fest really gave me hope for this being possible. Obviously my skills aren't great and therefore I'm sure that artists can render a much better version than I can. Now, besides the fin we have some strings of pearls and a little bit of what I imagined to be like fish netting making up the top. NOTE: The fins for both my male and female examples look the same, but I think subtle differences could be fun to play around with

Mermaid Crown/Circlet/Headdress: So, I realize I went with red hair which gives my example a very "Disney" vibe, but that wasn't necessarily intentional xD I imagined this as a very loose braid pulled over one shoulder, with flyaway strands framing the face. The crown/circlet thing is like a wire wrap going around the head with little crystals/rocks of varying sizes attached all the way around.

Mermaid Narwhal Companion: Fairly self explanatory. This held item is a little narwhal friend that the mermaid can call using the shell (yes...thats a shell and not a croissant xD) in her hand. Obviously you guys can do much better colors and patterning on these than I can.

Outfit: Okay, I left the fin off of the male so that it wouldn't have to draw it again...just pretend it's there. The male has a waist wrap of the fish netting and a necklace of shark teeth.
Head: Basically the same as the female, though I did less crystals and made them mostly longer to make it more masculine. I wanted to do a hairstyle but could not figure one out that I thought was good enough.
Held: A mermaid outfit would not be complete without a trident. This...this trident sucks xD but I was rushed to get this up in time. In know the artists could rock this.

NOTES: So I didn't end up doing a back item but it'd be cool for there to be one. Also, I didn't do anything on their arms, which I probably should have. Maybe more fish netting or some bracers made of coral. :)
Alison280
Level 70
Snow Wars Mastermind
Threads: 151
Posted: 7/14/2020 at 6:44 PM Post #16
Hey Fai, I'm not able to access the avatar bases due to the link. Once I click on it it says "Error 404! Page Not Found!".

Are you able to fix it?
Anemochory
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 156
Posted: 7/14/2020 at 8:23 PM Post #17
Yay, new avatar items are back!
This is technically a resubmission, but I've reworked the art and added more possible color variations.

I don't have any good names yet, so for now I guess I'll just call it the Summer Clouds set? Very boring, I know. Or Cloudloft set? (Don't know where that name came to me from...maybe thinking of Skyloft?)

Outfit: Cloud Raiment
Head: Sun Crown (and Cloud Hair)
Wings: Cloud Wings
Held: Weather Staff
Background: Sea of Clouds

(In case it's not clear, the staff has a sun in the middle, clouds on the top, wind on the sides, and rain coming from the bottom. I imagined the rain to be beads on chains.)

Male version (was not reworked):

The collar is supposed to be in the shape of two clouds, and the sleeves should really have the white part fluffed out a bit more from the slashes.)

Dusky Sunset coloring, inspired by this picture:

Misty Dawn coloring

Stormy Afternoon coloring (This was a coloring of my old version. As you can see, there are some changes to the wings, skirt, and sleeves. I think I might actually like the bigger, fluffier sleeves of this old version better.)
Edited By Ponder on 7/17/2020 at 4:42 PM.
Unstaeble
Level 75
Stoneheart Savior
Threads: 138
Posted: 7/15/2020 at 1:18 AM Post #18
STILL WORKING TO UPDATE/ADD FINISHING TOUCHES!
This is a lot lol, I really liked the carnival theme so here's the Crazy Carnival Summer Set! Also noticed we don't really have much casual themed items OR any side ponytails. I included a recolor option along with 3 general variant sets. Feel free to use just the recolor, just the variants, or both!
Full Album of Images (wip)

Carnival Companions (helds)
Fuzzy
Sparkles
Hoppers (wip name)
Drake (might not make the cut)

Carnival Costume (outfit)
Female
Recolor Option
Color Coding: Blue-Top1, Red-Top2, Green-Feet1, Purple-Feet2, Pink-Accent1, Yellow-Accent2
Chocolate . . . Cotton Candy . . . Strawberry

Male
Recolor Option
Color Coding: Blue-Top1, Red-Top2, Green-Feet1, Purple-Feet2, Pink-Accent1, Yellow-Accent2

Carnival Hairdo (head)
Female
Recolor Option
Color Coding: Blue-Hair color, Red-Head2, Green-Head1

Male
Recolor Option
Color Coding: Blue-Hair color, Red-Head2, Green-Head1

Carnival Bow (wings)
Recolor Option
Color Coding: Blue-Wing1, Red-Wing2

Carnival Flags (back)
Regular

Full Set View
Female
Recolor Option

Male
Recolor Option

Edited By Unstaeble on 7/16/2020 at 2:01 AM.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 7/15/2020 at 7:51 PM Post #19
just a note the base photos dont link or work :)
Ne0nNy
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 92
Posted: 7/16/2020 at 12:35 PM Post #20
Avatar Outfit: Tomboy/Tomgirl Outfit

Tomboy/Tomgirl Outfit

Why: Summer outfits, overalls can be seen pretty commonly in some parts

Crow Wings

Why: Crows lay their eggs during summer months

Palm Tree Hammock

Why: Palm trees are associated with summer a lot, and hammocks are usually used to relax

Seahorse

Why: Ocean life is a popular subject in summer

Bandana

Why: Idk really, but I guess it can be used as a mask for the pandemic?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.