Players 2,411 375
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,241,199 1,270
Generated 656,170 19
Captured 1,190,409 63
Bred 6,394,525 1,188
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Artwork Trades > Auri's Art Commissions!
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Auria
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 63
Posted: 5/18/2020 at 10:14 PM Post #1
OPEN
(Very Interested in doing Humanoid Sylestis!)
I will be starting traditional art commissions! Yay!! ^-^ The artwork will be photographed and uploaded, of course if you rather it be sent to your physical address I can have that arranged as well.

What I Can Do
-OCs
-Sylestis
-DnD Characters
-A little gore
-Simple Backgrounds
-Furries

If it's not here or in the Won't Do section just ask ^-^

What I Won't Do
-NSFW
-Vore
-A Full Page of Gore
-Realism (I can try, but I'm not very good.)
-Super Buff Musclehead characters (I will try if you ask, but it will take very long and might be bad)

Prices
-Fullbody - 30k
-Bust - 20k
-Lineart - 10k
-Sketch - 5k

Add Ons
-Shading - 5k
-Colored - 5k
-Background (with character) - 5k
-Tips Are Appreciated (but optional)

Half payment is due when I send the sketch in for review.
(I also take payment in the form of Diamonds, Certain Items(ask), and USD)

Slots
1: NeonNy's Character
2: Ceylonrose Color Shade Bust

I have taken art classes my whole life, and have finished my 2nd year of CVA* at the Burton Center for Arts an Technology.

*CVA stands for Center for Visual Arts - it is an esteemed art course in VA U.S.
There are entrance exams to get in the 4 year course. ^-^

Copyright Guidelines for My Art
- You may post my art anywhere as long as the signature is fully visible and/or you credit me.
-My artwork is for personal use. You may NOT resell my art or use for commercial use without my permission.
-Once you pay for the artwork you do own it, but the above guideline still applies.
-If I make art for you and you wish to use it commercially, we can figure out a contract, if I refuse, and find the art being used in a way that's not allowed I will report the post, ad, etc. to the admins of the site I find it on and have it taken down.
- Additionally to being taken down artwork of mine being used commercially I will take away any rights you have to my art.
-Please just be respectful of art as it is a profession and takes years of practice and dedication. If you have any questions on what you may do with the art you buy, just ask. I will respect you if you respect me. ^-^
I apologize is some things were repeated.
Edited By Auria on 7/12/2020 at 12:10 PM.
Auria
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 5/19/2020 at 12:49 PM Post #2
Examples of Work So Far

^Commission for Sandstorm514

^Drawing of Omifoxxo's Queen

More to come...
Edited By Auria on 6/22/2020 at 7:48 AM.
Lapo
Level 65
The Perfectionist
Threads: 92
Posted: 5/19/2020 at 12:52 PM Post #3
Can you draw my Lighira and my avatar together, fullbody?
If not, can you just draw my avatar fullbody?

Auria
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 5/19/2020 at 12:57 PM Post #4
Of course ^-^ Would you like just a sketch or inked as well?
I'll do my best on the Lighira ^-^
Lapo
Level 65
The Perfectionist
Posted: 5/19/2020 at 12:58 PM Post #5
Inked, please! Make it 30K for it, I want to tip you 5K
Auria
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 5/19/2020 at 1:02 PM Post #6
Will do ^-^ I'll send you a sketch of it (once I get that far), and you can request any last changes to it, and give criticism. After, I get your approve I'll begin inking. ^-^
It shouldn't take more than 2 days, but if it does, I'll make sure to send you a pm noting that it may be delayed.
Lapo
Level 65
The Perfectionist
Posted: 5/19/2020 at 1:03 PM Post #7
That's okay! Take your time!
Tigress
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 371
Posted: 5/23/2020 at 7:20 AM Post #8
Ah ha! I have found your art shop :) Prepare to be spammed lol.
I'm currently working on fleshing out my DND character (and would love your input if you are so inclined).
The setting is a Waterdeep (which I don't really know much about). I also have no idea what clothing looks like in this world.

I've provided (a really long) description of the character. It's basically everything I've decided on so far. Following that are some descriptions of scenes. If I may, I'd like sketches of the scenes. I'll probably get full body commissions done of my favorites. :)

Character:
Summary: Chaotic neutral, human, rogue, urchin background :)
Traits: fair-skinned, dark green eyes, black shoulder-length hair, short in stature, and thin
^reference for hair without the long braid

Short and lithe, Ayla could pass for a child at first glance. Age-wise, she isn't that much older than what people first assume, but years of living on the street had hardened her. With her short black hair carefully hidden by a hood, she could conceivably pass as a young boy. Disguised as such, she goes about picking pockets, running errands for the city's crime bosses, and teaming up with a variety of conmen, thieves, and similar characters... basically anything that will keep her out of the obvious profession for girls on the streets. Unsurprisingly, she has trust issues, dislikes commitment, and can never stay in one place/job for long. She is extremely wary of making friends; her only companion is a pet mouse (which is well trained and does provide some sort of practical aid in her jobs I just haven't figured out the details yet)
Some other notes...running away is always plan A, fighting is plan B.
Ayla loves climbing and the rooftops are her domain. They allow her to travel the city easily while avoiding attention. They also provide a good escape route. :)

Scene 1:
Ayla sits on the roof of a crumbling stone building as the sun is setting. Her pet mouse rests on her shoulder, her only companion in a cold unforgiving city. From up high, it's harder to pick out the slums and poverty that she knew was all around her. There's a sense of peace and freedom as she gazes at the city's silhouette.

Scene 2:
Trapped! The alleyway ended abruptly with a stone wall, too smooth to climb. Ayla felt her sense of claustrophobia rising. Running had always been an option for her; not anymore. She turned to face the two large figures lumbering towards her. Twin daggers appear in her hands. She wasn't going down without a fight.

Scene 3
*age in this one is about 5-7
A young Ayla huddles on the side of a busy street at dusk. Everyone is hurrying to get home before it gets dark, and no one pays any heed to the little orphan girl. Hugging a bundle of rags to her chest, she scans the crowd, stubbornly clutching to the hope that her parents will appear.
Edited By Sandstorm514 on 6/9/2020 at 12:42 AM.
Auria
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 5/23/2020 at 8:57 AM Post #9
This looks awesome!! I absolutely love your character so far! ^-^ I have only one question after reading. What style is her hair? Is it curly wavy, straight, just messy?
Also, how you wrote the scenes was amazing!

I'm sad to say I don't know much about Waterdeep except that it's a port city in the Forgotten Realms campaign. (My group seems to enjoy being extra, so we never really used the written campaigns; we just put out a setting (Near Future, Super powers are common; medieval, fantasy) and play. I can read up on it though, so I can do the best I can on your commissions.

For all three sketches it'll be about 9k.
Ne0nNy
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 5/24/2020 at 2:17 PM Post #10
Fullbody + Colored + Shading + Background
Price: 25k +3k + 1k = 29k

Ignore the bad proportions. I used this free base.

Appearance description:
Pale skin
She is pretty small in size, about 5'2 when she is 18 years old.
She wears a black or dark-gray fur cloak at all times, sometimes with the fur hood up or down
Wears a plastic cat mask with red kitsune markings on it (Mesh in eyes, cannot see past if you are looking at her)
Mask has white strap that goes around her head with golden bells on the edges of the mask painted with red flowers
She wears a tight leopard-print t-shirt with tears in it (Spots are random, placement doesn't matter) and jean shorts
Short, ragged and messy black hair (Draw hair based off this picture, I can't draw hair)
Electric blue eyes
Thick fabric for shoes tied with rope (Like this)

Other:
When not wearing the fur hood, her cat mask is rested on the top of her head
When wearing the fur hood, her cat mask is on and covering most of her face (Does not wear hood without mask and vice versa)

Background idea:
Simple setting in a forest or having her sitting in a tree
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.