Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 7/2/2019 at 3:25 PM Post #21
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78322&page=2#20
Author: Murph
Time Posted: 7/2/2019 at 3:09 PM
You came prepared with several notebooks, pencils, and other school supplies. All of your other belongings for the dorms were taking by some woman with a shrinking quirk, who shrunk it down for transport.

You check the map and begin walking into the school, were you were stopped by a young women with long tentacles for hair.

"Hello! what's your name? You should head over to the tables to find your dorm number first before heading to orientation" A tentacle points to where a bunch of kids were quickly lined up at tables, then leaving as they got what they needed and all heading into some double doors into the auditorium.

The tables were sorted by last name, in groups A-C, D-G, H-L, M-O, P-R, S-U, V-Z

"o-oh thanks" she smiled at the teacher thanking her.She had to remind herself that this wasn't home,she didn't have to follow the customs her parent's wanted her to follow.She made her way over to the table marked by a S-U it didn't matter if she went first name last or anything.
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 7/2/2019 at 3:49 PM Post #22
After waiting on the s-u line for a few minutes, you give them your name and get your room key for room 108a. You also learned the last name of your roommate was Mavi. You could also safely assumed your roommate was a girl, as it was a same gender dorm. Youd likely meet her when you were brought to the dorms.

You are easily able to find a seat in the massive auditorium. Theres open seats in the front middle left, and right. The rear middle left and right. And in the middle left middle and right sections.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 7/2/2019 at 4:24 PM Post #23
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78322&page=3#22
Time Posted: 7/2/2019 at 3:49 PM
After waiting on the s-u line for a few minutes, you give them your name and get your room key for room 108a. You also learned the last name of your roommate was Mavi. You could also safely assumed your roommate was a girl, as it was a same gender dorm. Youd likely meet her when you were brought to the dorms.

You are easily able to find a seat in the massive auditorium. Theres open seats in the front middle left, and right. The rear middle left and right. And in the middle left middle and right sections.

She quickly went and sat down in the rear left of the auditorium.It was a good place to not be noticed and she kinda felt like it'd be good to hang low for a bit,not get into the beginning of the year messes and all.As she waited she read the phamplet's that the people from the line had given her.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 7/2/2019 at 4:27 PM Post #24
Name: Aoi Kodo******a
Sexuality: strisht
Appearance: Uh...can i find this later? Mobile
Bio: She hasa pretty good family life. Two parents wih good jobs, a nice house, and an older sister (aka Miss Popularity)
Personality: sweet, caring. Kidna shy but really active in school activities.
Likes: flowers, "pretyingup", dancing...anything feminine.
Dislikes: Mud, worms, and spiders.
Other: She doesnt really like being touched. No one questions it though.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/2/2019 at 7:33 PM Post #25
More and more kids filed into the room and eventually the room was almost full. There were several teachers lined up on stage, all in formal attire. You watch as a woman in a formal pantsuit walks to the front of the stage, a spotlight on her as she suddenly appeared at the front of the stage.

*Hello students, first off, I would like to congratulate you on getting into East Coast Heros academy!* She started, earning cheers from the audience. *Thank you. I am your principal, Mrs ioke, previously pro hero Tempora, the time freezing hero, but now Im here to run the school and keep everyone safe* She introduces herself.

*I hope everyone has a lovely first day, and four years. We have a great hero curriculum, with physical training, quirk training, regular assessments and field trips, as well as internships with pro heroes* Mrs Ioke went on explaining the history and courses in the school before dismissing everyone to go locate their dorms. There were plenty of signs set up that lead towards the dormitories
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 7/2/2019 at 7:54 PM Post #26
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78322&page=3#25
Time Posted: 7/2/2019 at 7:33 PM
More and more kids filed into the room and eventually the room was almost full. There were several teachers lined up on stage, all in formal attire. You watch as a woman in a formal pantsuit walks to the front of the stage, a spotlight on her as she suddenly appeared at the front of the stage.

*Hello students, first off, I would like to congratulate you on getting into East Coast Heros academy!* She started, earning cheers from the audience. *Thank you. I am your principal, Mrs ioke, previously pro hero Tempora, the time freezing hero, but now Im here to run the school and keep everyone safe* She introduces herself.

*I hope everyone has a lovely first day, and four years. We have a great hero curriculum, with physical training, quirk training, regular assessments and field trips, as well as internships with pro heroes* Mrs Ioke went on explaining the history and courses in the school before dismissing everyone to go locate their dorms. There were plenty of signs set up that lead towards the dormitories

Watching the hero on stage made her feel great it was amazing to have the chance to be taught by pro heros.great it's time to meet my roomate she thought to herself after. pretty nervous as she gathered her stuff.And gently let herself be bustled out of the auditorium and towards the dorms.She checked what room she had again with so many thoughts flying thru her head.what if they don't like me?Or i get stuck with a physco?What if they don't like my quirk?
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/2/2019 at 8:37 PM Post #27
Telephasing: She can walk through one place and come out another within a certain range (10 feet radius)

Breath of destruction: She can blow large breaths that tear and mangle anything caught within it, causing a lot of destruction.

Sleep powder: She can create a mist that puts anyone who inhales it to sleep.

Homing rocks: She can make rocks target and follow a person until they are destroyed (in a cone shape that goes up to 5 feet)

Sharp shifting: She can make parts of her body incredibly sharp and/or pointy.

Remember that all these quirks can be trained to increase the potential of their abilities, these are just their starting effects
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 7/2/2019 at 8:42 PM Post #28
Ewiah, all of them?!?!?!

Kr disinmiss something whil skimming?
Edited By Orca2Whale on 7/2/2019 at 8:42 PM.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/2/2019 at 8:44 PM Post #29
Your room wasn't too hard to find since it was on the first floor. Inside your room was your class schedule on top of your luggage, as well as some uniforms in your size and your student ID. Looking inside the room the room seemed to be identical on both sides- a desk and chair, a bed, a wardrobe... except the bed on the left side of the room had a very large pile of sand on it, and there was luggage stuffed underneath that bed
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/2/2019 at 8:45 PM Post #30
You get to pick one of them

And I have literally no idea what you're trying to say on that second line.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 13, 14, 15
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.