Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,117
Posted: 7/9/2019 at 8:51 PM Post #21
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78520&page=2#12
Author: Somneli
Time Posted: 7/9/2019 at 1:18 PM
'Nother question. Will cave nests be able to spawn in rooms that are closed off when the message appears?

They will always be in rooms that are accessible if they spawn past the village.
LonelyRyu
Level 72
Knight
Threads: 74
Posted: 7/10/2019 at 9:11 AM Post #22
Actually I am glad that the stage requirements have been tweaked a bit as I was starting to get a bit..impatient battling just to get materials while all that experience I gained is lost because my pets are at level 70 (ok, except one)

Anyways, I appreciate all the hard work. :)
Faiona
Level 75
Nature Walker
Site Administrator
Threads: 472
Posted: 7/12/2019 at 9:39 PM Post #23
Forgotten Caverns Themed Pets

Opalite Aurleon and Vampire Bat Aurleon

Glistening Gem Bulbori and Underground Depths Bulbori

Labradorite Draeyl and Rose Quartz Draeyl

Cave Pool Faelora and Emerging Myconid Faelora

Cave Spider Ferrikki and Diamond Shine Ferrikki

Cavernous Depths Kelpari and Echoing Laughter Kelpari

Cave Clay Luffox and Forgotten Temple Luffox

Cracked Geode Lunemara and Turquoise Gem Lunemara

Cave Crystal Lupora and Geothermal Lupora

Glowing Moss Morkko and Onyx Morkko

Coal Ore Nephini and Glow Worm Nephini

Lost Crystal Nytekrie and Mossy Boulder Nytekrie

Sunlit Crevice Qitari and Underground Pool Qitari

Cave Fungus Sylvorpa and Obsidian Sylvorpa

Cave Critter Vulnyx and Gold Vein Vulnyx

Dwarven Monarch Zolnixi and Vampire Bat Zolnixi
Edited By Krinadon on 7/12/2019 at 9:51 PM.
Sairento
Level 75
High Priest
Threads: 164
Posted: 7/12/2019 at 9:40 PM Post #24
:O pretty!
Reneerenee16
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 127
Posted: 7/12/2019 at 9:42 PM Post #25
Wish i could collect them all right now! So pretty!
Twinkleunicorn
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 119
Posted: 7/13/2019 at 4:44 AM Post #26
wish I was at lost grove
Somneli
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 111
Posted: 7/13/2019 at 7:54 AM Post #27
This is largely a question for clarification. It's possible I just misunderstood something, but. ^.^;;

I asked in chat if there'd be any way to tell if a nest spawned inside or outside the caves. I think your answer was basically no, but there should be things like "far to the ____" to help out. Did I get that right?

'Cos I got a nest notification, standing literally as far south as you can go in the caves, that a nest had spawned to the northeast. Okay. I was in the little room that can have an entrance from Dia's room. The message didn't say "far", so I was hopeful it might be a cave nest. But no, it was up by the captains.

If the distance from the disciples to Dia is "far South", it seems like the distance from the bottom of the caves to the captains should be even further "far North(east)"... unless the "east" part cancelled it out since it really wasn't that far east?? I don't know.

It ended up being an MM qit, so I'm glad it was at least themed. But I wanted to check if I'd misunderstood or misremembered what you said, since it struck me as odd that it wasn't "far" and I don't want to get my hopes up again if that wasn't what you meant somehow.

Thanks. ^.^
Krinadon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Site Administrator
Posted: 7/13/2019 at 11:26 AM Post #28
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78520&page=3#27
Author: Somneli
Time Posted: 7/13/2019 at 7:54 AM
This is largely a question for clarification. It's possible I just misunderstood something, but. ^.^;;

I asked in chat if there'd be any way to tell if a nest spawned inside or outside the caves. I think your answer was basically no, but there should be things like "far to the ____" to help out. Did I get that right?

'Cos I got a nest notification, standing literally as far south as you can go in the caves, that a nest had spawned to the northeast. Okay. I was in the little room that can have an entrance from Dia's room. The message didn't say "far", so I was hopeful it might be a cave nest. But no, it was up by the captains.

If the distance from the disciples to Dia is "far South", it seems like the distance from the bottom of the caves to the captains should be even further "far North(east)"... unless the "east" part cancelled it out since it really wasn't that far east?? I don't know.

It ended up being an MM qit, so I'm glad it was at least themed. But I wanted to check if I'd misunderstood or misremembered what you said, since it struck me as odd that it wasn't "far" and I don't want to get my hopes up again if that wasn't what you meant somehow.

Thanks. ^.^

The notification script was written before Nests were added to the Forgotten Caverns. When I have time, I can try to tweak it to account for the massive addition of Y coordinates.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 7/13/2019 at 12:12 PM Post #29
I am sorry to inquire about this here. But about the "Deathshrooms"...They are impossible to find. As I haven't found even 1 yet. I hear that you can get them from the elites and maybe the mushroom baddies...However, the elites have a one shot kill that is ridiculous..I understand being hard to defeat but after 3 moves my party starts dropping from that move. Is there anywhere else we can acquire the deathshrooms then having to try and see if you are lucky enough to defeat an elite? Just curious...
Krinadon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Site Administrator
Posted: 7/13/2019 at 12:21 PM Post #30
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78520&page=3#29
Author: Celticnuru
Time Posted: 7/13/2019 at 12:12 PM
I am sorry to inquire about this here. But about the "Deathshrooms"...They are impossible to find. As I haven't found even 1 yet. I hear that you can get them from the elites and maybe the mushroom baddies...However, the elites have a one shot kill that is ridiculous..I understand being hard to defeat but after 3 moves my party starts dropping from that move. Is there anywhere else we can acquire the deathshrooms then having to try and see if you are lucky enough to defeat an elite? Just curious...

Deathshrooms can be obtained as ground spawns within the Forgotten Caverns, dropped off of Myconids, and dropped off of Du'Vhal Elites/Named and Cave Creature Elites/Named.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.