Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Biotech Labs | Fantasy/Animal RP | Inter...
Page 2 1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Baseunclesam
Level 62
Frosty Hands
Threads: 33
Posted: 8/23/2019 at 11:58 AM Post #11
Accepted!
Crystalfreeze
Level 70
Majestic Sculptor
Threads: 9
Posted: 8/23/2019 at 12:02 PM Post #12
Thank you! And if it is okay I would to make another character (or two) later.
Baseunclesam
Level 62
Frosty Hands
Posted: 8/23/2019 at 12:05 PM Post #13
I haven't instituted a limit on the number of characters yet. As long as you can keep them straight and manage them, you're fine.
Crystalfreeze
Level 70
Majestic Sculptor
Threads: 9
Posted: 8/23/2019 at 12:09 PM Post #14
Alrighty, thanks again! :)
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 62
Posted: 8/23/2019 at 3:23 PM Post #15
Form:
Name:Orpheus
Race/Species: Pegasus
Image: (Not my picture)
Powers*: Orpheus can fly and blend into the night or darkness. He also can manipulate bits of darkness for a few seconds up to thirty seconds.
Strengths: Good flyer, speed, intelligence, courage, hope, and a natural sense of direction.
Weaknesses: Very distrusting, not very strong, needs lots of food especially things high in sugar.
Personality: Orpheus is definitly not easy to work with due to his mistrusting nature. He is extremly shy, skitish, nervous, and clastrophobic. Orpheus also does not trust anyone without a good reason because of what happened. He is protective of his food and those who he conciders a friend (none yet). Very few will able to get to the point where Orpheus willingly goes to them.
(Your character's personality.)
Crush:* None yet (PM me if you want to discuss being his crush)
Backstory:* When Orpheus was a young foal he was warned by his mother never to trust humans after his father had been hunted by them. At two years old Orpheus left his mother to follow his own path. After a few days and nights he saw a pond and stopped at the pond for a drink. That was when the net came over him. To make this shorty short he fought viciously only to be subdued and put on show at a cirus until he got to the lab.
RP example: Rearing up Orpheus attempts to get away from the scientist. His wings brush against the walls of what he liked to consider cage or prison. Backing away on all four hooves after coming back down he attempts to get as far away as possible. Against the back wall of his cage Orpheus snorts and pins his ears to the back of his head. The message was very clear he did not want the human anywhere near him.
(Must have proper grammar, correct spelling, and must not be offensive, or your form will be rejected. Small typos are allowed.)
Other: Other some days for spelling are worse for me then others because of migrains so heads up. Also depending on how long I have depends on how many senteces I can write but I will try to write more then one. "Lab"
(Anything you want to add)
Edited By Starpup5 on 8/23/2019 at 9:39 PM.
Vixen210
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 14
Posted: 8/23/2019 at 10:06 PM Post #16
Name:
Foxley Huskan Galactafox(My actual OC)

Race/Species:
Fox/Spacefox

Image:
(Reference sheet made by my friend Respect The Cat)

Powers:
-Shapeshifting
-Can teleport
-Magic
-Flight

Strengths:
-Sensing when danger will happen
-Being sneaky
-Able to hep someone
-Agile

Weaknesses:
-Building up the courage to make friends
-Speaking
-Not able to stand up for herself
-Has magic outbursts when scared or angered

Personality:
-Quiet
-Caring
-Perseverance
-Shy
-Wise

Crush:
Has no crush

Backstory:
After living in space for years, she has decided to fly down to Earth, unaware of what can happen. She stayed in alleyways silently, anti-social and trying to learn about Earth and the human inhabitants that live on the planet. She didn't move or speak when a human walked up to her, acting like a feral animal to scare them away out of fear and anxiety. She wanted to make friends, but didn't know how to do so. She tries her best to learn how she can achieve her goal.

RP example:
Quiet and calm, Foxley stayed in her cage, cleaning her wings off by licking them. She only wanted to stay in and not cause any trouble, too afraid to even speak to someone correctly. Trying to make friends was hard for Foxley. The only thing she thought was her friend, was silence, because of her staying silent for most of her life. But she wanted to do anything that can help her make a new friend, no matter what.

Other:
-Foxley has gloves on her paws for a reason
-She's 19 years old
-She tends to make tiny squeaks when trying to talk, but she can actually speak.
-Lab
Edited By Fluffyfoxley462 on 8/24/2019 at 8:39 AM.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Threads: 84
Posted: 8/23/2019 at 10:36 PM Post #17
Name:

Razzle

Race/Species:

Mochi Raptor

Female

Image:

Powers:

> She is very smart, able to speak and read English and German.
> She has heightened sent, hearing, and eyesight. (Normal for a raptor.)
> Seems to have endless energy.
> She has a glue-like spit, helpful with those pesky flies.

Strengths:

> The element of surprise.
> Her heightened senses.
> She can weasel her way into getting belly rubs.
> The glue-spit.
> Opposable thumbs.

Weaknesses:

> Being bribed with food.
> She gets bored really easily.
> Sometimes she licks things and forgets her spit is sticky, so she becomes stuck.
> She can't take loud noises.
> She needs lots of space to run.

Personality:

Razzle is a very friendly yet energetic Mochi Raptor. She rarely gets upset and loves it when she's given live prey to hunt down. Razzle is very cuddly and will not let the scientists leave her without petting her first.

Crush:

She has been dating another Mochi Raptor, Sweet Milk. She hasn't seen her in a while, she hopes she's alright. (Might add her soon.)

Backstory:

Razzle was brought in with Hot Milk and two others (LemonAid, and Oolong.) when they were a year old. They had found themselves away from home and near a city when they were exploring. The next thing they knew they were in the back of a truck being brought here.

RP example:

Razzle hummed, sitting down in the corner of her cell. She was putting together a one-thousand piece puzzle. The humans must have been testing her, or they just thought she'd have fun with it. Either way, she was busy and happy.

Other:

Lab
Edited By Sabira on 8/24/2019 at 10:42 AM.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Threads: 75
Posted: 8/24/2019 at 7:10 AM Post #18
gave an image for night and made the xeno!
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 8/24/2019 at 6:31 PM Post #19
Name : Niel

The only part of his body with flesh is his head, evrything else is just bones and mist.

The only part of his body with flesh is his head, everything else is just bones and mist.

Powers:
- Can see glimpses of the future
- his body being mostly bones, he can pull himself apart quite literally with no long lasting issues
- enhanced healing ability

Strengths:
- a master of escape
- extremely intelligent
- very light weight despite his size (mostly bones)
- His ghostly fur allow him to hide in the darkness

Weaknesses:
- Speak almost exclusively by using songs lyrics
- don't have thumbs
- very clumsy

Personality:
Usually calm, unimpressed by most things but still not tamed by any mean, overstepping his very unclear boundary will cause him to lash out. However, with a little bit of willpower and time, he can become quite nice to chat with once you get over the lyric issue.

Crush:
none/open

Backstory:
Strangely, he was the one who came to the facility, due to his strange way to speak. It isn't clear how he came to exist or what he was originally supposed to be. When he was asked why he gave himself up willingly, his answer was : " We are the lost and the silent .... We are the shackled and small .... We're looking up at the giants .... We're going to watch when they fall ..."

RP example:

Niel stayed near the door of the cell, if he was right this would happen today. Keeping his eyes focused on the human walking closer he got ready, he had rehearsed what he had to say again and again, it had to make them stay there exactly five more minutes to throw off the future enough to avoid the catastrophe.

When the human was close enough he slammed his tail against the door to catch it's attention and raised onto his back legs so they would be able to speak.
"Are you out there waiting? ..... I can hear it calling .... It takes more than eyes to see .... It's out in the energy but .... I can hear it calling...."
The humans eyes narrow a bit as they try to understand what it was about before something finally clicked and they rush back the way they came muttering about almost forgetting an important phone call.

Others: English isn't my first language and while i am good at it mistake still happen tho i am trying to keep it as readable as possible for others.
Edited By Cian on 8/26/2019 at 2:49 PM.
Baseunclesam
Level 62
Frosty Hands
Posted: 8/25/2019 at 8:01 AM Post #20
Accepted!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.