Players 2,541 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,120 843
Generated 653,649 74
Captured 1,186,817 93
Bred 6,364,562 676
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2019 Fall Festival - Avatar Dress Up
Page 9 1, 2, 3... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Cheirv
Level 75
Majestic Green Thumb
Threads: 19
Posted: 11/2/2019 at 12:44 PM Post #81

The Demon Seer

The Demon Seer watches through the veil to see the most opportune times and places to lure unsuspecting mortals into deals. She uses her familiar Valkoinen to watch the mortals and draw them to her.

She offers fame, fortune...immortality but all at a cost...
Edited By Cheirv on 11/3/2019 at 1:02 PM.
Bobeatspie300
Level 70
The Perfectionist
Threads: 0
Posted: 11/2/2019 at 3:04 PM Post #82

A young river sprite, sits at the mouth of their stream, knowing it will soon begin to freeze over, bringing a long dormancy to her domain. She is scared, fearing that the winter will be long, and the spring will never come. They fear this autumn will bring an untimely end to their domain, as the cold winds lap at the surface of the gentle river. She is afraid.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 11/2/2019 at 4:21 PM Post #83
The Crow And The Raven
Two black birds
Two dark tides
One for sorrow the other of curiosity
One wispers tales in the other's ear
and she sings them loud for others to hear
~~~
She knows his stories she knows what the crowd wants to hear

And she knows what they all fear
~~~
And so he wispers in her ear,sitting on her shoulder
while she seduces them with fantasies

fantasies that are full of fear
Edited By Dragongem23 on 11/2/2019 at 4:24 PM.
Wanda
Level 74
The Perfectionist
Threads: 207
Posted: 11/2/2019 at 4:24 PM Post #84

"Hi, I am the guardian of the enchanted forest. My name is Elliana. I am here every autumn to bring the changing colors of the leaves. I wander the forest and change each leaf one at a time. I choose the color of each and every leaf, some are more red and some more yellow. I create the most beautiful landscapes I possibly can. I do this every year but it seems people barely notice. I wish that people took mare time to appreciate the beautiful things around them, us guardians take a lot of time and hard work to make the seasons look this beautiful."
Venomil
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 9
Posted: 11/3/2019 at 9:47 PM Post #85

Oh Athena, talented lady of artistry, aren't you a petty one? Cursing the one who could better you. Poor Arachne, brought from below to weave forevermore. Sweet Arachne, noble lady, not but a spider now.
(Based on the story of Arachne and Athena.)
Flamesremoura
Level 74
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 24
Posted: 11/3/2019 at 11:50 PM Post #86
An oc i made, i went with oranges and blacks to show the eavning in the fall. She protects everyone out on halloween with a blessing of warmth, on the most clear nights when there is only the moon and starts a warm breeze passes by, comforting the afraid and lonely, making sure every soul is cared for, watching over her children of the night.

24carrotgold
Level 72
Trickster
Threads: 75
Posted: 11/4/2019 at 6:36 AM Post #87

-The Rise of the Fire Demon

(For some reason I feel like this is really cheesy xD)

It was said that she, none other than the Fire Demon herself, was once a noble and brave Sylvorpa, but was cursed in the dead of midnight, in a dark, cold graveyard. Legend says, she was cursed so that she would have flaming hair, that would burn anyone and everyone around her. She was cursed to have a shadow behind her back, spreading fear into the hearts of anyone that came close enough to see her. Cursed to have only clothes made of bones and darkness. She was cursed to have only a ghost for a companion... and worst of all, she was forced to haunt her hometown... Everytime a wretched howl sounds, you know that it's her, trying to break free, trying to fight back. She tries to rise, to protect her home. But she cannot. She is powerless now. And a demon rises...
Edited By Mossflight2 on 11/4/2019 at 6:37 AM.
Alchemy
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 109
Posted: 11/4/2019 at 9:20 AM Post #88

She held the dagger over the palm of her hand and sliced through her skin. The blood welled up in her palm and she allowed it to drip into the summoning circle. The demon's incorporeal form shimmered and then began to solidify. The demon hissed and struggled against the edges of the circle. The woman glared at the beast. "You were given form to complete my bidding. You are bound to me and I am your master. Now go forth and hunt!"
Irae
Level 62
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 88
Posted: 11/4/2019 at 2:33 PM Post #89
Adelram

Alderam was an outcast to begin with, his lizard eyes and pointy ears attracted a lot of unwanted attention, hatred, and bad fortune. Since he was a toddler, his parents abused him, starved him and told him he was a freak of nature, and no one will ever love him. He then, started going to the village's school, to only get teased and ridiculed by students and teachers alike. The last thing that he decided to put up with, was a student who put a sticky, purple lollipop in his hair and twirled it. He ran for days, going deeper and deeper into the forest that was off-limits to anyone who wasn't a hunter for the village. Of course, there was a reason for that, as an evil witch who lived in a candy house dwelled within the forest. He found her house, too tired to continue, he fell asleep in her front yard. The witch looked at the boy, saw that he had candy, and was fuming until she realized it wasn't her candy, she waited until he woke up. As he woke up, he told her of his woes and asked to stay and work for her. she accepted, knowing that it wouldn't be hard to sway him to turn evil. She didn't change his view on the world, however, fuel his hatred for it, and as he turned 18, she released him into the world telling him to exact revenge upon the world, and that he did.

Some say that the weapon shaped like a lollipop that he carries, is modeled after the much smaller one that was put in his hair so many years ago.
Torey
Level 75
Lord Luck
Threads: 65
Posted: 11/9/2019 at 3:13 PM Post #90

You wake up in a dark, musty stone room. You have no memory of walking here, and you rub your head trying to remember how you got here. Your last was walking alone in the dark, then tripping, then falling, then...pure darkness. You look above you. Nothing but steep walls and a small hole at the top where moonlight peeks through, too far to reach. As you struggle to stand and orient yourself, something brushes past your leg. A rodent of unusual size? The creature turns back to you and chatters, scurries down a tunnel, and turns around to see if you're following. You'd rather not wander down an unknown cavern, but it might be your only way out. Hesitantly, you follow the creature into the dark.

After what seems like ages, you see a dim light at the end of the tunnel, but not the familiar moonlight. It flickers and glows orange and red. Fire? Fire! There must be another person here! Your heart races; your prayers of rescue have been heard. You jog, then sprint until you reach the end of the tunnel, which opens into a small room. You see the shape of a person tending to a cauldron over the fire, their back turned to you. Suddenly, the creature jumps in front of your feet and you trip, crashing to the ground. You cry out and the person at the fire tilts his head to look at you. he sets his brewing materials down and approaches.

"Ah, another lost traveler." Your eyes adjust and you look the figure up and down. He looks human; average height, two legs, two arms, and...tentacles?! You barely stifle a scream. The rodent-like creature scurries to its master's side, narrows its eyes, and squeaks, laughing at your fear. The humanoid figure smirks and brushes off his lab coat. "Oh, no need to be afraid. I am simply a humble scientist, testing my wares in peace. My latest experiment, however, hasn't...well...worked out." He looks down at an unusual tail that seemingly flicks and curls like it has mind its own. "I'm in need of a new test subject while I perfect my brew." His eyes flash with a sickening mad joy, but he keeps his composure and offers a smile and his hand as he kneels down to your level. "Perhaps you'd like to volunteer?"
Edited By Torey on 11/9/2019 at 3:15 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.