Players 2,541 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,120 843
Generated 653,649 74
Captured 1,186,817 93
Bred 6,364,562 676
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2019 Fall Festival - Drusilla's Deal...
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 20, 21, 22 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Faiona
Level 75
Nature Walker
Site Administrator
Threads: 472
Posted: 10/26/2019 at 8:03 PM Post #1

You stroll through a shadowy graveyard at night under the shine of a full moon. For some reason, you thought that this was a good idea; but it definitely was not! Every little creak of the swaying branches or slight gust of wind sets you on edge. There is something definitely off in the atmosphere but you just can't quite put your finger on it....

*SNAP*

You hear a loud noise behind you and turn abruptly to face it. To your horror, you see what appears to be terrifying, glowing Demoness standing behind you. Her eyes are pupil-less blood red, but you can feel her gazing into your soul. She then smirks at you revealing her grotesque fangs.

"Hello there, mortal. I hear that you enjoy playing games.
Well I just so happen to have a little game, just for you... if you daring enough to play!"

Drusilla's Deals

Drusilla will have 3 Demon Contracts; one up at a time. Each contract will require you to catch a specific Wild Sylesti for Drusilla. Once you have caught the Sylesti, bring it back to Drusilla and put it up for sale to Faiona (Player ID #2), her accomplice. Drusilla has enlisted me to hold onto her pets that she is collecting for... erm, some specific reason.

The Demon Contracts are on a First Come First Serve basis! Meaning that if someone catches and posts the correct pet 1 minute before you do, they get that contract reward. Once the 3 initial Demon Contracts that Drusilla has up are completed, she will hand out 3 more to fulfill. You will not know what the specific prizes of each Demon Contract are, but I will post what the available Prize Pool will be for the Demon Contracts. Drusilla will only reveal the Demon Contract prize once that contract has been completed.

Drusilla's Rules

1. Only pets captured AFTER the time that this forum game is posted will count towards Demon Contracts. Meaning that you cannot submit a previously caught pet.

2. You cannot use any sort of Genetic Mutator or other item that alters your pet in any way that you submit for a Demon Contract. Do not try to cheat, as Drusilla will deal with cheaters harshly!

3. You must have been the Original Owner of any pets that you submit.

4. Once you submit a pet, you cannot edit your post or decide that you do not want to submit your pet to Drusilla. Any alterations will result in disqualification and ill omens!

Drusilla's Contract Prize Pool

Between 1-100 Fairy Mushrooms
Between 1-200,000 Gold
Essences
Custom 3-Visible Pet made by Drusilla
Master Snare Trap
Brewing Catalysts
Perfume of Themed Attraction
Free Stable
Random 2019 Fall Festival Avatar Item
Random Egg that was "blessed" by Drusilla
Forum Title: Demonic Dealer
Random Forum Game Avatar Item
Edited By Krinadon on 10/30/2019 at 4:18 PM.
Faiona
Level 75
Nature Walker
Site Administrator
Posted: 10/26/2019 at 8:45 PM Post #2
Current Contracts

Bring me a female Deathberry Ferrikki with a visible Gene 1 or visible Mutation 2. Essence of Deathberry makes a wonderful sleeping drought...for those you wish to never awaken. This pet must have been caught after the contracts have been given. The pet must not be altered in anyway.

Bring me a female Autumn Fairy Lunemara with two carried mutations. I cannot STAND anything to do with Fairies. They are essentially sparkling mosquitoes that need to be smacked out of the air. This pet must have been caught after the contracts have been given. The pet must not be altered in anyway.
Edited By Faiona on 11/15/2019 at 4:05 PM.
Faiona
Level 75
Nature Walker
Site Administrator
Posted: 10/26/2019 at 8:48 PM Post #3
Completed Contracts

One Pomegranate Bloom Kelpari, male or female makes no difference to me. Need some Pomegranate fin webbing to garnish a nice..STOP DALLYING MORTAL.

Completed by: Starpup5
Reward: 11,448g

One female Bulbori with either a visible Gene 2 or Mutation 2. Large sized wings or more brightly glowing jewels are a plus as they make a terrific ste...erm. I've talked too much, just bring me the Bulbori for your reward!

Completed by: Savynn
Reward:

One male Morkko with any visible mutation. Something stuck in my teeth you say?! Morkko claws make great toothpicks...or erm...so I've been told.

Completed by: Artemesia
Reward: Astral Nebula Crown

One Frosted Soil Qitari of any gender that has two carried traits. Any of the carried traits can be a gene or a mutation. The soil from the hooves along with the magical properties of the traits carried in their blood provide excellent spell casting accessories.

Completed by: Savynn
Reward:

One female Zolnixi with a visible Mutation 1 or Mutation 3. Zolnixi ears are excellent luck charms...or at least that's what I've heard.

Completed by: FleurFaolan
Reward: Forum Title: Demonic Dealer

One female Autumn Rain Luffox with any visible gene. Luffox fur is so plush that it collects water that is infused with special powers. With a tight wringing of the fur, it'll provide a nice potion base...also I need a new pair of gloves.

Completed by: Neuonce
Reward: 98,091g

Bring me any Somber Spirit Vulnyx. Why must I give an explanation every time for what my plans are for them! Have you ever thought that I perhaps have a penchant for cute cat creatures?!

Completed by: Marichoness
Reward: x17 Fairy Mushrooms

Any male Qitari with either a visible G2 or M1. The scales on Qitari have many magical properties and their speed makes them elusive to capture. Bring me a fine large stallion mortal!

Completed by: Jaidi
Reward: Free Stable

Any Aurleon with a visible M1. I have gotten a specific craving today for some BBQ chicken wings. Make sure they are particular juicy before bringing them to me!

Completed by: Ayelaeyairelyese
Reward: Forum Title: Demonic Dealer

Bring me a female Vengeful Demon Draeyl. I need to stock up on some essence of revenge for my spellcasting. These Draeyl are full of hatred and malice from past actions against them.

Completed by: Amitiel
Reward:

Bring me a male Hallowed Moon Sylvorpa with any visible gene. These Sylvorpa were hatched under a sacred moon. They are instilled with special magical properties. Also, Sylvorpa fins crisp right up when basted and grilled. Delicious...

Completed by: Imperium
Reward: x2

Bring me any gender Nytekrie with at least two visible traits. Nytekrie claws are an important ingredient to make a delightful pox. There is a village of fairies that has been irking me for awhile now...

Completed by: GoldGryphon
Reward: Perfect Pastel Staff, Minstrel's Songbird (Rainbow)

Bring me any wild caught Nephini (that was caught after this contract is posted). Nephini are chock full of magic and chock full of deliciousness.

Completed by: Ancientelma
Reward: x1 Heavenly Nebula Wings

Bring me a male Ghostly Treasure Ryori (that was caught after this contract is posted). These Ryori seem to have a nose for sniffing out hidden treasures, bring me one at once! The dead hold many treasures!

Completed by: Koterfaye
Reward:

Bring me any gender Chilling Night Faelora with any visible mutation (that was caught after this contract is posted). I'm craving a salad...don't look at me that way! The leaves will grow back...probably!

Completed by: Sylestbane
Reward: 156,924g

Bring me a male Umber Peacock Aurleon with any visible genes. My home needs some wall decorations, I have a weakness for beautiful feathered fan displays. This pet must have been caught after the contracts have been given. The pet must not be altered in anyway.

Completed by: Artemesia
Reward: Brewing Catalyst
Edited By Faiona on 11/16/2019 at 3:11 PM.
Faiona
Level 75
Nature Walker
Site Administrator
Posted: 10/26/2019 at 8:49 PM Post #4

Fancy a game? ;)
Fernwolf
Level 70
Majestic Green Thumb
Threads: 32
Posted: 10/26/2019 at 8:53 PM Post #5
so do I call shots on the first contract for the bulb?
Faiona
Level 75
Nature Walker
Site Administrator
Posted: 10/26/2019 at 9:00 PM Post #6

My contracts are open to everyone mortal! It is on a first come, first serve basis! There are no "shots" here!
Laninafresa
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 35
Posted: 10/26/2019 at 9:01 PM Post #7
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=5227118
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 62
Posted: 10/26/2019 at 9:01 PM Post #8
I claim the second deal with this kelpari: https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=5227782
Mandyhope
Level 71
Majestic Ice Carver
Threads: 301
Posted: 10/26/2019 at 9:01 PM Post #9
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=5227778

Pomegranate Bloom Kelpari Contract
Edited By Mandyhope on 10/26/2019 at 9:20 PM.
Laninafresa
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 35
Posted: 10/26/2019 at 9:02 PM Post #10
Sorry I have never played this before but my post was the kelpi lol
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 20, 21, 22
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.