Players 2,533 428
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,930 810
Generated 653,745 96
Captured 1,186,876 59
Bred 6,365,217 655
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2019 Winter Festival - Avatar Design
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Syrix
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 85
Posted: 11/8/2019 at 12:32 PM Post #11
~Plush Penguin Costume~

My apologies for the size, I couldn't figure out how to make it smaller xD

It includes one head and one outfit item. The male version is basically the same as the female version, but I would change the lashes on the eyes of the headpiece. Different varieties such as an Emporer Penguin design could be pretty interesting.
Edited By Syrix on 11/8/2019 at 12:33 PM.
Nolathepea
Level 38
Fancy Pants
Threads: 4
Posted: 11/8/2019 at 2:24 PM Post #12
So I went and made a Jewish type of outfit because if you look at all the outfits there is NOTHING about the Hebrew religion through clothes.

So for this, I made a yarmulka headpiece, a menorah for the held, and Tallit with a blue and white outfit.

This would be the female version, it has a blue and white dress with a Star of David for the outfit, just hair for the head (that does not need to be added), and a dreidel for the held item.

Anyways I just thought it would be fun to bring the Hebrew culture into the game.
Mccauley1
Level 67
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 90
Posted: 11/8/2019 at 5:18 PM Post #13
Cozy Christmas
Mccauley1
Level 67
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 90
Posted: 11/8/2019 at 5:20 PM Post #14
@Lonefox, your design looks amazing! I love the detail
Anemochory
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 156
Posted: 11/8/2019 at 5:47 PM Post #15
Thank you very much! :D I'm glad I put the extra time into designing it.
Malikas
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 48
Posted: 11/8/2019 at 6:46 PM Post #16
I can see this being very popular Imorphemi!

I know a lot of players who really want a full hoodie for their avis!
Imorphemi
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 153
Posted: 11/8/2019 at 8:20 PM Post #17
Thank you! I know a couple too, and hoodies are the best in fall and winter! Also, luv that little image there <3
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 11/9/2019 at 6:34 AM Post #18
(Apologies about the sketches, I was and am using paint to do this. It is hard, but I am having fun trying!)

Wings Of Light/Wings Of Darkness
Description/Concept: Sure the name is unique a bit, but I will work on it some more as I work on other designs. In regards to the item itself, the concept is that they are a full set of angelic like wings that are white (Wings of Light) or are black (Wings Of Darkness). They both had a singular claw at the crests of their wings that have metallic/metal like rings dangling from them and or pierce through them. On the white wings the rings would be a golden color, where on the black wings they would be more of a blood red color. I hope you can see what I see when describing them. This is my first attempt at this so, I figured why not.

The reason this item would be a winter based or themed item, is because of the the angelic presence seen throughout a lot of the ideology behind Christmas and or the winter months. And since we already have a halo option, I figured a nice pair of wings to go with it. The rings are a modernization of it especially for those that like piercings and or working with metals such as sculpting. And the dark set for those that don't always want to go white. Those that have been to the north know full well how bad "Snow" is, and is seen as a 4 letter word.

A Mermaid's Tail (Outfit)
Description/Concept: With this outfit, it would of course replace the lower half of the avatar all together and replace it with a mermaid's tail. The male avatars would not have the shell top of course, but the females would. The added bonus of the female is a little belly button jewel for beautification. The colors of the waist trim and tail fin would be that of the eyes of the player's avi. The main portion of the tail would be that of the hair. The jewel would be the color of choice from the accent option in the wardrobe, and the various seen fishy like scales (which would be in groups of 3 to 4 scattered all over the tail) would be the accent 2 option in the wardrobe.

(Sure we have the dresses that look like tails sorta, but we need an actual tail like one. >_<)

The reasoning that "A Mermaid's Tail" would be a winter themed item, is because of the countless things ranging from greeting cards, images, Christmas ornaments, and shockingly enough Christmas movies out there featuring mermaids. And I love the idea of more mermaid items out there to be had.

Snowball Fight
Description/Concept: Even though the name is pretty self explanatory, I figured this "HELD" item could give the appearance of a wintry snowball fight to the player.

HolidayLightsHair - Head Item
Description/Concept: The item of this is the premise of having holiday lights wrapped in your hair. For girls it would the long hair featured in the design below. For guys, it would be the short kinda wild all over the place hair.

Wanna Build A Snowman - Back Item
Description/Concept: This background idea, which I hope is acceptable, has the player standing in the snow at night just after building said snowman. There is a few footsteps in the snow leading from behind the snowman to where the player actually stands.

Edited By Celticnuru on 11/14/2019 at 11:47 AM.
Galaxywolf2007
Level 18
Threads: 0
Posted: 11/9/2019 at 8:56 PM Post #19
This is inspiration for somebody but can we get a vsco girl/boy up in here? Like with blue, pink, and yellow colors? Just a suggestion :)
Wanda
Level 74
The Perfectionist
Threads: 207
Posted: 11/10/2019 at 12:21 PM Post #20
SUGAR PLUM FAIRY
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.