Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Player Introductions > Kittyauthor's... stuff about me thre...
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Kittyauthor
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 74
Posted: 4/15/2020 at 3:10 PM Post #1
Edited By Kittyauthor on 6/8/2021 at 8:49 AM.
Kittyauthor
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 4/15/2020 at 3:10 PM Post #2
Random Announcement Stuffs

Reminder: This exists. Do RPG and quote Lark on the "on fire, fall off of cliff into spikes" thing.

Reminder to integrate this into an RPG idea: Ding ding ding! Py-thag-or-e-an
I'm keeping that there. Be haunted by THE BELL!

Also credit to Larkien Her thread
Edited By Kittyauthor on 6/16/2021 at 8:54 AM.
Kittyauthor
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 4/15/2020 at 3:10 PM Post #3
The Actual About Me

Username
You read the title, right? JK JK, I'm Kittyauthor

Names/Nicknames
As long as it's not inappropriate or mean, call me whatever you want. You can even call me KitKat

"I don't fear death. I don't see the point in fearing what is eventually going to happen to all of us."
-Me and no one else because... yeah.

Sexuality
Biro ace

Pronouns
They/them preferred

Birthday
May 24th

Timezone
Sylestia time

Pet/s
Annoying black cat Inky and my fish Toriel

Personality thingy
No thanks

Favorite Species
Nixis and Ryoris

Favorite Colors
Pink, purple, and TARDIS blue

Roleplaying, writing, reading, dancing (when I'm alone), singing (not in the shower), drawing, doing math, math period, Pi, math team coach, math team period, Unstable Unicorns, Trash Pandas, Uno, Slapjack, math team competitions, my friend in math team, my friends here, math team jokes, Neopets, Sylestia, the number e, the imaginary number, music (specifically Imagine Dragons). Muse - Uprising (because it sounds like Doctor Who theme song), Doctor Who (up until the 11th doctor, and if you couldn't tell lol.), and chatting

Dislikes
Mean people and the color green. I refuse to make myself hate anything else. And no, me wanting to throw English out the window doesn't count. I get frustrated easily.

Hobbies
Reading, writing, RP/RPGing, talking, dancing, singing, drawing, and doing math.

Other
I'm always open to PMs of any kind, as well as PRPs and PRPGs (I don't even know if those exist yet lol.)

Edited By Kittyauthor on 6/8/2021 at 8:45 AM.
Kittyauthor
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 4/15/2020 at 3:10 PM Post #4
Questions and Answers

Q: How old are you?
A: Not telling.

Q: Favorite animal?
A: The cheetah because they can sound like birds when calling to their children.

Q: Any other quotes?
A: "Okay, weirdo."
-My English teacher to me at the beginning of the year, every day.

PM me questions!
Edited By Kittyauthor on 6/8/2021 at 8:46 AM.
Kittyauthor
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 4/15/2020 at 3:11 PM Post #5
Awesome People

Larkien, for dealing with my madness, and saying that I deal with their awkwardness when, in reality, I'm probs the awkward one. Also toatlly still naming a beardie after them.

To every max stat breeder ever.

To every artist featured in my profile.

And can't think of any others at the moment.
Edited By Kittyauthor on 8/13/2020 at 8:34 PM.
Kittyauthor
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 4/15/2020 at 3:11 PM Post #6

It exists over here now.

Edited By Kittyauthor on 8/11/2020 at 2:24 PM.
Kittyauthor
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 4/15/2020 at 3:11 PM Post #7
Artwork by other peeps

By Ephemeral

By Shardial. Thank you!

By Lucario (also, thanks)

By Anniel11. Thank you!

By Wisiro. Thanks!

By Sl33pl3ssnights. Thank you!

By Aphelion. Thank you so much!
Edited By Kittyauthor on 10/1/2021 at 1:10 PM.
Kittyauthor
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 4/15/2020 at 3:11 PM Post #8

Full Name
Lesley Elwood

Nickname(s)
Les

Sexuality
Uhh... Heterosexual ig

Species
Witch

Height
5' 6"
(165.1 cm)

Weight
117 lbs
(53.0703 kg)

Physical Description
Lesley is tall, lanky, and somewhat awkward looking. She has shoulder length, curly auburn hair, green eyes, and ivory skin, broken by freckles across her cheeks and arms.

Clothing
She normally wears casual Ungifted clothing - that is, shorts and t-shirts, both to pass as ungifted as well as the fact that it's just a lot more practical than the traditional robes of mages. It is tradition that wearing robes enhances your magical skill, but Lesley doesn't really use her magic enough for it to make a difference to her.

Personality
Lesley is hotheaded and quick to react. She doesn't care much for what people think she shouldn't or can't do. She tends to get angrily easily, especially if her friends are insulted, and doesn't back down from a challenge, even if she knows she'll lose.
Despite this, she can be quite insecure about her decisions, although not openly, leading to restless nights and just seeming distracted throughout the day. She can torture herself to no end wondering whether what she did was the right thing to do, and she can't rest without an answer.
If there's something to be done, no matter how mundane it is, Lesley will do it if there's nothing else to do. She hates not being busy. Of course, that doesn't mean that she'll get bored halfway and move on looking for something else to do.
She tends to be somewhat flighty and whimsical at times, and she doesn't mind telling a lie here and there or breaking the rules if it's for the 'greater good'.

Backstory
(In this very cliche world, there are magical people and non-magical "Ungifted" people. The Ungifted population far outweighs the magical population, but they live among each other, so it's not like Harry Potter.)
Coming from a long line of magic that grew stronger every generation, Lesley, an only child, was almost guaranteed to be one of the most powerful witches in her family. Unfortunately, four generations prior, her ancestor was cursed after a disagreement with another powerful family escalated into a duel.
Unlike hexes or jinxes, curses are much more permanent, volatile, and take more skill. They are also passed down through bloodlines, although it may skip a generation or a person. The effects and strength will tend to vary from person to person. The only way to break a curse and therefore prevent it from being passed down is to fulfill it. The fulfillment is chosen by the caster, and the stronger they are, the more difficult they can make it to fulfill.
Unfortunately, Lesley was the first in her line to have the curse directly affect her magic ability - it caused most of her spells to either blow up in size or have the opposite effect. Mundane, but sadly effective. Because of this, she was prohibited from using magic by law unless she could prove she was free of the curse's effects. Naturally, the only way to do so was to fulfill it, something that none of her ancestors had managed to do due to the fact that the fulfillment was to collect a list of 'impossible' objects.
When she was 12, she was sent to the Academy of Magic *insert better name*, a boarding school exclusively for people of magical descent. Of course, this meant that almost everyone there had magic, except for the occasional unlucky Ungifted whose magic skipped a generation.
Since cursed people/families were often seen as untrustworthy or looked down upon (or treated as if their curse was contagious), even by Ungifted people, Lesley was told to pretend she was Ungifted. It should have been easy enough - after all, her curse only affected her magic, which she was prohibited from using anyways.
However, she was often teased and bullied by those who thought she was Ungifted. One day, she lost her temper. Meaning to pin the bully to the wall, her spell accidentally demolished the whole hallway. She was meant to be expelled, but her mother managed to pull some strings to keep her in the academy. But now everyone knew of her curse. Because of this, she was even more mercilessly teased, and at the end of her second year, she ran away and swore not to return until she had fulfilled her curse.

- Summer
- Open areas
- Cats
- Mechanical things

Dislikes
- Studying
- Being confined
- Cold weather
- Quills
- Super sweet things

Strengths
- Good leader
- Brave
- Optimistic
- Innovative

Weaknesses
- Impulsive
- Has a bad temper
- Tends to reject help

Fears
- Heights
- Ghosts (but don't tell anyone)

Abilities/Curses
Lesley is a naturally talented witch attuned to fire magic (which means she leans towards more destructive, powerful but draining spells, and of course fiery ones). However, she does not know many of the finer points to magic that are learned through practice given that she has not used her ability except for a few times in recent years.
Her curse causes her spells to either grow hugely out of control, or have the opposite effect. This can have devastating effects since her spells are already naturally powerful.

Other

Made by Larkien.
Edited By Kittyauthor on 5/9/2020 at 9:11 PM.
Kittyauthor
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 5/9/2020 at 8:32 PM Post #9
Fanfic Ideas (or something)

-The Pythagorean bell is pure evil.
-Two groups of Sylesties fighting.
-Random users on here compete for money... but it's Cutthroat Kitchen and Alton (or me) doesn't take a "complement" kindly and the sabotages get riskier.
Edited By Kittyauthor on 10/28/2020 at 12:59 PM.
Kittyauthor
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 10/2/2020 at 7:07 PM Post #10
Art by me!

Edited By Kittyauthor on 6/8/2021 at 8:48 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.