Players 2,437 399
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,235,311 1,122
Generated 656,000 45
Captured 1,189,917 95
Bred 6,389,302 982
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2019 Fall Festival - Brosilla the Summon...
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 21, 22, 23 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Brosilla
Level 59
Threads: 1
Posted: 10/30/2019 at 8:47 PM Post #1

You trudge tiredly through the cemetery with a poor bound Sylvorpa at your side. For some unknown reason, you thought that it was a good idea to help the vexatious demon, Drusilla. The Sylvorpa lets out a whimper next to you and looks up at you with its big, sad eyes.

It is worth it right? Jaidi received an entirely new stable; Neuonce was given a sizable fortune! But then again, Marichoness was only given a pathetic handout of rotten Fairy Mushrooms and what about those other Sylestians that now had Demonic Dealer branded onto their skin?

As you wrestle with your inner demons, you hear a loud sound behind you and think to yourself, "Not again..."

SNAP

As you turn around, a most hideous demon is standing before you, grinning and sipping nonchalantly from a glass of wine... you hope.

Hallo, love! What is a fine Sylestian like you doing walking 'round in 'dis her' cemetery? Don'cha know that all sorts 'a foul creatures run amok here at night?

Fear grips you and all you can manage to mumble is... Drusilla... contract... Sylvorpa...

The demon's face widens even further into a smile, showing razor pointed teeth and laughs.

Sylvorpa? What Sylvorpa?

You turn and look at your side... in your flustered state, you had let go of the rope and the Sylvorpa must have taken off! DRAT! Now you would never get those riches!!!

Now, now. Don't have such a sad face. I 'eard yous mention that name, Drusilla? Well, 'llow me 'ta introduce myself...

My name is Brosilla and Dru is my, erm, beloved sista'. However, she is a bit "uncouth" when it comes to making deals sometimes an' has a bit of an... insatiable appetite. Myself, I have more refined tastes if I do say so meself. I, on the other hand, have a bit of an obsession with summoning demonic Sylesties. I'm actually currently writing a book on the different Sylesties that I conjure; straight out of the Shadow Realm. Since you seem to like deals, how about you make one with me?

Help me summon my demons, let me take down some notes for my, soon t'be acclaimed, research journal, and then you may keep 'em... as uhm... they can be a bit unruly, ya?

Rules

Help Brosilla summon his demons for his research. Brosilla will offer various tasks to summon select demonic Ryori.

Ennozol, The Poisoned

Ennozol was once the spirit of a noble and brave Sylesti. Ennozol's owner was a well known gambler that had taken out too many loans. One of the debt collectors came to call in the debt one night and the visit turned... violent. Poor Ennozol was noble until the end and jumped in front of his master to shield him from the angry collector. The debt collector had a poisoned dagger and meant to stab the master but ended up stabbing Ennozol instead.

Ennozol's owner ran away from the conflict and left him behind. Poor Ennozol succumbed to the poison, as he lay slowly dying, his brave and noble heart turned to darkness from the betrayal of his beloved master.

Fortunately, I'av already summoned Ennozol from the Shadow Realm. Unfortunately, my efforts have left me completely broke; not a copper left on me persons! Since I 'av all that I need from him for my research purposes, I am now willing to sell him at a very respectable price!

Therefore, I have placed an item on your Trade Broker. It may be a bit pricey for some 'o you more common 'venturers, but I think it is more than a fair price for Ennozol; such the noble companion he is! The first person who purchases the item from the Trade Broker will receive Ennozol as well. Hopefully, they will treat him better than his previous owner did!

Vexara, Banshee's Song

This saucy 'lil lady is Vexara, Banshee's Song. Now, so far, I havint'bin able to summon her yet so she still resides in the Shadow Realm. All I know about Vexara is that she has been the mate of Ennozol whilst the twos of them have been in the Shadow Realm. Once I can conjure her and inspect her, I will be able to share some more details 'bout her past.

In order to summon Vexara, I require a lot of, uhm... contributions; ya, dat's it. Specifically though, I require a large amount of Ryori; any Ryori will do just fine. Just take any 'ol Ryori that you own and set it up for sale directly to me, User ID # 137059. Dun worry 'bout the price because I won't be paying - remember, the whole I ain't got no copper, bit?

So I tells ya what. For any person who contributes at least 25 Ryori to my cause by 8 PM tomorrow, 10/31, I will put ye name in a drawing and one lucky lot of you will get sweet Vexara after I finish my research. Now that is a deal if you ask me!
Edited By Brosilla on 10/30/2019 at 10:15 PM.
Brosilla
Level 59
Posted: 10/30/2019 at 10:18 PM Post #2
This thread has been moved to: Official Games and Contests.
Brosilla
Level 59
Posted: 10/30/2019 at 10:19 PM Post #3

I heard from ol' Dru that you enjoy games
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 10/30/2019 at 10:23 PM Post #4
Brosilla asked for some assistance as his voice wasn't quite loud enough. ^^^
Ironlupora
Level 61
Threads: 12
Posted: 10/30/2019 at 10:24 PM Post #5
how does the sell to user work
Fernwolf
Level 70
Majestic Green Thumb
Threads: 32
Posted: 10/30/2019 at 10:26 PM Post #6
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=5227913
ok take my ryori?????
btw is it only captured ryos or anything?
Edited By Fernwolf on 10/30/2019 at 10:28 PM.
Griffinquill
Level 60
Ghost Writer
Threads: 124
Posted: 10/30/2019 at 10:27 PM Post #7
Ha, I saw it. I didn't know there was another site admin!
Hello, Brosilla! I'll see what I can do since I don't like Dru so much.
Ironlupora
Level 61
Threads: 12
Posted: 10/30/2019 at 10:29 PM Post #8
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=5214394 here take mine
Aspenanimations
Level 72
Trickster
Threads: 90
Posted: 10/30/2019 at 10:35 PM Post #9
what item do we buy??? i really want them please
Lively
Level 71
Majestic Brewmistress
Threads: 43
Posted: 10/30/2019 at 10:36 PM Post #10
The item has already been bought
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 21, 22, 23
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.