Page 6 1, 2, 3... 5, 6, 7... 17, 18, 19 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 9/4/2019 at 8:13 PM Post #51
Right I have a bit of a long request.

Crow was a rather handsome and well kept man, with his sun-kissed skin and shade of stubble covering his cheeks with darker patches about his chin and upper lip. He had dark brown hair that nearly reached his ears with a few loose strands managing to cover his forehead. It was hard to tell exactly how old the man was, his edged face void of any wrinkles that older humans tended to carry. On the right side of his face a jagged scar split his pristine looks as it stretched from his brow to his cheek bone. An old scar across the bridge of his nose also stood out its angle relative with the swing of a blade. Two blue grey eyes changed the mood of the mans hardened features. They carried a sort of soft and almost kind look to them yet they were tainted with an unfamiliar sorrow. They told a story his face did not. In those two orbs held many more years than the mans physical appearance let on to. Not for a moment would he have doubted that the man had seen some things he wished to keep hidden away, tucked into the back of his mind never to see the light of day again. Needless to say he was suave, a strange elegance now apparent in his movements. Clearly he had once been a man of some higher standing or just one that had thought highly of himself at one point in his life. One couldn't tell from the clothes he wore, the tattered adventuring gear seeming only to fit a wild man, but he had been born into the royal house as the sole heir to the throne. That had all been turned away when his father refused to allow him to marry a man. In desperation he fled with his lover seeking a new life of adventure. Still he longs to return to the throne in order to aid his failing country and preserve his family name.

-Not my Art

Do with him as you will!
Echosing
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 49
Posted: 9/5/2019 at 12:45 AM Post #52
oo, I'll try my best with him :)
Echosing
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 9/5/2019 at 4:20 PM Post #53

hope you like it
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 9/5/2019 at 7:07 PM Post #54
ahh this is amazing ?? I love him in your style
Echosing
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 9/5/2019 at 8:30 PM Post #55
glad you like it :D
he was fun to draw :)
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 9/15/2019 at 5:27 PM Post #56
Hi
So....ive been using a certain oc of mine a lot. Probably to much. And i hink people might be getting annouyed of me putting "image later" in my rp forms and then never putting an image....

So yeah. Whenever u can would be great, thanks.

Basically, the idea is he's geared towards the dark side of things. In a good way. Like everything he wears is black, dark gray or silver.And he usually ends up wearing something that looks a little like a uniform but isn't qutie a uniform. (He does have those marching boots like the ones you see on some soldiers and i guess you could say he wears an all-black/silver-lined version of the london guard outfit..?)
Anyway, he has black eyes, ears that are a little pointed (he's not entirely human, more like an elf/human mix) and his hair's a total birdsnest and just a little shaggy. Earrings with small spikes on them he has on his ears because...why not. (Emitting a gangster-ish look that isn't quite normal-looking but whatever)
Oh and he like to carry around a small dagger on his belt. Along with a small pouch.
(Just for background info purposes: i plunked my OC into a fantasy world where basically every other faction's at war. So his "normal clothes' stil lhave an air of i-can-fight-you on it. Oh and his name's Nicote Alexander Oliver Antono Marker and he's from a pretty-well-off family.)

I don't care how you draw him-standing, sitting, whatever. Logn as it look good enough for a roleplay form i'm good with it.

Feel free to do him whenever if you want to vent on something. That's...usually how i end up drawing him. (As for why i'm not doing it, it's beause i'm currently on a bit of a drawing hiatus due to my good pencils disappearing into thin air....again. That and I suck at digital drawing. Cuz of my mouse.)
Edited By Orca2Whale on 9/15/2019 at 5:28 PM.
Echosing
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 9/15/2019 at 7:03 PM Post #57
He sounds interesting, thank you for the nice description and for giving me something to draw eventually :)
I'll attempt to figure something out that's good for referencing, once I get around to it I'll probably send progress WIP's in early stages to make sure clothing is accurate since it sounds a bit important?(and anything else you may want changed before I get into more detail)
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 9/15/2019 at 7:42 PM Post #58
If u need photos I have some I pulled off google before I added stuff. Mostly added stuff tho lol

No other changes otherwise

Thanks!
Edited By Orca2Whale on 9/15/2019 at 7:42 PM.
Lostbunny
Level 36
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 4
Posted: 9/16/2019 at 11:58 AM Post #59
ugh not good at descripions

This is Varian, he is a character in Tangled: The series. he is an alchemist (no duh says it in the pic) he has a pet raccoon named Rudiger, so maybe you could draw him chasing Rudiger? (maybe because he ran off with some ingredients? he's a hungry little raccoon) but if you aren't comfortable drawing animals maybe just him doing sciency stuff?

thanks! if you need more info just look up Tangled Varian and go to his wiki page
Echosing
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 9/16/2019 at 7:13 PM Post #60
I may try him out :)
Like a song I've seen him in
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 5, 6, 7... 17, 18, 19
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.