Forum Index > Roleplay Games > My Hero Academia
Page 14 1, 2, 3... 13, 14, 15 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 8/9/2019 at 3:09 PM Post #131
Bree managed to get the class to share their quirks

A boy named Beau with silver hair and pale grayish green skin who could jump into technology

A girl with red, orange, and yellow hair with brownish skin named Autumn who could split people and herself into 5 core parts of their personality, eventually the parts would fuse back together

A boy with poofy fuchsia hair could change bodily conditions with someone to instantly cure/injured himself or others, apparently Mr. Maoyi is also his uncle.

Tucker was the name of the boy from earlier with the material cuffs

A boy named Kai with light blue skin and Long straight, dark blue hair could turn his body into liquid

The boy named Damien with red skin and brown skin with white eyes could create flashes of light that were also incredibly hot and sparked fires

The aggressive girl from before was named Sierra, and she could change what type of energy she was creating

Gale was the name of a boy with feathered wings and horns, he had a dragon mutation with wind manipulation

A girl named Maya who had wheels on her body had a super speed quirk.

There was a girl who was a little difficult to talk to, but eventually you learned her name was Khione and had an ice quirk

a girl with colorful hair named Irene could teleport

a girl with dark skin and dreads could control plants

A boy with four arms could shoot powerful thread, similar to a spider's, from his hands

A boy with scale wings, tail, and horns could psychically control the scales on his tail.

A girl named Mercury with gray skin and hair would manifest and control water using her emotions

You also found out that Bree has a twin named Dustin, who has the same quirk as her.

You couldn't feel anything in your hands or your mind, but when someone bumped into you, you fell forward a little, and in the step forward you took, you accidentally launched yourself much further, staggering about 20 feet with three steps.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 8/9/2019 at 7:10 PM Post #132
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78322&page=14#131
Author: Murph
Time Posted: 8/9/2019 at 3:09 PM
Bree managed to get the class to share their quirks

A boy named Beau with silver hair and pale grayish green skin who could jump into technology

A girl with red, orange, and yellow hair with brownish skin named Autumn who could split people and herself into 5 core parts of their personality, eventually the parts would fuse back together

A boy with poofy fuchsia hair could change bodily conditions with someone to instantly cure/injured himself or others, apparently Mr. Maoyi is also his uncle.

Tucker was the name of the boy from earlier with the material cuffs

A boy named Kai with light blue skin and Long straight, dark blue hair could turn his body into liquid

The boy named Damien with red skin and brown skin with white eyes could create flashes of light that were also incredibly hot and sparked fires

The aggressive girl from before was named Sierra, and she could change what type of energy she was creating

Gale was the name of a boy with feathered wings and horns, he had a dragon mutation with wind manipulation

A girl named Maya who had wheels on her body had a super speed quirk.

There was a girl who was a little difficult to talk to, but eventually you learned her name was Khione and had an ice quirk

a girl with colorful hair named Irene could teleport

a girl with dark skin and dreads could control plants

A boy with four arms could shoot powerful thread, similar to a spider's, from his hands

A boy with scale wings, tail, and horns could psychically control the scales on his tail.

A girl named Mercury with gray skin and hair would manifest and control water using her emotions

You also found out that Bree has a twin named Dustin, who has the same quirk as her.

You couldn't feel anything in your hands or your mind, but when someone bumped into you, you fell forward a little, and in the step forward you took, you accidentally launched yourself much further, staggering about 20 feet with three steps.

She took a deep breath very very startled at the change...,"I either got Irene's or Maya's" she told the others taking a small stepp forward making sure she didn't shoot ahead into people
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 8/9/2019 at 8:34 PM Post #133
*Sorry I wasnt looking, I wouldnt be able to tell you* Jenny apologized.

*Lets test it out, try teleporting and try running... if we narrow down who has what quick we can do this much quicker* Irene suggested. You tried to teleport, then trying to run, and you noticed how you were running much faster than any human should.

*Thats my quirk!* Maya shouted excitedly. *Not sure what itll do, but at least we know whos quirk you have... you should try running around more, its so much fun!* Maya suggested
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 155
Posted: 8/10/2019 at 2:12 AM Post #134
"I have... well, Ink hair, it's like liquid, I can control its length" She explained, showing it slightly by having her hair slowly ooze down her neck like water, but much slower. "But it stains, so I gotta be careful" She sighed, moving her black scarf. "I have this scarf so when i make my hair longer, it protects my clothes from getting stained, since its already black" Sylah says.

I shoot her a bright smile "Thats super cool! I mean the stains kinda sucky but you found a great way around it!"
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 8/10/2019 at 3:43 PM Post #135
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78322&page=14#133
Time Posted: 8/9/2019 at 8:34 PM
*Sorry I wasnt looking, I wouldnt be able to tell you* Jenny apologized.

*Lets test it out, try teleporting and try running... if we narrow down who has what quick we can do this much quicker* Irene suggested. You tried to teleport, then trying to run, and you noticed how you were running much faster than any human should.

*Thats my quirk!* Maya shouted excitedly. *Not sure what itll do, but at least we know whos quirk you have... you should try running around more, its so much fun!* Maya suggested

"i'm going to sit down first then...maybe" she said slowly sitting down on the ground.Speed.was difitnly not her thing.Going who knows how fast,kinda startled her and addled her brain.thank heavens this won't be permanate she thought to herself
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 8/10/2019 at 4:34 PM Post #136
"Hey, the door opened!" Autumn said as Dusting seemingly came out of a panel near the gate. He likely picked up the tech jumping quirk and entered the door's mechanics and opened it from its software.

"Good job Dusty!" Bree hugged her brother, ruffling his hair and he shoved her to the ground

"Back off! Don't embarrass me and school, and don't touch me hair" He scolded his sister.

"Okay, last challenge everyone... everyone pick a door and step in" Maoyi's voice was heard again, looking half asleep on a perch above the class. The doors were once again labeled 1-20.

"Hey, don't forget your rabbit foot" Jenny said, tossing it over to you
Edited By DruidOfBees on 8/10/2019 at 4:35 PM.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 8/11/2019 at 2:12 PM Post #137
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78322&page=14#136
Time Posted: 8/10/2019 at 4:34 PM
"Hey, the door opened!" Autumn said as Dusting seemingly came out of a panel near the gate. He likely picked up the tech jumping quirk and entered the door's mechanics and opened it from its software.

"Good job Dusty!" Bree hugged her brother, ruffling his hair and he shoved her to the ground

"Back off! Don't embarrass me and school, and don't touch me hair" He scolded his sister.

"Okay, last challenge everyone... everyone pick a door and step in" Maoyi's voice was heard again, looking half asleep on a perch above the class. The doors were once again labeled 1-20.

"Hey, don't forget your rabbit foot" Jenny said, tossing it over to you

"thanks" she replied feeling a lot better with the foot. She got up and prayed that the quirks got switched back.She took a step towards the door marked 13...and she hoped to whatever directed fate that she didn't ram into it
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 8/11/2019 at 6:48 PM Post #138
Ignore Sorry Dragon >.< I'm mixing rps like a goof ball
Edited By Katelynn4545 on 8/11/2019 at 6:49 PM.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 8/11/2019 at 6:49 PM Post #139
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78322&page=12#112
Time Posted: 8/4/2019 at 8:27 PM
(You're just about at orientation

"Yeah, it's this way!" Dean lead the way to a large auditorium, and dragged you to a seat near the front.

"So what kinda quick do you have?" Dean asks you. "My quirk is called ring tail, I can solidify the stripes on my tail, pull them off, and change their size" He explains his quirk briefly

Kida brushed her hair under her goggles a bit as she gave a nervous chuckle " well ....uh..... If I look at someone I can kind of make them .......weak..." she admitted feeling a little ashamed saying it out loud.... it did sound a little villianish

(DId i miss anything this time ?)
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 8/21/2019 at 12:16 PM Post #140
(You never actually Missed anything, I just kinda forgot, sorry!)

*Woah, thats so cool! Do that to me right now!* Dean insisted excitedly. One of the rings on his tail turned solid, and he removed it quickly, shrinking it down. *You can have one of my rings, itll be like a friendship bracelet, or ring, maybe even a choker but you wouldnt be able to take it off* Dean offered a bracelet sized ring from his tail as a token of friendship.

*Your quick sounds really strong, itll be hard for villains to beat you in a fight* Dean complimented your quirk, he didnt seem to care if your quirk seemed a little cruel or villainish, he was just very excited to talk to you.
Edited By DruidOfBees on 8/21/2019 at 12:17 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 13, 14, 15
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.