Forum Index > Roleplaying > The Rift, Lost Times
Page 6 1, 2, 3... 5, 6, 7... 59, 60, 61 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Sorawolf9
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 24
Posted: 2/24/2020 at 9:35 AM Post #51
she pick up aura and buds, she thought aura could be help full if she was wanted for treason as an allie
Aspenanimations
Level 72
Trickster
Threads: 90
Posted: 2/24/2020 at 9:46 AM Post #52
on the back is the last whereabouts of each bud was last seen in a small wooded area near the castle aura was last seen near Mt. Ira the ice kingdom.
Sorawolf9
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/24/2020 at 9:47 AM Post #53
she goes to find bud first.
Aspenanimations
Level 72
Trickster
Posted: 2/24/2020 at 10:05 AM Post #54
you adventure out into the small forest its covered with vines and ivy choking the trees and bringing very little moonlight to the forest floor suddenly you see a reflection of two pink eyes then a leafeon jumps out in front of you snarling

Bud: "do you know how many creatures have tried to claim my bounty..?"

Bud: "HAHA! im just kidding im a thief not murderer besides nobody's ever bothered with mine before it's 10 gold haha."

Edited By Aspenanimations on 2/27/2020 at 10:15 PM.
Latif
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 6
Posted: 2/24/2020 at 10:17 AM Post #55
Odin looked out over the landscape, frowning lightly. He wasn't entirely sure how he got here, nor where 'here' was. The last he knew, he was checking over the lists for the newest batch of demonic forces to be summoned, making sure that there weren't any that recognized each other. He shook his head, dismissing the thought. Turning his head, he spied two other forms laying on the ground nearby, two that were not there when he awoke. Frowning more heavily, Odin strode over to the more humanoid one, shaking a shoulder with a gauntlet-clad hand. "Hey, wake up. It's not safe here, wake up."

Raine woke with his eyes snapping open at a noise, though his surroundings were... not familiar. At all. Raine grimaced and then turned slightly to view his pack, sighing in silent relief at the sight of the fist-sized green gem sitting within. At least he hadn't lost anything. He took a look around and then paled as his thoughts continued: Then again, what will happen to Erizon if his essence is removed from the planet entirely? Hopefully nothing. ...Raine needed to find a way back. The cat then noticed a winged being kneeling over a white-haired girl and stood, latching the pack to his back as he worked his way over to them. "Is something wrong?" he asked the winged one, who was startled slightly and then looked toward Raine while answering, "She's not waking up. I'm glad you're alright at least. My name is Odin." "Raine," he returned the courtesy, now also looking at the girl. What could be wrong?

Turin woke slowly, roused by unfamiliar voices nearby. Her head felt fuzzy and thick; she wasn't certain what was happening anymore. She kept her eyes shut while trying her best to listen, waiting for her mind to clear. "Are those wings a part of you?" "No, they're a part of the armor. I can control them myself, though it took a while to get used to it." "Ah, I see. I'm an apprentice to the wind god of my planet myself, though I'm not sure if the wind will listen to me here. It feels different than how it was back home; the wind was almost sentient then." "That does make sense, being part of a god's nature and all." Those were definitely not any voices she had heard before. She opened her eyes to find herself in a strange landscape, but upon turning her head was greeted by a black-haired boy with a length of white to his hair, and a cat-like humanoid with rust-colored fur. Both looked down at the movement and smiled. The armored one let out a breath of relief and said, "Thank goodness you're alright. My name is Odin, and this is Raine. You are?" "Turin," she replied, managing to sit up properly and look around. "Where are we?" "Who knows," the cat spoke up, "But we're in our right minds and coherent. I'd count that as a good thing." Turin could feel a grin lifting her lips. This cat was her kind of snarky. Odin chuckled at that. "I suppose so. I managed to look around a bit and there's several places we could try for."

The winged boy then proceeded to point out the various places: a hole in the ground, an icy palace, a large kingdom, a rain forest (Raine looked a bit more interested then; evidently he had not seen one before.) and a volcanic wasteland. Eventually, they decided on the icy palace, confident that between their separate abilities they could could make it swiftly and more importantly, safely.

(I reread the rules and realized you wanted people to stick together. Thus they all go to the palace. I would have had them split up otherwise...)
Aspenanimations
Level 72
Trickster
Posted: 2/24/2020 at 10:34 AM Post #56
(just in the beginning so i could keep track of everyone then again i was also hoping more people would join ^^")

in the distance you see a glorious ice castle shimmering every color imaginable on the top of the tallest spire there was a flouting four-pointed star. in front of the group there it a white winged cat stareing from a lightly snow dusted tree. she tilts her head curiously.
Sorawolf9
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/24/2020 at 10:42 AM Post #57
"like i care the more money the faster i can get out of here," she said dipping down to grab them.
Aspenanimations
Level 72
Trickster
Posted: 2/24/2020 at 3:44 PM Post #58
you pick him up without a fight he just wont shut up, how can anything this loud steal anything..?

Bud: whyy? what do you need the bounty for? where are we going? did my bounty increase? how much gold do you need? can i have some? last time tried to get some it didn't go well.
Latif
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 6
Posted: 2/24/2020 at 8:26 PM Post #59
((Wait, so does that mean they could have split up...? Oh well, whatever. Just to point out though, between Turin's large dragon forms and Odin's flight capabilities they could bypass any and all obstacles. Just saying.))
The three decided to try walking for a time, picking their way down the slope in the direction of the ice castle. During that time they chatted, learning more about each of the worlds that they had come from, and laughing over some of the more funny moments. Eventually they went into a more forested area, and from there Raine spotted a white cat sitting within a tree. "Hey, stop for a moment," he declared, causing the other two to halt and Turin to also cut herself off mid-sentence. "What is it?" she asked him curiously, and he pointed out the cat in the tree. "Look, right there. It's a cat." "I'm sorry, Raine, but I'm still astonished you know it as a feline... That cat has wings." Odin began, but then promptly jumped to a flat observation upon spotting the shifting wings. Turin just drew a bit closer and spoke to it directly. "Hi there!" she called out, "If you want to talk, you'll have to come down here, alright?" "Turin!" Raine hissed, and Turin promptly answered, "What? It hasn't harmed us yet, and I don't think it really can between the three of us." Odin chipped in, "She has a point. My armor, your speed, and her powers means we don't have all that much to fear." The two-legged cat shook his head, ears flapping about while muttering, "Looks are always deceiving..." but said no more upon the matter.
Aspenanimations
Level 72
Trickster
Posted: 2/24/2020 at 10:22 PM Post #60
(oh no you did it right i meant just for the beginning so i could keep the stories a little more together because the first path has a new character on each)

she opens her massive feather wings and elegantly glides down in front of Raine, then tries to imitate him on his hind legs standing nearly as tall as him before nearly falling over and sitting down.

Kitty: hi im Kitty! welcome to the rift stangers! at that weird mountain there always seems to be odd creatures coming out of it
Edited By Aspenanimations on 2/24/2020 at 10:27 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 5, 6, 7... 59, 60, 61
This Page loaded in 0.017 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.