Posted: 7/13/2019 at 7:01 PM Post #231
Me and my animation channel xD
I can't draw to save my life
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 7/13/2019 at 10:52 PM Post #232
Looks all good!

What sort of subscriber range does she have? Like 100, 1000, 10,000, 50,000, 1,000,000, or a few million?

Or I could decide that for you, if you dont mind too much.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/13/2019 at 10:55 PM Post #233
*Strategy means nothing in a game of pure skill* she retorted. *you could have the greatest master plan in the world, but one skill can change the fate of everything... and, I think strategy is actually a skill in this game* she said, coincidentally as a text box appeared in front of you

[Skill discovered: Strategy]

*but honestly, I dont think your real identity is going to make things much crazier, I mean, all things considered* Chixci giggled nervously in reference to the game and the news regarding it.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 7/13/2019 at 11:02 PM Post #234
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78412&page=24#233
Author: Murph
Time Posted: 7/13/2019 at 10:55 PM
*Strategy means nothing in a game of pure skill* she retorted. *you could have the greatest master plan in the world, but one skill can change the fate of everything... and, I think strategy is actually a skill in this game* she said, coincidentally as a text box appeared in front of you

[Skill discovered: Strategy]

*but honestly, I dont think your real identity is going to make things much crazier, I mean, all things considered* Chixci giggled nervously in reference to the game and the news regarding it.

Alex was seruously findign this girl to be broadening hisrange of thoguyt. Which always confused him. But in a good way. "Yeah....Honestly though this place is messing wih my brain. Everything seems different then what im used to so strategies that i know work for pretty much all games dont work here. As for my identity...well, lets jsut say that i have a bit of a.....popularity thing. Once fans figure out who i am they alls tart acting like im some kind of god. I dont mind the loyalty factor butwhen my popularity makes the games original intention go off key.....Well, im sure you see the picyure." He shrugs.

Mentally hes cursing himself. Why was he spilling his inner feeligns to some random steanger? Wih the twins or his team it wad fine but with a conplete stranger?
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/13/2019 at 11:27 PM Post #235
*Its kind of nice talking to you, Phoenixboy* she showed you a sly grin. *Its nice just kind of venting and talking about whatever to people you dont know well, Im not sure why its easier, I guess maybe theres less judgement to worry about because you arent connected with them, and feel like after the one odd interaction, youll never have to see them again* Chixci sighed.

*You seriously suck at hiding your identity though, like, if you want to stay under the radar, you cant talk about how popular you are and how much of a celebrity you are... or maybe youre just super vain and conceited like the rest of them, but you dont even realize it, or maybe you do and just wanna brag... youtubers arent even real celebrities anyway, theres probably real actors and singers in here somewhere yknow* She said.
Edited By DruidOfBees on 4/1/2020 at 12:21 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 7/13/2019 at 11:37 PM Post #236
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78412&page=24#235
Author: Murph
Time Posted: 7/13/2019 at 11:27 PM
*Its kind of nice talking to you, Phoenixboy* she showed you a sly grin. *Its nice just kind of venting and talking about whatever to people you dont know well, Im not sure why its easier, I guess maybe theres less judgement to worry about because you arent connected with them, and feel like after the one odd interaction, youll never have to see them again* Chixci sighed.

*You seriously suck at hiding your identity though, like, if you want to stay under the radar, you cant talk about how popular you are and how much of a celebrity you are... or maybe youre just super vain and conceited like the rest of them, but you dont even realize it, or maybe you do and just wanna brag... youtubers arent even real celebrities anyway, theres probably real actors and singers in here somewhere yknow* She said.

"Yeah i knoe, i suck st it. Maybe i need to dump the next few points i get into wisodom and intelligence, hih?" Alex chuckled. Thensobered. "This place...I dont knoe but itd serious is messing me up. How did they even test the product or anything? It jsut doesnt make any sense. And ghats annoying for me because i prefer logical explanations. And yeah, msot youtubers arent celeebrities. Except...well, you know. Erik. Or synosure. Whichever you prefer. He sure acts jsut like one."

He. Suddnely he realized something. "Hey, you got a new skill. By pointing out that i was an utter failure at keeping things secret.,,"

(Welp. I accidently used ranter version of Alex. Whoops. Guess thats what you get when you split up your main oc and then immediatley without planning which part gets which personality trait chuck them in differnet rpgs.)
Edited By Orca2Whale on 7/14/2019 at 12:50 AM.
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 57
Posted: 7/14/2019 at 8:07 AM Post #237
You can decide xD
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/23/2019 at 3:10 PM Post #238
(That's why I make a new character for all of my RPs, it helps w my creative writing and I'm less likely to get people mixed up)

"Yeah, an explanation would be pretty nice... maybe the game creator has an override key or something for the testing?" Chixci suggested.

"Oh hey, I did! hmm, now I just gotta figure out how to level it up" She wondered for a few seconds as a textbox appeared before you.

[1 New Message]

"Looks like one of your friends is reaching out... I won't read it over your shoulder, I'll just sort my inventory while you do that" She tells you, opening her inventory.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 7/23/2019 at 4:35 PM Post #239
"Thabks." He checks the message.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/26/2019 at 7:14 PM Post #240
(we'll say you were just starting up, so like, just over 10,000 subs)

You lay down on your bed, opening the box with the VR game chip and inserting it into your temple, and starting the game.

You allocate your stat points quickly, as you had already considered what you would want from your character, and after hitting confirm a second selection screen appears.

Choose starting weapon

There were several boxes with basic looking weapons and their names in a circle to scroll through

-Longbow
-Shortbow
-Shortsword
-Longsword
-Dagger
-Spear
-Quarterstaff
-Rapier
-Battleaxe

(Think of it something like black mirror if you've seen it,,, Its like a little device with a sort of needle/pin/plug that goes into the skin)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 23, 24, 25... 30, 31, 32
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.