The Dreamer
Threads: 110
Posted: 2/20/2017 at 7:52 PM Post #61
What is jinxie telling you to do now?
Alexandrite
Level 14
Threads: 0
Posted: 2/20/2017 at 9:06 PM Post #62
Nothing happens, at all . I can't click on an area to explore.
It simply won't respond at All.!
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Threads: 110
Posted: 2/20/2017 at 9:30 PM Post #63
There should be a pop up at the bottom right of your screen. What is it telling you to do? Is it telling you to explore now? Or is it telling you to do something else?
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 2/20/2017 at 9:31 PM Post #64
When you say you're clicking on the map, where are you, exactly? Are you at the World Map page, or are you somewhere in Viridian Meadows?
Alexandrite
Level 14
Posted: 2/21/2017 at 1:55 PM Post #65
The map page.
Where it says, Click on a place to view.
Edited By Alexandrite on 2/21/2017 at 1:59 PM.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 2/21/2017 at 2:33 PM Post #66
Is it "Click on a region of the map to view that region."? The map it takes you to when you click the World Map button?

If that's it, what you need to do is click the section labeled "Viridian Meadows", which is the first region and the only one available to a new player.
That should take you to a second map (with "Click on the mini map to return to the World Map." above it)
I think the name of the first area available is "Esior's Field" (can't check, because once you finish the first section of the tutorial it changes to be Esior's Haven, the town of the region). It should be the only piece of text present on the actual Viridian Meadows map in any case; the region maps, if I'm remembering right, only display the text over the places you've unlocked via progression...
Edited By Scathreoite on 2/21/2017 at 2:33 PM.
Mandalay
Level 15
Posted: 4/5/2017 at 12:16 PM Post #67
Hi everyone~

I have a problem with this quest too. ^^

I lazily do the Tutorial, by and by, very slowly. But I alos, the same time, sniff around the site and look at its features and stuff. Apparently, I made something happen so the quest went wrong?

I bought two eggs. Now that they hatched, the Tutorial popup says:

-----------------------------------------------

Sylestia Guidance

View Your Quest Log
Congratulations on your newly caught Pet! Let's view your Quest Log and complete the Quest, "Capture a Sylesti" before continuing with Trollsblight Caverns.

Please use the Navigation Menu to navigate to Explore -> Quest Log, or click the button below to view your Quest Log.

However: if I go to the Quest Log, I can find and click the quest, but can not claim the reward. (I also checked my inventory for the reward item.. -there is only one page for the inventory, right?) On the other hand, it also does not let me go anywhere but Esior's Haven anymore either (the Tutorial Town; with no pets in it)! ^^"

So, I can not catch a pet as it is meant to be, for I can not explore. But I can also, apparently, not go on exploring without having finished this quest?

I am not sure if I can somehow abandon the quest and start it again or anything?

There is also another thing: I have my first pet; that I generated when I signed up. But I also have a second pet. It popped up in my stable shortly after I signed up; maybe two days, pretty sure within the week after I signed up? But I have no idea wherefrom it came, actually. D= I have not noticed I would have caught a pet. I hadn't had finished any quest by the time the pet popped up, as far as I remember, but maybe I somehow caught it, even though I did not have the quest active then? If so, maybe this caused the problem?

Yes, I am about as clueless as I sound! =D

All the pets I own at the moment; maybe their profiles help you to pin down what causes the issue!

My first, self-generated Pet

The mysteriously popped up Pet

Pet #1 hatched from bought Egg
Pet #2 hatched from bought Egg

Any help is appreciated! =)

I am not actively online daily, but at least online to feed my pets. Probably a ping to me would be helpful, as I am not yet used to the forums here and am afraid I might miss a regular reply! D=

Username: Mandalay
User ID: #75019

Thank you in advance for any help! =)
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 4/5/2017 at 1:11 PM Post #68
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=800&page=7#67
Author: Mandalay
Time Posted: 4/5/2017 at 12:16 PM
Hi everyone~

I have a problem with this quest too. ^^

I lazily do the Tutorial, by and by, very slowly. But I alos, the same time, sniff around the site and look at its features and stuff. Apparently, I made something happen so the quest went wrong?

I bought two eggs. Now that they hatched, the Tutorial popup says:

Sylestia Guidance

View Your Quest Log
Congratulations on your newly caught Pet! Let's view your Quest Log and complete the Quest, "Capture a Sylesti" before continuing with Trollsblight Caverns.

Please use the Navigation Menu to navigate to Explore -> Quest Log, or click the button below to view your Quest Log.

However: if I go to the Quest Log, I can find and click the quest, but can not claim the reward. (I also checked my inventory for the reward item.. -there is only one page for the inventory, right?) On the other hand, it also does not let me go anywhere but Esior's Haven anymore either (the Tutorial Town; with no pets in it)! ^^"

So, I can not catch a pet as it is meant to be, for I can not explore. But I can also, apparently, not go on exploring without having finished this quest?

I am not sure if I can somehow abandon the quest and start it again or anything?

There is also another thing: I have my first pet; that I generated when I signed up. But I also have a second pet. It popped up in my stable shortly after I signed up; maybe two days, pretty sure within the week after I signed up? But I have no idea wherefrom it came, actually. D= I have not noticed I would have caught a pet. I hadn't had finished any quest by the time the pet popped up, as far as I remember, but maybe I somehow caught it, even though I did not have the quest active then? If so, maybe this caused the problem?

Yes, I am about as clueless as I sound! =D

All the pets I own at the moment; maybe their profiles help you to pin down what causes the issue!

My first, self-generated Pet

The mysteriously popped up Pet

Pet #1 hatched from bought Egg
Pet #2 hatched from bought Egg

Any help is appreciated! =)

I am not actively online daily, but at least online to feed my pets. Probably a ping to me would be helpful, as I am not yet used to the forums here and am afraid I might miss a regular reply! D=

Username: Mandalay
User ID: #75019

Thank you in advance for any help! =)

This should be fixed for you and the handful of others in your same situation.

Please let me know if otherwise.
Mandalay
Level 15
Posted: 4/6/2017 at 9:20 PM Post #69
Thank you so much! A very fast and fine help! <3

I can go to explore again now and so my hope is, that now also one of the more naive wild Sylesti will follow me home (almost deliberately) soon! =)
Ashira
Level 50
Threads: 1
Posted: 8/20/2017 at 1:07 AM Post #70
is there a place where I can purchase better traps? the only ones I can find are the lesser traps in Esiors Haven
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.