Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Krinadon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,114
Posted: 11/27/2019 at 6:24 AM Post #1
Here is the official announcement thread for this year's Black Friday Extravaganza!

Start Time: Wednesday, November 27th at 12:00 PM
End Time: Sunday, December 8th at 11:59 PM

Coinciding with the conclusion of this year's Fall Festival and the start of the Winter Festival's Advent Calendar (December 1st), this is definitely a very busy time of the year for Sylestia!

As has been tradition here for the past few years, we will make available items and Themed Pets that may not necessarily be available in the game anymore as well as heftily discounting pretty much all Diamond Shop items. We also plan on having multiple little mini-games with great and unique prizes to give away as well!

We hope everyone has a fantastic holiday break this week and safe travels to wherever your destination(s) may be! For anyone not celebrating a holiday this week, we hope you still have a fantastic week as well. =)

Dream Pet Giveaway Raffle

As a brand new thanks to players for their support during our annual Black Friday Event, we will be doing a Dream Pet Giveaway Raffle! Below are all of the details:

What is a Dream Pet?
A Dream Pet will be a 3-Visible Generated Pet that the player can completely customize - including even the use of Restricted Traits! On top of that, these Dream Pets will also come with 2,000 Base Health, 200 Base Mana, and 100 Base Stats! This will allow players to utilize these majestic Dream Pets right into their starting battle Party without the worry of them being inferior battlers.

The trade-off is that these Dream Pets will be Infertile and unable to have any offspring.

How Can I Win a Dream Pet?
For every $10 that a player spends on Diamond Bundles from Wednesday, 11/27 at 12:00 AM through Sunday, 12/8 at 11:59 PM, they will have 1 Raffle Ticket added into the pot.

After 12/8, we will draw 10 players who will each win their own Dream Pet! While there is no limit on the amount of Raffle Tickets that you can add into the pot, you will be limited to winning a maximum of 1 Dream Pet.

What Happens If I Win?
Once the drawing has taken place, we will send a PM to each of the 10 winners requesting for you to give us your Dream Pet design. Once we've received your design, we will create the Dream Pet for you and place it into your possession.

If you do not respond with your design within 4 weeks of us having sent you the PM, the prize will be revoked and we will draw another player from the pot to take your place.

Diamond Sale
https://www.sylestia.com/shops/diamondshop/

Diamonds: Receive 20% Extra Base Per Purchase!

Stable Purchase: 300 (40% Discount)

[Exceptional Genetic Test Kit]: 1,000 (33% Discount)
[Exceptional Genetic Scanner]: 1,000 (33% Discount)
[Exceptional Infertility Kit]: 1,000 (33% Discount)
[Masterful Snare Trap]: 250 (50% Discount)

[Philter of Trait Disruption]: 150 (50% Discount)
[Philter of Expedient Learning]: 150 (50% Discount)
[Perfume of Themed Attraction (Lost Grove)]: 60 (40% Discount)
[Perfume of Themed Attraction]: 100 (Limited Item) (33% Discount)
[Greater Genetic Mutator]: 120 (40% Discount)
[Greater Pet Dye]: 90 (40% Discount)
[Philter of Infertility]: 60 (40% Discount)
[Magical Pie]: 60 (40% Discount)
[Philter of Gender Swapping]: 60 (40% Discount)
[Prismatic Philter]: 40 (50% Discount)
[Philter of Health]: 20 (50% Discount)
[Philter of Mana]: 20 (50% Discount)

[All Mystical Essences]: 500 (50% Discount)

[Amulets of Youthful Illusions (4-Pack)]: 500 (50% Discount)
[Amulet of Youthful Illusions]: 200 (55% Discount)
[All Pet Costumes]: 200 (60% Discount)

[All Restricted Trait Disruptors]: 400 (Limited Item) (20% Discount)
[Trait Disruptor (All Species - Lucky Dust)]: 240 (Limited Item) (20% Discount)
[Lovely Mutator]: 240 (Limited Item) (20% Discount)
[Lucky Mutator]: 240 (Limited Item) (20% Discount)

[Black Friday Extravaganza Philter Bundle]: 3,900 (Limited Item - Limit 1 Per Player)
[Wheel of Themed Ticket (5-Pack)]: 2,000 (Limited Item)
[Wheel of Themed Ticket]: 500 (Limited Item)
[Avatar Item (Spring - Retired)]: 100 (Limited Item)
[Avatar Item (Summer - Retired)]: 100 (Limited Item)
[Avatar Item (Fall - Retired)]: 100 (Limited Item)
[Avatar Item (Winter - Retired)]: 100 (Limited Item)

Retired Avatar Items
https://www.sylestia.com/shops/avatarshop/

There are over 140 different Retired Avatar Sets available for a limited time in the Avatar Shop! These include the old Monthly Avatar Items, Revamp Bundles, and other various miscellaneous sets that we have released over the years.

These will only be available during the Black Friday Extravaganza, so don't miss out!

Wheel of Themed
https://www.sylestia.com/festival/black_friday/wheel_of_themed/

The Wheel of Themed is a very special wheel in which every spin results in a Themed Pet (Or, rarely, a very exclusive Avatar Item)! This wheel works in a special way where the available Themed Pets dynamically change depending on the population balances of each individual Themed Pet. The wheel focuses on Themed Pets that are much less populated than their counterparts with the goal of not only balancing populations, but also giving ultra rare Themed Pets a chance to receive some new Traits and offer new breeding opportunities.

At any given time, players can view the list on the Wheel of Themed's page to see how many of which Themed Pets are currently available to win. Once a Themed Pet has been won enough that its population has increased to predetermined values, it will no longer be available as a prize! This is to insure that it does not become overpopulated.

Also available are [Forum Game Avatar Item Tokens], which can be used to purchase any items from the upcoming Forum Game Avatar Item Shop. This will allow you to trade 1 Token for any Forum Game Avatar Item of your choice!

You must have a [Wheel of Themed Ticket] to spin the wheel. Tickets can be purchased from the Diamond Shop or possibly obtained by participating in the various Black Friday Extravaganza Mini-Games.

Mini-Games
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?forum=24

In order to make the event fun for everyone, we will be having an array of mini-games throughout this upcoming holiday weekend where most will require nothing more than just simple participation for a chance to win some amazing prizes! We will try to post details as soon as we can to give everyone a chance to plan ahead and take part.

Black Friday - Pick a Door Series

Additionally, keep an eye out for Cornucopias hiding amongst random locations of the Site! Click to dig through one and claim a reward! Possibly rewards include Gold, Avatar items, the elusive Tom the Turkey, and even [Wheel of Themed Tickets]!

All Mini-Games will end after Monday, December 2nd unless otherwise specified.
Edited By Krinadon on 11/30/2019 at 1:43 AM.
Katty
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 200
Posted: 11/27/2019 at 6:30 AM Post #2
Krin is it ok for mama to buy $100 usd for me, I get the dias bought as it came out of my account (i was planning on nabbing 30k dias) and if she is picked she could design her own max stat pet? That sounds like an amazing early xmas present from me to her if she wins xD I imagine it would be ok but wanted to check

EDIT: if its not ok i will still buy 30k dias xD need all those project supplies/katt bulbs off the wheel

EDIT again: If one one of us can enter i will nab the dias on her account ^-^ i have sooooo many projects that are nearly at 200 mana max xD
Edited By Kaita on 11/27/2019 at 6:37 AM.
Krinadon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Site Administrator
Posted: 11/27/2019 at 6:40 AM Post #3
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=83145&page=1#2
Author: Katty
Time Posted: 11/27/2019 at 6:30 AM
Krin is it ok for mama to buy $100 usd for me, I get the dias bought as it came out of my account (i was planning on nabbing 30k dias) and if she is picked she could design her own max stat pet? That sounds like an amazing early xmas present from me to her if she wins xD I imagine it would be ok but wanted to check

EDIT: if its not ok i will still buy 30k dias xD need all those project supplies/katt bulbs off the wheel

EDIT again: If one one of us can enter i will nab the dias on her account ^-^ i have sooooo many projects that are nearly at 200 mana max xD

I'm not quite sure I 100% follow the question. But maybe this will answer.

Whoever buys the Diamonds will automatically have the Raffle Tickets entered for them. If they win - or if you win - you can just submit whatever design they wanted and then just give them the pet once it's given to you.
Katty
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 200
Posted: 11/27/2019 at 6:46 AM Post #4
Ok i confused you, this happens alot <.<

2 different people, their 2 seperate accounts, 2 different lots of $100 of dias, one internet card with monies on it cause we all buy online with it. It would maybe be on the borderline to have mum buy dias for me to get an entry and i should just enter on my account only and have her design a pet if i win?
Edited By Kaita on 11/27/2019 at 6:46 AM.
Krinadon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Site Administrator
Posted: 11/27/2019 at 7:23 AM Post #5
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=83145&page=1#4
Author: Katty
Time Posted: 11/27/2019 at 6:46 AM
Ok i confused you, this happens alot <.<

2 different people, their 2 seperate accounts, 2 different lots of $100 of dias, one internet card with monies on it cause we all buy online with it. It would maybe be on the borderline to have mum buy dias for me to get an entry and i should just enter on my account only and have her design a pet if i win?

I know I answered your question in Region Chat, but responding here for others to see.

There are no restrictions on how the Diamonds are purchased. So as long as the accounts are following the rules like they'd have to be under any other circumstance, for the purpose of the raffle, a Diamond purchase is a Diamond purchase. There are not any special rules regarding how one has to purchase the Diamonds.

So as long as what you are doing isn't violating any other already established rules on the Site, you're good to go.
Edited By Krinadon on 11/27/2019 at 7:23 AM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 11/27/2019 at 9:00 AM Post #6
Thanks krin!

(Oh darn I I don't have a way to send cash for dia.....ah well next year maybe *sighs*)
Kalores
Level 75
The Dreamer
Threads: 109
Posted: 11/27/2019 at 9:32 AM Post #7
Welp, this has decided when I'm buying my diamonds! XD

I think the Dream Pet raffle is a fantastic idea, Krin! Let's us have a MegaZone worthy pet without breaking the game for breeders. Looking forward to all the fun games you and Fai have planned for us~
AC9123
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 145
Posted: 11/27/2019 at 2:21 PM Post #8
Darn! I thought I saw a weird cornucopia while I was giving out treats at Trick or Treat. I kew I should have clicked ;( It's too late now...
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 11/27/2019 at 2:25 PM Post #9
found the following prize
inside the Cornucopia!

1,160 Gold

Found it on my pings......pretty sure ei saw one during tot as well, but spamming goes by so fast it's hard to tell.

Plus I have to zoom on my phone so I miss some sometimes
Taptothebeat
Level 71
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 212
Posted: 11/27/2019 at 9:45 PM Post #10
@Krinadon,
I realize a special request but is there any chance you could make a set that contains the Staff of the Battlemage & Blade of the Battlemage items? 2,250 diamonds for the 3 non-recolor sets to obtain these held items is a bit brutal. Likewise for the Valkyrie held items. ;;

Edit: I go for recolor items, so these non-recolor sets that have held items spread out across them make the held items a challenge to get.
Edited By Taptothebeat on 11/27/2019 at 9:47 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.