Forum Index > Other Fiction > Writing Book/Story
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Finchtheidiot
Level 74
Fancy Pants
Threads: 25
Posted: 1/15/2020 at 7:07 AM Post #1
Heya. I'm just gonna set up a little book here. This story is usually going to have a picture to go with every update I have. That picture probably being a picture of journal entries.
A quick background for this book (This may give away spoilers for what I have planned for the book) - This book is basically gonna be me putting my daily life stuff, and blowing it out of proportion, or just having it show how I feel regularly. So basically, this book is kind of a way to vent (So it might get dark or scary sometimes, idk) If you wonder if I'm okay at some points while reading, then please, just ask me. Pm me, I'll answer. But be prepared for a dark reply.
It also deals with my gender identity and how it may be difficult for me to deal with.
This is also probably my failed attempt at making a horror-ish story.
Btw, if you have any tips or pointers, I would love to hear them ^-^
(Yes, I'm just gonna ignore my other forum thread)

Anyways, here's the first part.

(Another note, this story is gonna be updated like a journal I think. So if there are any mistakes, they're most likely intentional)
-

January 13th, 2020.
Hi! Today is my first day of writing in this journal. Btw, I'm Kira. Geeze, why am I writing like someone's actually gonna see this? I don't know, but I'll continue anyway. So today I had to head to school, and it was Monday. Yuck. And I'm super sad because I finished a good book yesterday. I'm waiting for the second book now. I also started progressing on a drawing that I was making. It looks awesome so far! I can't wait to color it.
Crap, I've got to go already. It's already 10:30 pm. Now I get to start a mini story book. It's about Greek Gods!
See ya on the flip side!
-Kira Luke Luke Luke. Not Kira, I'm Luke. Ignore that, I'm just being silly :)

Another update
-

January 14th, 2020.
Hey there again :P! Today I went to school and finished a clay project in art. It was so much fun. I even put my name in it, which was tough to write the 'K' in Kira Luke. I also made mini slimes out of the clay. I hope I get to finish them tomorrow! I also did amazing in Social Studies. I presented my poster on the First Amendment, Freedom of Speech. My friend drew the pictures and made the poster while I did the research. And when I got home, I played my phone. I've got a 4 day streak on Snapchat with one of my friends for the first time. Yippee! Aw crap, it's 9:30 already. Looks like I've gtg, it's time to read! I'm reading the same book as before. But it's almost done, so I'm sad.

-

January 16th, 2020.
Heyo! I'm back again. I missed a day of writing because I fell straight asleep when I got to my bed. I didn't even read, which is crazy. But anyway, today was...fun...I guess. I wanted to punch one of my classmates straight in the face. ARGHH!!! They're so annoying. I just answer a question before them, and they start wining and saying. "BUT I WAS GONNA SAY THAT!" and the whole time I'm just thinking, "You're in 7th grade, don't act like a child." Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry about the rant. It wasn't even that bad, I need to stop freaking out on stuff like that. In gym we got to play badmitton, it was so much fun! I got to play with a friend for duo tournaments. Ah shoot, look at the time. Time for me to go. Seeya later.

-Luke
Edited By Letsplay on 1/19/2020 at 12:46 PM.
Finchtheidiot
Level 74
Fancy Pants
Posted: 1/18/2020 at 7:22 PM Post #2
~Hey there, author here, I just wanted to give a warning - I just edited this and added a darker part to this story, so please only read it if you aren't going to be sensitive to dark stuff like that. If you're wondering if I'm okay after reading it, then my answer is I don't know... Actually, that's probably me just looking for attention, sorry. Bye!~

January 18th, 2020

Heyyy guys, gals, and nonbinary pals. I've always wanted to use that saying! Today is the weekend finally! I got to go to Caribou and got a caramel cooler. My half brother, my mom, and my dad went with me. My other brother stayed home (I got more space in the car at least!) Today I even went on a game again and set up a contest (I just did it). I might not be named KIR(*#^$ Luke anymore! Can't wait for a new name! I got a new pair of headphones too. They're expensive too, so niiiccceeee. I also felt sad again. I wonder why? Am I depressed, no, I'm just looking for attention. Idk why I would think I'm depressed. I live a good life. Unless I'm actually sad HAPPY. I'm happy I'm happy I Am Happy I AM Happy I AM HAppy I AM HAPpY I AM HAPPy I AM HAPPY HAPPYHAPPYHAPPY I also drew a terrible cat picture. We also had a terrible blizzard yesterday, so that sucked. My cats, Phineas and Ferb, ruined my moms puzzle. She was mad, but didn't hold a grudge. She still loves them, and gives them tons of love.
I'm adding on to this even tho it's a few hours later. My dad just showed me a picture of a creepy thing that sent chills around my whole body. I also just got a My Hero Academia t-shirt (Would not want to misspell shirt) and MHA stickers/patches for my backpack. But they came from a site that usually takes a while for stuff to be delivered. I also started scratching on places on my body, like my wrists, legs, and wrists really hard, it seemed to make me feel better. It also felt good. But I feel like I did something wrong? Wait, did I just do self harm, idk idk idk, am I gonna have scars. I don't think I will. I didn't scratch that hard. Please tell me I'm scar- I'm perfectly fine. Phineas was looking outside at a rabbit and moving his head around, it was funny. I'm thinking of using this hair chalk tomorrow in my hair and making it blue and purple, I can't wait! Oh no, I'm feeling sad again. Why do I keep adding that? I'm just probably looking for attention. I love you all! Talk later!

~KiraLukeJamesEricEliJamessssssKirakkEriccEliEliLUKELUKELUKE
Edited By Letsplay on 1/18/2020 at 9:22 PM.
Finchtheidiot
Level 74
Fancy Pants
Posted: 1/19/2020 at 11:01 AM Post #3
January 19th, 2020.
Sorry for the somewhat dark input yesterday. I'm just looking for attention even though I have enough. I'm making a mountain out of a molehill (That's how the saying goes, right?) I'm perfectly fine, and will never do it again...or try not to. So anyways, I should probably describe myself to you. I'm short, about 5'2. I have short hair, by short I mean one side is buzzed and the other side and down to my chin. But the long part gets shorter as it goes up. I wear plaid, I mean I wear it a LOT. I also wear jeans every day. I have too much acne, yayyyy. I'm not thin, but not obese. I have brown eyes. There, that should be enough info right? I'm also a giant book worm. I've read a Harry Potter book in 5 days when I was in 5th grade. I eat up books like they're candy. I can read a graphic novel in 10 minutes and still know what happens. I listen to music usually when I read.
I act like an anime character. I don't mean to, but I'm just that way. I'm over exaggerative and usually tilt my head or slouch too much. Enough about me, tell me about you? Oh, yeah, no one's there to respond. I'll just go and talk to Phineas, seeya later.

~Kira~
Finchtheidiot
Level 74
Fancy Pants
Posted: 1/22/2020 at 4:12 PM Post #4
January 20th-22nd, 2020
Oh yeah, no school! I get to stay home and play my Chromebook. I finished another book, and now I'm sad. I thought up a 'deep' thing. It's a saying thingy that goes like this, "You ever feel like I do. I feel that whenever I finish a really good book, then I'll never get the same pleasure from reading it ever again." And now I feel sad that I thought that up. I've also gotten into a bad habit that I've done 2 others times before. Even though I doubt it'd be okay to share since it's the worse thing I've ever done. If you want a hint, it involves food. And food not in a good way. Anyways, on a lighter note, I've started working out. I need to lose this flab! I sound so stupid right now, don't I? I just ordered some books from my local public library. I also have a knowledge bowl meet tomorrow. I can't wait! Yay! I even get a Lunchable. I also put all of this in one giantish update because I'm lazy (Woooowwww such a surprise) Anyways, uhhh, nothing much left to say. So....Bye!

Finally, Luke...
Finchtheidiot
Level 74
Fancy Pants
Posted: 1/28/2020 at 8:16 PM Post #5
Rsv
Edited By Letsplay on 2/23/2020 at 8:49 AM.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.