Players 2,541 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,120 843
Generated 653,649 74
Captured 1,186,817 93
Bred 6,364,562 676
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Biotech Labs | Fantasy/Animal RP | Inter...
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 10, 11, 12 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 9/4/2019 at 9:55 PM Post #31
Name
Bovi
Race/Species
Dutch Angel Dragon
Appearance/Image
A white dutch angel dragon with brown spot all over them,like a cow.He has very small horns on his head near his ears.He has speckled feathers on his wings and on the end of his tail.He has very big fluffy paws.He has two big amber eyes,one a soft golden/amber the other a soft purple.
Powers
Telekinesis(so he can talk sorta)
Wind manipulation,not very much tho
Strengths
He CAN FLY
he's a softie and amazing cuddler
Weaknesses
he reacts sorta like a 3 year old
he's way too naive
Personality
He's super duper sweet and doesn't really understand what the scientist are doing.He'll try to warm up to anyone and ANYTHING.
Crush
N/A
Backstory
He was just a wandering Dutchie until he met one of the scientist and actually decided to follow them around.
RP example
Hey!Can you toss it again? he churriped at the sceintist who was holding one of the sticks.His tail wagged a bit as he waited.The scientist left,without throwing the stick,oh,okay then...Tomorrow then! he chirped happily as he laid down...it'd be nice to play with them tomorrow
Other
I don't know which scientist he bonded to,you chose....but he'll be super cuddly and chirpy with them.He'll want to follow them around the Lab
The species is linked to the official page of the species
Edited By Dragongem23 on 9/5/2019 at 7:11 AM.
Baseunclesam
Level 62
Frosty Hands
Threads: 33
Posted: 9/5/2019 at 7:08 AM Post #32
Sure!
Baseunclesam
Level 62
Frosty Hands
Posted: 9/5/2019 at 7:09 AM Post #33
Forgetting something?
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 9/5/2019 at 7:11 AM Post #34
Fixed!!!
Baseunclesam
Level 62
Frosty Hands
Posted: 9/5/2019 at 7:24 AM Post #35
Accepted!
Superocelot02
Level 42
The Tender
Threads: 74
Posted: 9/5/2019 at 7:27 AM Post #36
Name: Dominick
(Be creative!)
Race/Species: Weredire (a werewolf, but its a direwolf)

Wolf: he has white on his feet up to where his ankle would be. Brown fur

Human: he has blue eyes and fluffy ears and tail in his human form

Powers*: can see in the dark, very good hearing, silent footfalls, can merge into the shadows
Strengths: very fast, could crush someone with his strength

Weaknesses:
He hates seeing people sad, hates hurting them, gives people too many chances
Personality: very kind, sweet, doesnt want to hurt people, dont hurt him you will instantly feel bad, dont hurt his friends its the only time he will be mean intentionally.
Rp example:
I sighed quietly and looked around my tiny cage. It was the same old thing. The indoraptor to my left and the dutch dragon to my right. I never talked to them. I wondered if they were nice. I was jolted from my thoughts as the scientist walked in.
Other: tiny gay bean, 5 foot 1 hates everything in lab or out when hes in wolf form
Edited By Superocelot02 on 9/5/2019 at 11:03 AM.
Baseunclesam
Level 62
Frosty Hands
Posted: 9/5/2019 at 7:34 AM Post #37
Two things. One, image or description. Two, missing something under "Other."
Crystalfreeze
Level 70
Majestic Sculptor
Threads: 9
Posted: 9/5/2019 at 10:28 AM Post #38
*Peaks over a wall* Hey, hey you. I have another character. *Yeets character sheet at you and runs away laughing*

Sorry I was trying to be funny. Here is the character.

Name: Fraser

Race/Species: No one knows. His species was newly discovered and hasn't been named yet.

(my picture wouldn't load so I get to describe him a little bit, I will try to get his picture later)He is about the size of a maned wolf and about as long and lanky. He has long fluffy ears and a long dragon like tail. He has a bunch of feathers starting at the base of his tail which goes almost all the way down to the end of it. He has red eyes, though what should be the whites of his eyes are black instead and his pupils are white. The front of his snout is something of a cross between a turtle and a crocodile. He has quit a few smaller scars running down his back, but his fur hides most of them.

Powers: Minor shapeshifting, Other?, Other? (you get to find out the other two powers later)

Strengths: Deception, hunting and making other creatures uncomfortable.

Weaknesses: He can't swim. He has a large scar and muscle damage on his left hind leg, causing him to limp. He is fearful of small spaces and large bodies of water.

Personality: He is kind of crazy and rather deceptive. He likes to scary and intimidate other creatures, but in a way that he alone thinks is humorous. He doesn't like humanoids very much and will be very aggressive towards them. He doesn't make many true friendships. Though when he considers a creature his friend, he won't admit it, but he will protect them. He hates it when others deceive him or people that he protects.

Crush: None, Yet.

Backstory: He originally came from Scotland. He won't tell you about his early life, but he will tell you that he was transferred to this lab because the lab he was at previously couldn't hold him.

RP example: Fraser gave a wicked grin as a scientist walked in. He clicked his teeth as a waring, for if they got to close he would attack them, though his restraints held him back.

Other: He has two other powers that he doesn't like to tell other creatures about. He also thinks that this lab won't be able to hold him for very long either. He can speak broken english, but he will usually just creature speaks.
Lab
Baseunclesam
Level 62
Frosty Hands
Posted: 9/5/2019 at 10:58 AM Post #39
That kinda was funny. Also, could you PM me the two other powers?
Superocelot02
Level 42
The Tender
Threads: 74
Posted: 9/5/2019 at 11:00 AM Post #40
Fixed it
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 10, 11, 12
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.