Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2019 Fall Festival - Avatar Dress Up
Page 8 1, 2, 3... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Wooloothedarklord
Level 58
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 107
Posted: 10/31/2019 at 10:01 PM Post #71
Ooh yay! (Thanks :p)
Rixva
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 94
Posted: 10/31/2019 at 10:20 PM Post #72
Inspired by the song "La Llorona," from the movie "Coco"
More info on the figure of "La Llorona"
rip my Spanish, sylestia doesn't allow accents lol

Ay, de mi Llorona, Llorona de azul celeste
Y aunque la vida me cueste, llorona, No dejare de quererte...

Oh, my Llorona, sky blue Llorona,
Though it may cost my life, Llorona, I won't stop loving you...

The woman stands alone, her pale skin reflecting the moonlight in the vacant, darkened street. He pauses, not wanting to alarm her. A stifled sob reaches his ears - she's crying; such a delicate sound, he is nearly moved to tears himself. He can't bear to see her cry. He moves in to comfort her. His feet fall one in front of the other...and yet he doesn't seem to draw near. He can see her clearly, weeping, facing him now, her eyes begging him to wrap his arms around her...If only there were not so many steps between them...

Me subi al pino mas alto, llorona, A ver si te divisaba
Como el pino era tierno, llorona, Al verme llorar lloraba

I climbed the tallest pine, Llorona, to see if I could catch sight of you,
As the pine was tender, Llorona, it cried when it saw me cry

He breaks into a run, desperate to reach her. Her quiet sobs fill the air - he can hear nothing else; his own heartbeat is hollow in his ears, his footsteps drowned by the weeping voice filling the night. He reaches out to her. His hand grasps at the air. She raises her head and meets his eyes, and his heart skips a beat - he must reach her, he must comfort her, if it is the last thing he does. As this thought crosses his mind, the woman rises to her feet and opens her arms, beckoning him closer, and yet with each step, he seems to be farther away...His legs are aching, begging him to stop, the grass pulling at his feet, slowing him, screaming at him to stay away...

La pena y la que no es pena, llorona, Todo es pena para mi
Ayer lloraba por verte, llorona, Hoy lloro porque te vi

The pain and that which isn't pain, Llorona, everything is pain for me
Yesterday I was crying to see you, Llorona, today I cry because I saw you...

Why can't he stop running? Her crying voice drowns out his thoughts. Why can't...her wails echo around him. Why...Her cries envelop him. He feels himself slowing. Why can't...Her sobs are as loud as screams. Why...He is standing still now. She is nowhere to be seen. Her voice is still ringing in the air...He tries to catch his breath. He clutches his chest...Why can't he stop...He looks desperately around the deserted street. A young man stands, looking at him with a sympathetic expression...He opens his mouth to call out to him...

Why can't he stop crying?
Edited By Rixva on 11/4/2019 at 9:28 PM.
Spooders
Level 74
Lucky Fox
Threads: 17
Posted: 10/31/2019 at 11:19 PM Post #73

Ever since his mother passed away when he was 12, he couldn't find a way to cope. Now, finally he found sorcery. Tonight he is at his mother's grave. Chanting a spell to make her come back to him and join the living. He wears the pink in his attire in honer of his mother. For that was the color of her magic. His magic is black and white which is represented in the rest of his clothing. The host of the cat crawling up his staff is a spirit there to assist him with brining his mother back.
Starline
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Threads: 97
Posted: 11/1/2019 at 9:08 AM Post #74

In the world of deamons and dolls its hard to know just what controls what. A horrible summoning gone wrong, has possessed this dark doll into life. Her only goal is to enslave all the selesti and convert them into her toys. This is the last time someone will play with her, she shall control everything she touches.
Holycheesemonkeys
Level 70
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 6
Posted: 11/1/2019 at 10:59 AM Post #75

I grit my teeth, struggling to maintain the spell. If I could just- NO! It slipped.

I froze in terror as the demons broke through my shattered magic, surrounding me. The only thing keeping them at bay was a thin magic circle I stood in.

I thought I could handle it; a seasoned mage like me. I should have known better.

My hands shook as I weakened, the backlash from such a powerful spell drained me. The demons laughed as I fell to my knees. They slammed against the magical barrier.

Soon they would get in; soon I would die.
My eyelids drooped.

They told me not to, messing with demons and the other side was foolish. I should have listened, now I would pay for my mistake. help I called weakly, knowing no one was there. I collapsed, and my sight dimmed. Finally, I gave in, and unconsciousness took me.
FleurFaolan
Level 70
The Majestic
Threads: 84
Posted: 11/2/2019 at 12:55 AM Post #76

It is said that once the leaves begin to fall from the trees and a certain chill fills the air, the Huntress of the Hollow stealthily makes her move under the cover of moonlight in search of her annual bounty. An inhabitant of the spirit realm, it is crucial the white-haired lady bring back a trophy fitting enough to please the king of the underworld, but beware should you, unfortunately, cross paths with her! Her canine companion is a beast not to be trifled with! For one look into his piercing eyes will leave you frozen and an easy target for the huntress if his size that trumps even the largest of grizzly bears don't send ice through your veins first.

Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 155
Posted: 11/2/2019 at 1:24 AM Post #77

Based on the beast from Over the Garden Wall, Specifically This Song:

He lurks out there in
the unknown

Seeking those who
are far from home

Hoping never to let
you return

Ooo, better beware

Ooo, the beast is out there

Ooo, better be wise

And don't believe his
lies.

For once your will
begins to spoil

he'll turn you to a
tree of oil

and use you in his
lantern for to burn

Ooo, better beware

Ooo, the beast is out there

Ooo, better be wise

and don't believe his,
don't believe his,

lies
Edited By Grapejuice on 11/2/2019 at 1:24 AM.
Winri88
Level 71
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 44
Posted: 11/2/2019 at 2:52 AM Post #78
I hope this is still good

Hail lonely traveler!
I am the crimson demon Karakurenai!. I was not always a demon though. May I tell you my story?
You nod tentatively.

"I was once a kind and beautiful Miko a protector of the village beloved by all but one man his name was Hitogoroshi Kage.
You see I had rejected him because I favored a young stranger named Daiki Rikuto who was kind but not much to look at while Kage was incredibly handsome and I was beautiful. And in his mind that made us perfect for each other and he told me so. in my anger at his stupidity I told him foolishly that I loved another He demanded to know the name of my other suitor I said no I will not...everything went black after that. my poor Rikuto!. Kage had run to the village screaming that I was murdered and he had seen Rikuto standing over me. Naturally they believed him. my love was hanged that day. I came to after it was dark and walked slowly to the temple. I met one of the other priestesses Nozomi was her name I believe. She looked like she had seen a ghost and asked how It was possible I told her. She looked sorrowful then and told me what they had done to my love...a rumor spread that night about my sorrow. they said it was like the wail of a ghost. I swore revenge upon all but Nozomi because they just watched him die. I ran from the village and stumbled upon a Fox demon named Rui he offered me what I desired most...Revenge. I accepted his offer and destroyed my village...as for Kage"...at this she grins at you even wider . "He died slowly. after I had destroyed my home I fell to the ground in agony "what isss hhhaappeningg ttoo mmee??" I hissed. "why it's your true form" a voice answered amusingly "did you really think I would let such a prize escape my grasp? no no my dear you are mine for all eternity now!" I screamed in agony at the transformation as I transformed into a giant Serpent demon. I blacked out after that. I woke up stiff and sore and hungry. "Are you awake miss?" a voice asked me I groaned and opened my eyes to the sight of the roof of a hut I sat up and looked around and saw an old man and his wife he was looking at me while his wife was cooking something. "I heard someone screaming and so I went looking and found you my dear. What happened to you my dear?"
I lied and said I was apart of a group of mikos traveling across Japan to try and rid it of powerful demon's but we were attacked by bandits. "oh my you poor dear! here have something to eat it will help you heal' she told me I nodded and took a bite and...it was awful it felt like I was eating mud and ash. I swallowed not wishing to be rude and said it was good. she smiled at me and said "good now let's all get some sleep and you can eat some more" she and her husband went to the other side of the room and laid down and went to sleep. but I could not sleep I felt so hungry. "If your hungry why not eat?" a little voice whispered to me. the next thing I remember is opening my eyes to...Blood and gore. "I told you my dear I will never let you go" a voice said stepping out of the shadows. "What have you done to me??" I yelled "I gave you what you wanted of course" he replied "the power to slay your enemies. sadly that includes all humans. For you see you are now a demon and you shall do my biding my dear" he said with a sneer "for all eternity". so for years I have served under him making deals and eating mortals.

And so you now know my story traveler...but now I am afraid I shall have to kill you. why so shocked I told you I eat people" she laughs as you look on in horror at her true form this is the last image in your mind as she eats you
Edited By Winri88 on 11/2/2019 at 2:11 PM.
Shadowized
Level 75
Leaf Bender
Threads: 98
Posted: 11/2/2019 at 8:36 AM Post #79

My autumn avatar is inspired by all of the things that I love about my favorite season. The costumes, the traditions, and my ultimate favorite.. the beautiful display of color in the changing of the leaves. I live in a state where people come from across the country to take bus tours to view the vivid colors that blanket the rolling hills and knobs. So with my avatar I am hoping to share some of that beauty with all of you. Happy Harvest, Autumn, and Halloween everyone!
Edited By Shadowized on 11/2/2019 at 8:38 AM.
Minikin
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 95
Posted: 11/2/2019 at 12:26 PM Post #80

You meet a mysterious woman in a quiet bar one night. She lures you in with her charm and beauty. You decide to leave together. Once you're alone with her she seems to transform before your eyes. Her skin turns pale. Dark shadows fall over her eyes, which have turned a deep crimson red. She smiles at you, sending chills down your spine. She has turned into something less than human; Something monstrous; Something bloodthirsty. Her white fangs are all you can stare at as she grins hungrily at you. And then the lights go out.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.