Crazy. Just crazy.
Feradrimme
Level 28
Threads: 2
Posted: 8/13/2020 at 7:45 AM Post #2462
Username/Nickname: Feradrimme. Fera. Drimme. Whatever, I guess
User ID: 120323
Pronouns?: Female
What kind of nerd are you? (music, math, video games, etc.): General knowledge, some video games, fantasy races
Notable Achievements (for fun, it can be anything you're proud of lol): Writing three books at once
Pinglist? (All, and specify which ones): Yes, looks like the lists are down?
Color Hex: #d94a4c
Title, because titles: The Hip Raisin
Other?: Get off my property ya darn kids (I dont know. Im old and boring. Poodles tried to help me, but every time I try to act less my age they just reply r/fellowkids) (also Poodle is Alpha, wanted to clear that up)
Edited By Feradrimme on 8/13/2020 at 7:46 AM.
Rashomon
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 179
Posted: 8/20/2020 at 2:24 PM Post #2463
Hoi Lark, I wanted to ask if I could change my title to "Civilian of the STAY Kingdom (Where Everything is Awesome and Majestic and Cool)".
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 8/20/2020 at 6:24 PM Post #2464
Done xP
Gatheringstorm
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 0
Posted: 8/20/2020 at 11:55 PM Post #2465
Geez that's a lot of pets! I just have three chickens. (Who are definitely spoiled pets and not dinner - you would understand if you met them). Also, I am still here as well, I just went on vacation and was unable to respond.
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=82592&page=234#2332
Author: Gatheringstorm
Time Posted: 7/3/2020 at 2:24 PM
Hi! Can I join? (I find the current straw discussion to be fascinating)
Here's a really neat video about something similar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egEraZP9yXQ

Username/Nickname: GatheringStorm/Sachto/Johnsti/ other names of characters I've made up

User ID: 134110

Pronouns?: Umm.. Yes. I know what they are. Or is there supposed to be a space? I am definitely pro nouns. Or at least, I'm not against them. I'm all for such an essential part of speech staying a part of the English language. Didn't know anyone was trying to get rid of them, though. Huh.

Just Joking: I/Me/Myself/They/She/Her/Them

What kind of nerd are you? (music, math, video games, etc.): Uhhhh.... Nothing really specific. I know a lot of random facts. I'm into science I guess? And chickens. I know a lot about chickens. Also, I just read a book about codes and ciphers, so I'm kind of on a kick about that. Oh and plants! I love plants, especially ones that are useful to humans (eg: edible, can be made into disinfectant etc.). I don't know too much about music or video games, but I'm all for learning about anything.

Notable Achievements (for fun, it can be anything you're proud of lol):
I can throw small rocks/sticks with my feet.
I am skilled with shooting rubber bands. (I used to be able to hit a light switch from across the room.)
I'm in the process of trying to make a pencil and paper version of Enigma (It started out as just a really complicated code... but then I realized that the Germans had already made a better version.) Still... I'm trying to incorporate other aspects into it too - like changing number bases throughout the message? So you wouldn't know if 12 referred to the letter that 12 represents or if it was actually 7 in base 5 or whatever?

Some random facts:
Cardinals (the birds) were named after Cardinals (the religious authority).
There are two types of earwax - a dry powdery kind and a yellow sticky kind (I have the yellow, sticky kind).
Aloe Vera is (in my opinion) one of the most useful plants ever. You can eat it (if you wash off the sap), you can apply it to your skin to help heal sunburn and other mild skin irritations and the sap can be used as a laxative.
The same chemical is responsible for both men's facial hair and their tenancy to go bald.
Apple seeds contain a chemical (I'll have to look up the name again. I think it started with an 'a'?) that releases a very small amount of cyanide into your bloodstream when you eat them.

Pinglist? (All, or specify which ones): yea (all)

Color Hex: probably either 2DA533 or 0305BC I like a lot of shades of green and blue.

Title, because titles: Ummm I don't know.... Bibliophile? Human Thesaurus? Chicken Lady? Take your pick.

Other?:
I have no musical talent whatsoever. I think was just about the only person in Honors Algebra ll this year that didn't play an instrument or sing or both. Oftentimes people just assumed I was in band or choir. Well, I'm not and their eardrums wouldn't want me to be. There. I'm done ranting about that. (To be clear: I totally respect and admire anyone who can sing or play an instrument. It's an amazing talent.)

That was really long.
Sorry :(
Wastedpoodle
Level 71
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 38
Posted: 8/25/2020 at 3:49 PM Post #2466
*sits up in coffin*
Hey
Guess who's back

Sorry if I missed anything :/

Username: Wastedpoodle (used to be Alphadawg)
User ID: 110444
Pronoun(s): Thems, epic cheese grater, dat boi
Nerd Genre: Random Trivia and Video Games (especially nintendo)
Notable Achievements: Started a "kill all monsters" file on botw, cancelled day/night cycle gonna clear 3 divine beasts then start the other n do a glitch to cancel glitch blood moons n see how far I get before it crashes :3 Also got Master Sword early and full stamina with only four shrines. Oh, and on my 100% file, I finally cleared every shrine TwT
Pinglist: Yea >:3
Color Hex: #EEF2F3
Title: Ninerdo
Other: *I'M SO OLD NOW*
Edited By Wastedpoodle on 9/23/2020 at 7:35 AM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 8/25/2020 at 4:34 PM Post #2467
ALPHAAAAAAAA
YOU'RE ALIVEEEEEE
Also can I just say that's an amazing username
Wastedpoodle
Level 71
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/25/2020 at 4:42 PM Post #2468
AH!!!
Yes, I am!
And thank you :3 I'll let you know if/when I change it
Wastedpoodle
Level 71
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/31/2020 at 10:26 AM Post #2469
Hey guys
Uh

So my animal crossing villager had a birthday party yesterday
Her name is Hazel and she's my closest friend on the island
She gave me the nickname Gigajolt and now other villagers are calling me that
This is the most excitement I've had in so long

I haven't been this happy since I first pulled of a doube shield clip in botw and cleared 3 out of 4 shrines on the great plateau without ever going to the sheikah tower you're supposed to visit first. And... got the master sword with only three hearts :T (if Aonuma for some reason reads this, I'M SORRY, I already cleared the game and just wanted to challenge myself by trying glitches, I PROMISE)

Also I just three days ago learned about Alan Becker and I'm obsessed with stick figures now??? Like, they're stick figures?? But the fight scenes are cool??? And their friendship is wholesome???? AH I wish I could animate TwT
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 8/31/2020 at 11:24 PM Post #2470
Aw I wish I had Animal Crossing xD
I wish I could animate too :(
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 246, 247, 248... 258, 259, 260
This Page loaded in 0.024 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.