Players 2,533 428
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,930 810
Generated 653,745 96
Captured 1,186,876 59
Bred 6,365,217 655
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2019 Winter Festival - Avatar Design
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Minikin
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 95
Posted: 11/10/2019 at 7:03 PM Post #21
Please excuse my poor drawing skills.

"Celebrator" male and female

Male:

Head: top hat with "Happy New Year" written on it, Funky New years glasses.
Outfit: Gold suit jacket (ideally with a little more glitter, i just didn't have any glitter markers), Red bow tie, black shirt, black pants, black formal shoes.
Held: Matching "New Years" Zolnixi (as best as i could draw a fox like creature anyway, and I Iike animal helds the most. Theres too many drink helds to use already existing anyway), possibly with vis advanced runes (because, why not?). Item in hand is supposed to be a little noise maker/horn/whitsle thing.
Background:Clock tower with colorful ball drop, fireworks
Wings: No wings, there are already firework wings in existence and I feel it didn't really need them anyway. Could use some sort of confetti in the wings slot though.

Female:

Head: top hat with "Happy New Year" written on it.
Tattoo(?): Firework face paint. Could be used on male also.
Outfit: Gold suit jacket (ideally with a little more glitter, i just didn't have any glitter markers), black shirt, black leggings, red high heels.
Held: Matching "New Years" Zolnixi (as best as i could draw a fox like creature anyway, and I Iike animal helds the most. Theres too many drink helds to use already existing anyway), possibly with vis advanced runes (because, why not?). Item in hand is supposed to be a little noise maker/horn/whitsle thing.
Background: same as male version
Wings: No wings, there are already firework wings in existence and I feel it didn't really need them anyway. Could use some sort of confetti in the wings slot though.

Just one example for each, but should be easy enough to swap colors for many alternate forms.
Edited By Minikin on 11/10/2019 at 7:15 PM.
Satyr
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 9
Posted: 11/11/2019 at 2:40 PM Post #22
I only really wanted to do a head item sooooo....yeah :/
I present to you, 'Mountain Goat Horns' after I saw a documentary about them and one was missing a horn for some reason. Of course, I had to add to translucent ice hanging off of the item as well.

Wistirio
Level 75
Eggcellent Designer
Threads: 38
Posted: 11/12/2019 at 1:59 PM Post #23
Snow Angel

Full Outfit (Female)

NOTE: There are snowflakes & sparkles around the halo(& it's also glowing), it's just hard to see(you can only see it on the wings)... Although I should've known better. I Noticed this as I put the image there. Might fix later, somehow.

Snow Angel Hair

Snow Angel's Robe

Snow Angels Helper(?)/Snowman

Snow Angels Wings

Full Outfit (Male)

Snow Angel Hair

Snow Angel's Robe

I decided this time around that I'd use a brush that I'm used to. It also helped me get a soft texture/feel to it.
Roses1
Level 75
The Hallowed
Threads: 7
Posted: 11/12/2019 at 3:30 PM Post #24
Sleigh Horse Handler
Caretaker of the sleigh horse.
(Or parade pony)

Outfit: some sort of suit? High English equestrian boots and jacket? With carol bells on belt.
Wings: Bell tones, two music notes in place of wing shape.
Back: Bells and bows.
Held Item: Pony in process of being harnessed, or in harness
Head: If i could draw a black derby hat with a little feather.

Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 11/12/2019 at 9:24 PM Post #25
Fuzzy Comfort (or Fluffy Comfort or Soft-and-fluffy)

Fluffy Comfort Puppy (held) (Fuzzy Comfort Ornament (Puppy)?? Maybe)

Fuzzy Comfort Hoodie (outfit)
Fuzzy Comfort hair (head)
Fuzzy Comfort Doona (/blanket) (back)
Fuzzy Comfort Chickadee wings (wings)

Also, idea of Fuzzy Comfort Kitty/ Bunny (held)

Fuzzy Comfort Fireplace (background)
Edited By Scathreoite on 11/12/2019 at 9:26 PM.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 11/16/2019 at 8:18 PM Post #26
Victorian Dress
Reference:
Womens Dress
Two

Riding Hat
Two

Muff
Two

Cloak
Two

Tradtional

((Highlighted/Shaded))

Victorian Dress
Winter Muff
Winter Cloak
Winter Hat

Male outfit would be something like this:
one
two

Hair would be made shorter on head
Edited By Limor on 11/16/2019 at 10:31 PM.
Dragoil
Level 75
The Artistic
Site Artist
Threads: 172
Posted: 11/19/2019 at 12:13 AM Post #27
Snowbird Ice skating outfit

I don't know why it has not been done yet, ice skating and winter are like coffee and cream, I almost designed the male as a hockey player (and would not be sad to see that happen XD) but decided to keep with continuity for the contest, so Figure skating, winter, snowbird... also Must have an icy lake for all the skaters to skate on.

*Song in head while doing this, nutcracker suit, TY Disney*

Female -

Male- with Ice Imp and fronted fern held

Snowbird wings (think swirling snow)

Ice Lake -

Skating on ice
Edited By Dragoil on 11/20/2019 at 1:02 AM.
Grar
Level 71
The Tender
Threads: 7
Posted: 11/19/2019 at 2:25 AM Post #28
((Please excuse the mess- my tablet hardly works these days D: ))

Items:
Head: Fogged Glasses (unable to see players eyes, the true bane of any glasses wearers existence in the winter!)
Outfit: Winter Holiday Jacket (Male version would be tweaked slightly, shorter jacket and pants, rather than knee high socks?)
Wings: Snowflake Adorned Wings (I thought it would be neat to have some subtle winter wings! They'd be feathered wings with some snowflakes decorating them)
Kalores
Level 75
The Dreamer
Threads: 109
Posted: 11/19/2019 at 2:54 PM Post #29
Winter often has crystal clear nights, making it perfect for stargazing~ It is based off of stars, nebulas, and space. I call this set, the Celestial Starfire Set. It would go quite well with the Starfire Set for the Vulnyx~

All images were taken with my cell phone camera as my scanner does not want to work right now ^^u

Outfit: Celestial Starfire Outfit- I did it on the male and female base. Where the blue trim is on the tops, the purple dots in there are supposed to glow like stars. The energy effect coming out of the bottom of the tops is supposed to look like the Aurora Borealis, and is not supposed to be see through. The dots in the aurora energy are little stars which glow.

Wings: Celestial Starfire Wings- The wings I put on the female base. The arms of the wings are feathers, with each feather and the joint of the wing sporting a Starfire Crystal each. The crystal on the joint and on the larger feathers has a glowing star inside. The energy coming out of the feathers is supposed to look like the Aurora Borealis, with little glowing stars throughout them. I did not colour in the feathers so the detail could be seen.

Back Item: Starry Night Background- I put the background on the male base. It supposed to be very dark blue(I do not have dark enough blue water colour paints). There are many little glowing stars in the night sky with a few shooting stars streaking by.

Head Item: Celestial Starfire Circlet- I put this on the female base. Much like the outfit and wings, the energy coming out of the crown is supposed to look like the Aurora Borealis, with little glowing stars throughout it. In the middle of the circlet is a Starfire Crystal, with a glowing star within. The purple dots around the circlet are suppose to be glowing stars.

Held Item: Celestial Starfire Dracate- I put this little guy on his own as I wanted to put in lots of detail but it would have been more difficult if I drew it right next to one of the avatar bases. A dracate is a cat/dragon, which combines my two favourite creatures! He looks up into the face/eyes of your avatar, and his nose almost touches or does touch the fingers of your avatar's outstretched hand. The wings are just like the avatar wings. The body is a combination of dragon and cat, with the front legs being more cat like, and the back legs being more dragon like, although I couldn't resist putting little paw pads in. It has fur all over it's body, with little horns coming out of it's head. There is a fire in between the horns, that has little glowing stars in it. The muzzle is a bit longer than on your average cat. I outlined the dracate in black where other colours were not needed so that the details could be better seen.
Squeak
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 2
Posted: 11/19/2019 at 4:56 PM Post #30
Avatar Head Item - Aurora Gem Circlet
Avatar Outfit - Wintry Aurora Gown
Avatar Back Item - Nightsky Aurora
Avatar Held Item - Ribbon Of Light

Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.