Players 2,533 428
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,930 810
Generated 653,745 96
Captured 1,186,876 59
Bred 6,365,217 655
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2019 Fall Festival - Avatar Item Design
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Fantasizing
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 15
Posted: 9/22/2019 at 5:27 PM Post #31
Going to resubmit this one since going to elfia today reminded me I had it, and still love it >0>

Demon of the upcoming harvest

Apple demon

Grape demon

Desperate farmers may summon demons during the harvest to help them reap or protect their crops - of course, no demon's help comes without a price, and if the farmer fails to hold up their end of the deal, the contract they've received will burst into flame and pests will come for their harvest. However, if the farmer does complete the contract, the shackles around the demon's neck and ankles will force them to do the same and help the farmer until the end of fall.

Outfit: Harvest Demon's Garb (tattoo on the left arm is the crop in greek letters)
Held: Harvest Demon's Conjured Contract (with crop and pest)
Back: Harvest Demon's Flaming Tail
Head: Harvest Demon's Horns (with some eyebrown piercings and facial marks)

Two other themes/color schemes could be pumpkins and blackberries, since those are also being harvested about now :)

(edited because the pictures broke :s)
Edited By Fantasizing on 9/24/2019 at 3:17 AM.
Torey
Level 75
Lord Luck
Threads: 65
Posted: 9/22/2019 at 8:06 PM Post #32
Halloween brings out our darkest fears and makes our imaginations run wild: every harmless stick looks like a venomous snake and every footstep is a person coming to get us. But what if you could harness the better parts of your imagination, your hopes, plans, and daydreams to make those Halloween nights a little brighter? That's what inspired my Dreamcatcher design. It's also a small homage to one version of the ride Journey Into Imagination.

The entire outfit:

Wings-Dream Dust Cloud- Translucent, colorful clouds of sparkling dust and stars.

Male Outfit:

Head-Dreamer's Cap-Flatcap with a feather stuck in and a zipper on the side of the cap. Round glasses.
Outfit-Dreamer's Garb-Baggy sweater with suspenders, baggy khaki pants, and boots. Red tartan pattern scarf with a zipper design stitched in.

Female Outfit:

Head-Same hat as male. Messy pixie haircut.
Outfit-Flowy black long sleeve shirt with a tan sleeveless shirt underneath, both covered by a blue corset. Same scarf as male. One thin fabric bracelet and one wider zipper-like bracelet. Flowy pleated tartan skirt, cream stockings, and knee-high heeled boots.

Back and Held:

Back-Dreamcatcher 3000-Tartan bagpipe sized/shaped bag with a bronze vacuum tube with a phonograph-like opening. Zipper on the side.

Held-Imaginary Friend-Purple and orange winged creature standing at the user's side, happily dozing off. User can hold a pipe or a small cane if the pipe isn't appropriate.

~~"One little spark, of inspiration..."~~
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 9/22/2019 at 9:52 PM Post #33
Re-entering last year's unless I can think of anything better in the little time remaining.

"The White Tiger is one of the Four Symbols of the Chinese constellations. It is sometimes called the White Tiger of the West (, X Fng Bi H), and is known as Bi H in Chinese, Byakko in Japanese, Baekho in Korean and Bch H in Vietnamese. It represents the west and the autumn season."

Angelzrulez
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 26
Posted: 9/24/2019 at 4:17 AM Post #34
I know i'm probably late but resubmitting this one ;w;

Head: Floppy Ears (Includes the little antenna tufts)
Held: Giant Python
Galaxea
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 138
Posted: 9/28/2019 at 1:04 AM Post #35
Once again know I am majorly late but am posting anyways so here is mine

Sylestian Hero outfit. It is in sylestia colors with the sylestia symbol on the chest.

The male outfit

The female Outfit
Female outfit is meant to have skirt with it.

Edited By Galaxea on 9/28/2019 at 1:13 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.