Threads: 316
Posted: 11/19/2019 at 5:13 PM Post #41
Yes yes title or acchievement!
Bunne
Level 70
Fancy Pants
Threads: 40
Posted: 11/20/2019 at 1:28 AM Post #42
Is the battle coding for Maws Demora correct? I'm getting some attacks at weird times, which aren't predictable like the LG battle. For example:

Normally, the middle pet is inflicted with Piercing shards, then the middle pet is hit with Exploding shards 6 turns later. I'm experiencing side pets being hit with piercing shards. Or my middle pet hit with Exploding shards first, then Piercing shards x11 the next turn. This makes the battle very hard to predict, can you please check on this? I remember the Roving Golems had battle issues that needed to be fixed a while ago (related to unpredictable attacks).

I'm using an earth Tank as my first pet, but I only attack Demora, so I shouldn't be taunting the golems with any attacks. I experienced the issue before I was level 70 and had access to attack 4, and I haven't used that attack on Demora yet (which Taunts all enemies). That is the only thing I can think of on my end, why the shards would follow my first pet even though it is moved the next turn after Piercing shards shows up. It doesn't happen all the time, but often enough to be frustrating.
Edited By Bunne on 11/20/2019 at 1:34 AM.
Malikas
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 48
Posted: 11/20/2019 at 6:55 AM Post #43
I dont actually mind the shards on the side pets, as long as the explosion is only on the middle pet (which it seems to be).

But, you're right bunne, its good to clarify theses things! So many times I'll find out later that a new mechanic is just a bug! xD
Shadowhero
Level 61
Threads: 13
Posted: 11/20/2019 at 1:26 PM Post #44
Hay Krin, are you able to tell us if the level 20-60 tower will be playable anytime soon?
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 11/20/2019 at 11:10 PM Post #45
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=82580&page=5#44
Author: Shadowhero
Time Posted: 11/20/2019 at 1:26 PM
Hay Krin, are you able to tell us if the level 20-60 tower will be playable anytime soon?

I still do not have an ETA on when this will be released.

Trying to juggle a lot of things atm and mostly more focused on catching up on a bunch of little things I've had pending for awhile. I will try and get to that as soon as I can though.
Somneli
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 111
Posted: 11/28/2019 at 8:53 AM Post #46
Is there any chance of MoM Behemoth becoming slightly less random...?

The debuff-buff thing is a pretty cool mechanic. And when it works out for you, it REALLY works. But... other times RNG screws you over.

Example: All of my pets get the yellow debuff. And then Behemoth insists on only summoning blue and pink plasmas. Over the course of multiple summons.

I don't know if it would be possible, but it'd be nice if, say, at least one of the debuffs your pets get is guaranteed to match up to one of the summons. It could still be random which pet gets which debuff, but if at least one is guaranteed to match, the fight would feel a lot more fair.

I keep having to abort attempts not because I don't understand the mechanics (I'm getting close), and not because my pets die, but because the RNG for debuffs and the RNG for summons seem to be having an argument and can't agree with each other.

Just a thought. ^.^

(I did manage to win, with a lot of help from Jaidi. But I think the point still stands that the fight would be a bit less frustrating if you didn't have to lose so many rounds just due to bad RNG.)
Edited By Somneli on 11/28/2019 at 5:57 PM.
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 11/28/2019 at 10:14 PM Post #47
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=82580&page=5#46
Author: Somneli
Time Posted: 11/28/2019 at 8:53 AM
Is there any chance of MoM Behemoth becoming slightly less random...?

The debuff-buff thing is a pretty cool mechanic. And when it works out for you, it REALLY works. But... other times RNG screws you over.

Example: All of my pets get the yellow debuff. And then Behemoth insists on only summoning blue and pink plasmas. Over the course of multiple summons.

I don't know if it would be possible, but it'd be nice if, say, at least one of the debuffs your pets get is guaranteed to match up to one of the summons. It could still be random which pet gets which debuff, but if at least one is guaranteed to match, the fight would feel a lot more fair.

I keep having to abort attempts not because I don't understand the mechanics (I'm getting close), and not because my pets die, but because the RNG for debuffs and the RNG for summons seem to be having an argument and can't agree with each other.

Just a thought. ^.^

(I did manage to win, with a lot of help from Jaidi. But I think the point still stands that the fight would be a bit less frustrating if you didn't have to lose so many rounds just due to bad RNG.)

Overall, the Stage 8 Boss is a very predictable fight - virtually 100% predictable - with its mechanics. This was intentionally done so to counter how hard it hits and how unforgiving some of the mechanics are.

However, as you pointed out, which adds spawn is entirely random. During development, I did contemplate having it somehow somewhat coordinated to the debuffs your pets have, but it never went further than that. I will keep it in mind.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.