Players 2,533 428
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,930 810
Generated 653,745 96
Captured 1,186,876 59
Bred 6,365,217 655
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplay Games > The Accustomed (Interactive Story Game)
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Arctotherium
Level 63
Threads: 31
Posted: 7/2/2019 at 3:32 PM Post #1
The Accustomed

You come from a simple life, a small family of middle-class status who live in a typical neighborhood, but you cant help but feel something is missing, as if there should be something more in your life, until one day your ordinary life turns extraordinary in ways you could only imagine.

Youve gone camping with your bestfriend/boyfriend/girlfriend and youve come across an unusual pond youve never seen before. Its beautiful, with turquoise water and lush vegetation around, and the moonlight sparkling on the waters surface leaves you breathless. Being a little more adventurous than your partner, you decide to go for a swim, but when you resurface, theyre gone, and instead of the moon, the sun is now shimmering off the water. This is where your story begins, with only your packed bag and a few clothes, its up to you to see whats next.

Hello all and welcome to my summer special of The Accustomed, I know Ive been missing from Sylestia for a while but Ive been inspired to make a return and start up a new Interactive Game. I will be taking only 5 players to begin with and may take more depending on if I get another writer to help. If youd like to partake in this summers new adventure, please continue scrolling to find more information and how to start! And as always, never hesitate to message me with any questions you may have or if youd just like to say hello! <3

Sign-Up

Name:
Sexuality:
Appearance (Pictures preferred):
Personality Description (Must be 10-100 words):
Likes/Dislikes (Must be at least 3 of each):
Accustomation (Please go to the following links and complete these two quizzes, then PRIVATE MESSAGE ME your answer): http://learnthefiveelements.com/5-elements-quiz/ https://www.spirithoods.com/blogs/news/45975681-spirithoods-spirit-animal-quiz-whats-your-spirit-animal
Items in your backpack (Maximum of 5 items. Must be things like flashlight, rope, bag of snacks, wallet, etc.):

Rules

- I have the right to accept or NOT accept your sign-up. Two extra chances can be given for you to fix what needs to be.
- Please be respectful to me and other players. No crude swearing or references.
- Please follow instructions carefully, Ive designed this game specifically.
- Must have eligible writing skills, including few spelling/grammar mistakes. If you struggle with this, I can try to help so you are able to play.
- Please do not give away secrets about the game, I want it to be mysterious!
- Please ping me every time you reply, otherwise, I wont know you have.
- Use () around discussion outside of the game, italics for character thoughts, and when speaking.
- WARNING: Some parts of the storyline may contain strong language and mature/graphic content. This game is rated about PG.
- Let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns!
- HAVE FUN! <3

Players
Canawlia Playing as Phoenicia Xiang
Vigil Playing as Goose
Crystalfreeze Playing as Tyler Heath
Edited By Arctotherium on 7/3/2019 at 3:13 PM.
Arctotherium
Level 63
Posted: 7/2/2019 at 3:45 PM Post #2
Example Sign-Up:

Name: Arie Terncast
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance:
Personality: Level-headed and mature, she is very independent as well as dependable. She's loyal and compassionate to her friends and family. She's easy to get along with and loves making new friends. She can be a bit arrogant at times, sometimes displaying a know-it-all attitude but always means well.
Likes/Dislikes: Likes the outdoors, spending time with friends, and sports. Dislikes cold weather, cities, and drama.
Accustomation: SECRET
Items in backpack: Pocket knife, bag of snacks, wallet, jacket, lighter.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 7/2/2019 at 4:05 PM Post #3
Name
Phoenicia Xiang

Sexuality
Straight

Appearance

Personality Description
Shy around strangers and conversation isn't exactly her strongest point, but she can talk to people, she just doesn't prefer it. If you get to know her, she is funny and extremely loyal to her close friends. She is also quite pessimistic, but is a quick thinker and usually keeps a clear head in stressful situations.

Birds, being active, birds, exploring new things, even more birds, adventure, and did I mention birds?.

Dislikes
Being cooped up inside, not knowing what to do, things that are messy/unorganized, and being tormented by something or someone.

Items in your backpack
Blanket
Swiss Army Knife
Flashlight
Lighter
Snacks
Edited By Canawlia on 7/3/2019 at 2:37 PM.
Arctotherium
Level 63
Posted: 7/2/2019 at 4:09 PM Post #4
(Looks good! And yes, a swiss army knife is ok.)

Getting out of the pond, you see your backpack and clothes are still in the same spot you left them before jumping in the water. The bright sun warms your dripping body pleasantly. A rustle in the bushes nearby alarms you to something or someone.

What do you do?
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 7/2/2019 at 4:10 PM Post #5
(Also if you need an extra writer, I can help)

I get out my knife and quietly tiptoe towards the bushes.
Arctotherium
Level 63
Posted: 7/2/2019 at 10:20 PM Post #6
(I'll see how it is for now but if it gets busy I may take you up on that!)

The bushes stop rustling as you come near, your small knife in hand and at the ready. They rustle once more but the bushes behind rustle as whatever was hiding dashes through the bushes behind to get away. You can tell it's bigger than a rabbit but smaller than a bear.

What do you do?
Edited By Arctotherium on 7/2/2019 at 10:29 PM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 7/2/2019 at 10:23 PM Post #7
I keep my knife in my hand and take off after it.
Arctotherium
Level 63
Posted: 7/2/2019 at 10:37 PM Post #8
Taking off after the mysterious creature, you're careful with your knife in hand as you push past the bushes and undergrowth. You can hear the rustling of bushes and can see a beige blur dash ahead. Soon you see a small meadow ahead and the creature continues to run straight towards it into the tall grass. When you reach the meadow, you can see the path through the grass but as you continue on, the trail ends with a medium-sized creature sitting before you. Upon closer inspection, you can tell it's a lynx, and it remains still, besides its heavy breathing, and it watches your every move.

What do you do?
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 7/2/2019 at 10:38 PM Post #9
I carefully lower my knife and do not make eye contact, not wanting to be seen as a threat, and watch its reaction.
Arctotherium
Level 63
Posted: 7/2/2019 at 10:48 PM Post #10
It yowls and jumps right at you! You throw your arms up in protection but the last thing you can remember is an intense pressure over your entire body and darkness takes over...

Your eyes flutter open but you squeeze them shut as intense brightness blinds you. Opening them again it's still bright but your eyes adjust and you're shocked as you notice everything is in much clearer detail, you're able to pinpoint and focus on things with intense sharpness. Suddenly remembering the lynx, you bolt upright but it's nowhere to be seen.

What do you do?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.