Forum Index > Player Introductions > About me profile
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Threads: 54
Posted: 1/30/2020 at 7:13 AM Post #1

Saw a few people doing these and I thought they were a good idea. Definitely need the space to keep things more organized. Please don't post here, just need a place to dump things.
(feel free to PM me though with anything)

I need to redo this at some point but

shrug

Username
Xedite

Nicknames
Xed/X/Red

I'm probably somewhere in the androgynous/agender realm if I have to put myself in a box, but I hate boxes so nah fam, let's not go there. :>

Pronouns
Any are fine, tbh. Most people online end up calling me by my username or he somehow anyways

I don't particularly care for being called by neopronouns (ex: xe, xir, xirs, etc) or 'it' though.
Just don't do it, chief.

Orientation
Biromantic asexual and somehow still in a pretty great long-term relationship, ayy

Birthday
June 1st (Gemini gang)

Region and Timezone
US, Mountain Standard Time. -1 Sylestia time. Prone to insomnia though, so basically whenever.

MBTI
ENTP-T

Harry Potter house
Gryffindor

Favorite Species
Lupora, Faelora, Zolnixi, Vulnyx, Morkko

Favorite Colors
Sky blue, red, black, and purple.

Art, writing, cats, pigeons, lizards, moths, bees, gaming, old anime shows, roleplay, philosophy, dank memes, electronic, metal, and rock music

Dislikes
Drama, sleeping, winter, avocados, spiders, small children, social media, trying to learn to be an actually functional adult for longer than 20 minutes, social interaction. Might see me try to climb through the nearest vent if you try to talk to me in depth and I don't know you well. Fair warning.

Hobbies
Reading, writing, drawing (badly), coding (also badly), 2D animation, roleplay/tabletop games, camping, cooking, gardening, biking, and swimming. Kinda cycle through them all the time.

Other
I feel kind of out of place around here sometimes because of the weird age gaps, so here's a bit about myself since I'm terrible at introductions otherwise.
I've always been really into pet games since I first got onto the internet back in the early 00s. Neopets, Grophland (hi does anyone remember this??), Subeta were probably the first games I ever played and I still have my Neo plushes.

So fun, random stuff:

I'm currently in college for computer programming (at least when my health permits) and honestly just spend a lot of time sucking at life and dabbling in everything badly
I aspire to get into game design in some fashion eventually but I don't know what I'm doing so lol

I lived in Japan for about a year so I can speak and read some Japanese (though I'm still bad and trying to fully learn it these days since I haven't had to use it much at all since leaving.)

I'm also an ex-Catholic, now practicing Buddhist (more or less), I've also dabbled briefly in Paganism and Taoism, but don't ask me for any spiritual advice or get onto the topic of religion with me, I'm probably the worst person for that. ^^;

I'm also a pretty big geek who never quite learned how to 'grow up' and spend a lot of my time writing, drawing, or playing video games when I'm not in school or working.

My favorite video game series are probably the Fire Emblem series, Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Mass Effect, Halo, and Old School Runescape. I have a pet cat by the name of Jax and pretty much have music playing 24/7 if I'm awake.
I really enjoy the outdoors when I manage to get out. Fishing and camping are two of my favorite things during the summer months. :)

I promise I'm not mean (intentionally anyways), I just like to joke around and sometimes I'm either too sarcastic, blunt, or serious for my own good.
I'm always up to talk about writing/rp stuff, anime (dependssss), video games, or really anything else, just strike something up. I like getting memes too pls send me memes they are the lifeblood I crave

Uh.. I'm more or less always open to random PMs and invites to interesting RP/PRP games when I have the time to kill, hit me up?

I have a rough case of social anxiety that gets the best of me sometimes there, especially online, and can make me a huge loner and awkward? Yeah, probably super awkward. I cry. I love meeting new people though, just not always the best at it, I guess. I'm also generally just a massive nerd overall tbh.
Still might talk your ear off though if I think you're a chill person, fair warning. :^)

I hang out sometimes in regional chat or the forums if there's an interesting topic going on, but it can get a little overwhelming to follow what's going on most of the time, honestly. Mostly lurk the site and community in general.
I spent most of my online life on Discord. Don't mind if you send me a friend request there or here, just give me a heads up and actually interact with me first or I'll probably just get super suspicious and straight up ignore it.

I do have some issues with MDD, ADHD, and PTSD (diagnosed) and a not cool rainbow of secondary physical health issues so I apologize in advance if I seem all over the place or easily forget things. (Like pings)
I try to write myself reminders.. Just to forget about the reminders..
So yeah, some days are worse than others. ;;

Uhh
I guess I'll do one of these too:

Things I like:

Video Games:
Pokemon
Halo
Fire Emblem
Old School RuneScape
Animal Crossing
Zelda series
Stardew Valley
Rune Factory
Metroid
Mass Effect
Fallout
Elder Scrolls
Hollow Knight
Street Fighter
Mario Kart
(Pretty much any vidya game tho, just ask. My favorite genres are RPGs, jrpgs, adventure, and simulation games)

TV shows:
Black Mirror
Bojack Horseman
Altered Carbon
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Attack on Titan
Mr. Robot
Sherlock
Dexter
Breaking Bad
Stranger Things
Doctor Who
Supernatural
Futurama
Star Trek (I mean star wars is cool too but ya know)
Game of Thrones (well used to, smh)
And too many other anime to list
Idk I'll watch way more shows than this but I can't be bothered to remember names of anything anymore, lmao

Books
I honestly haven't read in so long uhh
I've read a bunch of random books though, you're best off asking me tbh.
My favorites tend to be high fantasy, sci-fi thrillers, or crime dramas, so if you got any recommendations, hmu?

Youtubers:
I watch too many YouTubers because I don't have time to watch streamers or much TV uhhh
Here's the major ones I love, pls give them love too:
Vinesauce (huge fan of Binyot and Joel)
RTGame
Markiplier
Cr1t1kal
Nexpo
Mangs
Whang!
SmallAnt
Internet Historian
Fredrik Knudsen
Also literally any true crime or documentary type youtuber or podcast is my jam, you know any, lemme know, i'm always looking for new things to watch or listen to.

Music
I don't really have a favorite band or anything and I'll pretty much listen to anything, honestly. Even country music. :^)
My favorite genres are metal, rock, jrock, synthwave, indie (depends), lo-fi, and electronic. Pls send me music suggestions I crave sound
Off the top of my head, I really like:

Daft Punk
Gorillaz
Lana Del Ray
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Nirvana
Soundgarden
Red Vox
Radiohead
Caravan Palace
Parov Stelar
Gunship
Lazerhawk

Other places you may see me:

Discord:
xedite#9177

OSRS
HCIM: pogs of war
main: Sindrar
I play extremely on and off on these days since my real 14 year old main is stuck in RS3, pls no bully my stat totals. I'm most active around League events and will generally be on that game and not this one when they're going. I'm usually only active on my Ironman account atm, so that's where you'll see me.

Pokefarm Q:
https://pokefarm.com/user/Xedite

Toyhouse:
https://toyhou.se/Xedite

Artfight:
https://artfight.net/~Xedite

I'm sometimes rarely on Twitter too once in a blue moon.
https://www.twitter.com/WakingRed

DA
https://deviantart.com/xedite/

Stupid things go here:

Gemsci
Sign of the Temperer
Gemini/Prospit/Life

Muse

Totally me irl, no hijinks here
Edited By Xedite on 6/1/2021 at 10:58 AM.
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 1/31/2020 at 12:16 PM Post #2
ye.
Edited By Xedite on 12/23/2020 at 9:06 AM.
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 1/31/2020 at 12:19 PM Post #3
Edited By Xedite on 4/20/2020 at 7:50 PM.
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 1/31/2020 at 12:19 PM Post #4
Art made for me:

Thanks a bunch, Imorphemi!

From Lucario

By SophiaGrace

From Opossun

Thanks so much, SleeplessNights

My bf's fursona, by Opossun

Vulcan by Sairento

From Pipps

This has real Rhythm Heaven vibes, Silverlite, what u doin

From the wonderful and talented Ephemeral whose name I can never spell correctly

Thanks Thewildone!

Thanks much, Wisiro! ^^
Edited By Xedite on 4/30/2020 at 2:36 AM.
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 1/31/2020 at 12:24 PM Post #5
art post got long, here go more

Thanks much, Espenfalls, this is gorgeous <3

Thanks, Duckbunny!

Thanks SerenityLichen! ^^

Byteme96, you're the best ^^

Much love to Ember24 for this cool dude. <3

Me at 3am

Thanks, Anitsa!
Edited By Xedite on 5/26/2020 at 7:12 PM.
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 4/30/2020 at 2:39 AM Post #6
Edited By Xedite on 5/13/2021 at 12:08 PM.
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 5/30/2020 at 12:36 AM Post #7
help
I misplaced my brain
Edited By Xedite on 12/11/2020 at 12:14 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.