Forum Index > Roleplay Games > My Hero Academia
Page 9 1, 2, 3... 8, 9, 10... 13, 14, 15 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 7/5/2019 at 2:01 PM Post #81
Oh I'm having a hard time choosing between weakening and gravity shift >.< lets go with weakening though *crosses fingers *
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 155
Posted: 7/5/2019 at 7:03 PM Post #82
Your row filled up quickly, eager students piling in on every side of you. On your left was a boy with short, grayish blue hair and cute freckles, and to your right was a tough looking girl with four, sharp looking eyes that had black sclera and purple irises, with short black scruffy hair and long pointy ears.

More and more kids filed into the room and eventually the room was almost full. There were several teachers lined up on stage, all in formal attire. You watch as a woman in a formal pantsuit suddenly appears at the front of the stage, a spotlight shining on her.

*Hello students, first off, I would like to congratulate you on getting into East Coast Heros academy!* She started, earning cheers from the audience. *Thank you. I am your principal, Mrs ioke, previously pro hero Tempora, the time freezing hero, but now Im here to run the school and keep everyone safe* She introduces herself.

*I hope everyone has a lovely first day, and four years. We have a great hero curriculum, with physical training, quirk training, regular assessments and field trips, as well as internships with pro heroes* Mrs Ioke went on explaining the history and courses in the school before dismissing everyone to go locate their dorms. There were plenty of signs set up that lead towards the dormitories

After the presentation, I eagerly head to my dorm, excited to meet my dormmates and fellow heroes to be!
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 7/5/2019 at 9:42 PM Post #83
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78322&page=8#76
Author: Murph
Time Posted: 7/4/2019 at 11:34 PM
*I think its incredible! You can definitely inflict a lot more damage than me in a fight, oh, but check this out!* she said, detaching her hand and tossing it at a nearby desk trinket, the hand exploding on impact into sand, and the sand kept a grin on the little stress ball, pulling it towards her as the sand began forming back into her hand. By the end, her hand was holding the stress ball, fully formed back on where it was ripped off.

She nodded,"You could capture villains like that,or do sneak attila by hiding as sand" she suggested putting the rabbit's foot away."I still can't believe i got into the school...i thought for sure i failed the entry tests"
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 7/6/2019 at 8:08 AM Post #84
More and more kids enter the room and take seats until the class is full. In front of you is a boy with rather sharp looking hair, and the girl next to you looked fairly normal besides he fact she was smiling from both her mouth on her face, and a face on her neck.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/6/2019 at 8:16 AM Post #85
You arrive at East Coast Hero academy. It was one of the first ever hero schools founded, and it remains as the greatest and most difficult school to get into in America. It has a great hero curriculum and other classes. Your first stop is to go to orientation, you just need to figure out where that is. A lot of other kids with visiible mutation quirks are walking around, and others with more subtle appearances are looking at their schedules, talking to each other, or just on their phones
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/6/2019 at 8:32 AM Post #86
You find your dorm fairly quickly, and find you luggage inside. The room was fairly plain looking with light blue walls, white tile floor with darker blue carpet next to the beds, a bunch of shelves. There was a door to a shared bathroom, and a closet for each of you. Your roommate wasnt here yet, but you heard you door behind you open again shortly after stepping in.

*Dont worry, lots of people get lost on their first day* you turn to see the girl from before with tentacle hair opening tinge door for a short girl with inky black hair in a bob cut.

*Thanks, Mari* the girl with black hair said as she entered the room. *Oh hey, um, I guess youre my roommate... my name is Sylah* She introduces herself to you as Mari closed the door, leaving the room key
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 7/6/2019 at 10:14 AM Post #87
Aoi looked at her desk. Not quite sure if two mouth aas considered normal or not.
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 155
Posted: 7/6/2019 at 5:03 PM Post #88
You find your dorm fairly quickly, and find you luggage inside. The room was fairly plain looking with light blue walls, white tile floor with darker blue carpet next to the beds, a bunch of shelves. There was a door to a shared bathroom, and a closet for each of you. Your roommate wasnt here yet, but you heard you door behind you open again shortly after stepping in.

*Dont worry, lots of people get lost on their first day* you turn to see the girl from before with tentacle hair opening tinge door for a short girl with inky black hair in a bob cut.

*Thanks, Mari* the girl with black hair said as she entered the room. *Oh hey, um, I guess youre my roommate... my name is Sylah* She introduces herself to you as Mari closed the door, leaving the room key

I smile brightly and hurry over to shake her hand 'hey! I'm Iris It's so nice to meet you."
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 7/7/2019 at 8:17 AM Post #89

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78322&page=9#85
Author: Murph
Time Posted: 7/6/2019 at 8:16 AM
You arrive at East Coast Hero academy. It was one of the first ever hero schools founded, and it remains as the greatest and most difficult school to get into in America. It has a great hero curriculum and other classes. Your first stop is to go to orientation, you just need to figure out where that is. A lot of other kids with visiible mutation quirks are walking around, and others with more subtle appearances are looking at their schedules, talking to each other, or just on their phones

Kida listened to the conversations around her searching for anyone talking about orientation, and also looking for someone who looked at least willing to talk to her her tail swishing slightly as she did.
Edited By Katelynn4545 on 7/7/2019 at 8:28 PM.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/8/2019 at 10:03 PM Post #90
*Maybe the rabbit foot helped you get in, I hear that theyre good luck* Bree says with a giggle.

*Oh, and we should probably check out our schedules now, class tours should be starting soon*

Your schedule said you were in class 1-B, which was in room 112

1) History
2) Hero studies
3) Hero studies
3) Math
4) Language studies (room 124) (also let me know what language your character chose to learn)
Lunch
5) Hero training
6) Hero training
7) Language Arts
8) Hero training
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 8, 9, 10... 13, 14, 15
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.