Players 2,411 375
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,241,199 1,270
Generated 656,170 19
Captured 1,190,409 63
Bred 6,394,525 1,188
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > News and Announcements > Wardrobe Update Now Live!
Page 10 1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11... 13, 14, 15 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Ash
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 44
Posted: 10/19/2019 at 11:50 AM Post #91
This is so much nicer :D Thanks for all the hard work on it.

Is there any reason for the 30 outfit cap?
Fiolei
Level 75
Fancy Pants
Threads: 71
Posted: 10/19/2019 at 12:19 PM Post #92
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned (as I went to bed and just now got back on and there are pages of stuff) but I noticed that there is not an area in the trade broker for backgrounds. I also noticed in my inventory where I have a background (firefly bog) is broken. There is no picture for the item. I did see the mention about the slanted helds, so I thought I would mention that yes I have that on some items too. I also saw the mention about the rings being confused (don't remember who mentioned that but it was visible on their avi).

I'll update if I find anything else wonky, but so far it looks amazing! Well done Krin and team. Thank you so much for all that you do for us!
Lastbutterfly
Level 67
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 1
Posted: 10/19/2019 at 12:35 PM Post #93
Thank you for your work! Its much nicer now! <3
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 10/19/2019 at 12:54 PM Post #94
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=81755&page=10#91
Author: Ash
Time Posted: 10/19/2019 at 11:50 AM
This is so much nicer :D Thanks for all the hard work on it.

Is there any reason for the 30 outfit cap?

The reason for a limit is for database space. As an extreme example, if all ~140,000 players had 1,000 Outfits each, it'd probably function noticeably slow.

So I just picked kind of an arbitrary amount that I thought offered a good deal of slots. I can always increase the number over time as I get some data and if I see players hitting the cap.
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Posted: 10/19/2019 at 1:20 PM Post #95
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=81755&page=9#90
Author: Starline
Time Posted: 10/19/2019 at 10:44 AM
I noticed when trying to add wings to my current avie that it says I can not save with an Item I dont own. Trying to replace clothes I found its the background that is currently on my avie is not registered as owned.

It looks like quite a few Backgrounds were missed when I attempted to remove them from players' Saved Outfits. This would have caused a lot of various issues with the system.

I went ahead and ran a script to remove any Backgrounds still left in the 'Back' slot of saved Outfits.
Dragongirl555
Level 63
Fancy Pants
Threads: 0
Posted: 10/19/2019 at 2:15 PM Post #96
Thanks for the wonderful update Krin! I love the new sorting system. As someone who can never decide what outfit they want and changes theirs frequently, I had always hated changing it because I had to scroll through lots and lots of pages to find the ones I owned, not to mention, if you missed what you were looking for... you would have to start the whole thing over again. Now it's so much easier! I only have one concern, Changing the name of the outfit. I originally had it set up for the two free outfit system, which was having one slot for a basic, everyday outfit, and one for holidays. As such the name for my out fit is currently Valentine's, as presumably that was the last holiday I participated during. As it is no longer valentines, the name is not quite appropriate. If there was a better system for changing the name of the outfits, I would love that.
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Posted: 10/19/2019 at 3:13 PM Post #97
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=81755&page=10#96
Author: Dragongirl555
Time Posted: 10/19/2019 at 2:15 PM
Thanks for the wonderful update Krin! I love the new sorting system. As someone who can never decide what outfit they want and changes theirs frequently, I had always hated changing it because I had to scroll through lots and lots of pages to find the ones I owned, not to mention, if you missed what you were looking for... you would have to start the whole thing over again. Now it's so much easier! I only have one concern, Changing the name of the outfit. I originally had it set up for the two free outfit system, which was having one slot for a basic, everyday outfit, and one for holidays. As such the name for my out fit is currently Valentine's, as presumably that was the last holiday I participated during. As it is no longer valentines, the name is not quite appropriate. If there was a better system for changing the name of the outfits, I would love that.

That has been a frequently requested feature and something I wanted to do from the start. It just will require a bit of interface work with how I want to do it so I put it on hold until I had a bit more spare time.

But I will definitely add that in.

For now, the easiest way to probably accomplish that would be to copy the image URL of the new outfit, delete the Outfit that you're wanting to replace. Then create a new Outfit with the new name.

You technically don't have to copy/load the image URL as you can accomplish all of that without ever changing the page. But just to be safe, always good to copy the URL first.

I spent a lot of time coding the new Wardrobe in such a way that everything can be done on it without ever having to reload the page. I felt it would make for a much smoother user experience.
Ash
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 44
Posted: 10/19/2019 at 3:36 PM Post #98
That makes sense, thanks for the response :D (I also just saw the "load by URL" option ouo )
Asviloka
Level 70
Ghost Writer
Threads: 89
Posted: 10/19/2019 at 8:43 PM Post #99
Would it be possible to add in a toggle for recolourable vs pre-coloured?
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Posted: 10/19/2019 at 9:07 PM Post #100
Lots of more updates and bug fixes and behind the scenes stuff done today. Here's a quick highlight:

-Adjusted almost all Mouths that were off center (about 50+ in total).

-Added 5 new Default Mouths that are just symmetrical variants of some other basic ones.

-Mouths with lip rings now allow you to color the rings with Accessory Color.

-Edited Eye 57 to be colored.

-Fixed more issues with Backgrounds not behaving properly.

-Forced an update on all existing Outfits to treat Half-Helms as such instead of as Full-Helms.

-Fixed the Outfit List Image Preview so that it now loads a preview of each Outfit.

-Fixed an issue where new Players' Outfits were not saving correctly.

Also added in the first official Tattoo. It's currently attached to one of the really old Outfits that you can get from Umbra Forest. So I separated it into its first own Tattoo that can be used on its own.

Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11... 13, 14, 15
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.