Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Black Friday - Pick a Door Series
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Encryption
Level 70
Threads: 33
Posted: 11/29/2019 at 4:07 PM Post #21
as said in the 1st post you can only play once.
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 11/29/2019 at 9:53 PM Post #22
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=83142&page=2#20
Author: Hiddenluv
Time Posted: 11/29/2019 at 3:58 PM
Yess

All of these games are part of the same Series. So you can only participate in a single game. However, you have the choice to participate in any of the available games - whichever best fits your schedule.

We offer many games b/c it's a busy time and this gives everyone many chances to find a good game for themselves to participate in.
Kinkyprincess
Level 65
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 6
Posted: 11/30/2019 at 3:08 PM Post #23
Apparently I misunderstood how the game worked. I dunno if it's just me but this breaks my mind every time I read it:

"A series is a group of Pick a Door games that share the same prizes. Players can only participate in a single game of the series so it's up to them to decide which game is most convenient for them to participate in"

Somehow I thought I could only pick a single door from any of the rows. I thought each row had its own deadline, and as row (i.e. round) 1 ended, row 2 would begin. If you have participated in row 1, you couldn't participate in row 2, and so on. I had the impression each row would be available for a day or so.

Then, days after the event had started (today), I noticed row 1 was still available for me. I noticed the time was running out and got confused, so just clicked one of the doors in fear of missing out on the game. Some minutes later row 2 became available and I clicked a door again. Unsure of when I'd be able to play row 3, yet still having the impression that rounds/rows lasted for many hours, I just logged off and got busy with something else.

Apparently I picked a door that let me move on to round 3, but I wasn't online to do so. Eventually the game ended without me picking a door.

It's my fault of course. I'm not asking for some kind of compensation or anything. I'd just appreciate it if the description was clearer and more concise next time. Like, what is a "series" after all? Which group of games share the same prizes? Where does one series begin and another end?

It's a series of groups of games of rounds of days of times of series of themes of pets of grouped series and rounded games. Game the round and you'll serialise the game of rounds within five serial doors. Weee!~

Sorry for the wall of confused crying >_>
Earthprotector49
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 17
Posted: 11/30/2019 at 4:35 PM Post #24
A series is all the games available to play over a given period, in this case, November 27th starting at 4 pm, and ending tomorrow at 11:50 pm. Each of the days has/had 1 to 3 games, all with five rounds that last/lasted from ten minutes to three hours each. You can/could only participate in one of those games.

Ill use the game I participated in as an example to make it clearer. I decided to participate in the first game of this current series- the one on November 27th. That games first round started at 4 pm Sylestia time, and lasted for three hours. After that, the second round began, and lasted twenty minutes, after which the third round began, and so on. The first round, I got the Move on message, so I was able to participate in the second round. I got the same thing in that round, so I could take part in the third one. When the third round ended, I got the Prize message, so I couldnt participate in the rounds that were left.
Edited By Earthprotector49 on 11/30/2019 at 4:36 PM.
Kinkyprincess
Level 65
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 11/30/2019 at 7:10 PM Post #25
I had already figured out all of that, except for what a series is. All's clear now lol. Your effort and willingness to help is appreciated. : )
Witchyfox
Level 67
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 7
Posted: 11/30/2019 at 11:37 PM Post #26
How do you join? I've been trying to play it but it always says "you cannot play this round" even though its still in progress
Kinkyprincess
Level 65
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 12/1/2019 at 5:10 AM Post #27
You join when round 1 (i.e. first row of doors) is available by choosing one of the doors. If you can't join then, it means you've already played. Since you seem to think you haven't played, I'm guessing you accidentally clicked on a door previously. :/
Edited By Kinkyprincess on 12/1/2019 at 5:11 AM.
Witchyfox
Level 67
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 7
Posted: 12/2/2019 at 12:21 AM Post #28
No... I know I haven't played. Its been like that since round 1
Laurelee
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 4
Posted: 12/2/2019 at 9:26 AM Post #29
You open a door, then have to wait until the end of the round to see if you got "prize" or "move on". If you got "prize" (like I did), then you only got to open one door and that's it. You're done. If you get "move on" you have to be online for the start of the next round to choose a door. Works the same way. And so on. Once you get a door that says "prize" you're done for the entire length of the game. I played the first day, got one door that said "prize" and was done playing for this festival.
Earthprotector49
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 17
Posted: 12/2/2019 at 1:07 PM Post #30
Hmmm..., sounds like a glitch of some kind then 8[. I notice they havent sent out prize notifications yet, even though the last game in the series was yesterday, so maybe they got other reports of the presumed glitch you experienced, and are trying to figure out what happened? Though I dont know how long it actually takes for the mods to tally all that data up, so maybe not. But whichever it is, you should tell them what happened. Not sure they would do anything to compensate you, as it were, since it sounds like you werent even able to participate in the first round of any of the games, but you should still let them know.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.