Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2019 Fall Festival - Pet Trait Design
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Go to Page:
Posted: 9/5/2019 at 2:04 AM
Draeyl Gene 1
Based on Zebra Isopods (a cool little creature I own a few of)
Kelpari Gene 3
Based on the bioluminescent markings in the movie Avatar.
Vulnyx Gene 1
(or 2, but it seems more fitting to 1)
Based on the "Classic Tabby" marking in cats.
Zolnixi Mutation 1
Not really based on anything, just some fun sparkly jewelry. :) One color would be taken from the mutation 1 slot, the other would be accent 1 or eye color, whichever.
Edited By AaronAmpora on 9/23/2019 at 3:03 AM.
Posted: 9/5/2019 at 11:19 AM
I think the Anubis traits would look great on a Zolnixi as well, since Anubis had the head of a jackal. It looks great on the Ryori since their spirit-like bodies and glowing eyes make them look almost god-like.
And they might be cool to see on a Vulnix too since the Egyptians worshiped cats.
That Dia de los Muertos rikki is really cool!!
Posted: 9/5/2019 at 11:23 AM
Thanks! And you're right I think the Egyptian traits would look great on a nixi too! Didnt think of that lol and I'm not artistic enough to do it, but feel free to do it if you are!
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 9/5/2019 at 12:14 PM
Long antenna. Could be more luxurious for sure.
2) Fire for Morkko :D
3) Was going to post my stained glass Ny' Vene from last time (summer) I still think it is a great idea. Here is the male version. Though I feel the other girl went about it better in away. I think the other traits can overlay in the shape whatever that may be. So this would be M3 I think
4) Spines and kind of wanted to mimic Lugia with these.
5) Another stained glass trait for G2 I colored it in but it can be just the pattern like shape, maybe more of a marble pattern.
6) Broken Glass
Thank you :D
Edited By Firefish on 9/5/2019 at 12:15 PM.
Posted: 9/5/2019 at 12:20 PM
I completely forgot you made a stained glass trait for the Ny'vene... I can take mine down if you want.
Posted: 9/5/2019 at 12:25 PM
1) M3 3 heads would be fun. They could be doing different things.
2) Quilt pattern mainly just the stitch lines and could be colored differently.