Forum Index > Item Marketplace > [LF/B] Specific Service Outfits
Page 2 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Elsbie
Level 71
High Priest
Threads: 15
Posted: 7/11/2019 at 2:13 PM Post #11
I need to make a list and I can do that later today. But I'm most interested in -- and I feel like a bad American patriot, lol -- is the British collection because it's just so beautiful. There are several items from there in the outfits that I wouldn't need, though. I also like some from the German collection and the Russian collection (because it looks like the Costa Rican flag pattern). I would like to have one or two from the American collection, as well, and I obviously love the pets, which would also need to be broken down among whoever opts in. I love pretty much all the druid outfits but, of course, we would split those up since I'm sure others will want some. Most of the Canadian and Australian collections I would not be as interested in, and most of the American collection I'm actually not too wild about. Basically, it would be about 20 out of 120 items that I'd be serious about but we'd just break it down in a way that was fair and made everyone happy.

Because I'm interested in so many I would clearly be trying to contribute as much as possible. I'd probably be able to swing at least 1500 diamonds by the end of the event, but I'm guessing more like 2000 or possibly even as much as 2300 depending upon what I'm able to sell.
Somneli
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 111
Posted: 7/11/2019 at 2:34 PM Post #12
Well, this sounds like a good start for the two of us, haha. I (as an equally bad American patriot) actually like the Australian collection best. Not super interested in the druid outfits, except maybe the Australian and German ones, but I'm still not too tied to those and would be fine giving them up if need be.

Regardless of what you pay, 1500 or 2300 or whatever in between, I have enough to cover the rest. If you did 1500 I'd rather get someone else involved since that would take most of my diamonds to fill the price. But yeah, even now before we have all the details nailed down, this sounds like a pretty promising arrangement :)
Elsbie
Level 71
High Priest
Threads: 15
Posted: 7/11/2019 at 4:51 PM Post #13
Awesome! :) That really does sound like it would be a pretty great arrangement in terms of what we're both looking for here!

I have the funds for more than 1400 diamonds right now but am hoping the price will drop a little bit. In the next ten days I would guess I should be able to get quite a bit more than that with missions, selling certain items, battling, and since I'm planning on probably selling the Vulnix and most likely the Nephini from completing the Priest branch of the service.

Haha, yeah, I've lived in other countries and became a US patriot through that experience (and maybe even more through marrying a man with a very strong Russian/Spanish accent who's the biggest patriot I've ever met) ... but they are not my favorite designs here, lol. We would also ultimately have the option of selling/trading some things away if we wanted to, of course, if neither of us are too wild about certain items.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.