Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > Questions
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Satyr
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 9
Posted: 11/21/2019 at 11:27 AM Post #1
So I've had a few questions come to my mind a few times after I started playing this game. In other breeding games, I can't really get the questions from others because the communities aren't as connected as this one. I have a list of questions below, so if you are able to answer them, then I do appreciate your help.

1. How many regions are there in Sylestia? I've been able to unlock the Umbra Forest, but are there any others after that?

2. How do you exactly catch a Ligira? I haven't been able to find one in the wild, and I didn't exactly want to purchase one since it would mean more if I caught one myself. Are they even settled in Umbra?

3. Is there a way to purchase diamonds with spending real-world money?

4. How can I make Custom Items? I saw the category in the Forums and I was kind of wondering what is was for. After looking through some of the threads, I was a bit interested.

5. Is there a way to get other people on this game to know you? It might sound a little confusing at first when I ask that, but it is a genuine question. There are people that I've come to notice, but how can I get others to know me?
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 11/21/2019 at 11:49 AM Post #2
1. There is currently one other region in Sylestia after Umbra Forest, called Astryl's Vale.
2. Lighiras can only be found in the wild during the Summer Festival in the zone.
3. Yes, go to the Currency Exchange (under Trade) where you can buy diamonds for roughly 2k gold each.
4. Sadly Custom Items are no longer able to be made.
5. Get them to know you? Well, you can hang out in the forums a lot (like Orca, Lala, and me) and be active in Region Chat if that's what you mean.
Edited By Canawlia on 11/21/2019 at 1:47 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 11/21/2019 at 11:59 AM Post #3
1. There are 3 regions. The first two use the old system and the third uses the new system, the Lost Grove is in the third region.

2. They are found during summer fest. Lighiras aren't found in the wild, nor are aeridinis (spring), griffs (winter), or ryoris (fall). They can be found in their respective fests in the fest zone.

3. The currency exchange. 2k for 1 dia generally.

4. Custom items are no more but you can buy some off older players for diamonds or if an older player leaves, they sometimes give away their stuff. Or some ultra ultra crazy generous people just...give them away. But that's really rare so.....best bet is to buy pre-made ones from others.

5.Post on the forums, chat in the region chat (fouond in the third region and in the fest zones), do roleplaying, join the discord, etc. I made many friends through roleplaying (that's how i met Cana and Lala), and I've made many other friends through the zone chat. Just jump in the conversation if something spikes your interest unless it's a thread with "private chat" or a roleplay that's closed or something (Cana has a roleplay guide, if you're interested in doing that-it's a great wa yto get to know people and their OCs!). If it's in the zone chat, generally you can just jump in with something and people will talk, but its moiving relaly fast right now so yeah...heh...if we miss your message, sorry!
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 11/21/2019 at 1:51 PM Post #4
(Partially unfinished) RP/RPG guide found here :P
If you like that sort of thing, we're all really nice here, if you've never tried, you can give it a try ^^
Edited By Canawlia on 11/21/2019 at 1:52 PM.
Sakina
Level 75
Snow Wars Champion
Threads: 51
Posted: 11/21/2019 at 2:49 PM Post #5
Custom items are custom colored versions of certain monthly items. Players paid many diamonds to the site for their own item. Its not a feature that is still being used so you unfortunately can no longer color your own items. However, players who made custom items in the past can still get additional copies of their custom item from Krin. So you can still buy already made ones from players.

Monthly items are item sets that used to be released once a month for diamonds from the diamond shop. They ended up not being profitable so new ones are no longer released. You can, though, still buy the old sets annually during the Black Friday sale. Only some of these were available to be made into custom items.

As far as getting to know others... its my opinion that youre better off just talking to people. Make some friends or get to know people who chat regularly. Once you get to the third area, explore areas come with a region chat where you can talk to other players who are also battling. A lot of players talk in that. You can also chat in global chat if youre on a computer. The link for it is on the bar at the bottom left of your screen.

If youre asking how to become famous... well.... Im not sure such a thing truly exists in this site. Were not quite big enough to have celebrity worship. Some players are well known for being good at certain things, I suppose. Like leaderboards or nurturing. Or its commonly known that they collect vast amounts of a certain pet species. If thats what you want... I guess just find your thing and be reeeally good at it.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 11/21/2019 at 2:52 PM Post #6
Yeah. We def dont have celebs but we do have players well known.

But to be social....jsut be relaly active on forums and chat
Faiona
Level 75
Nature Walker
Site Administrator
Threads: 472
Posted: 12/6/2019 at 2:17 PM Post #7
This thread has been moved to: Q&A (Newbie Friendly).

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.