Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplay Games > My Hero Academia
Page 13 1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14, 15 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 8/7/2019 at 9:12 PM Post #121
He nods and starts passing the rabbits door around, and within a few seconds a crystal rabbit comes hopping out of the cage that previously held Bree.

With one swift tug, the bars broke open, and you were able to squeeze through. Jenny and Sam created another smaller, more controlled explosions and managed to blow the bars off her cage after Sam melted the bars on his
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 8/7/2019 at 9:16 PM Post #122
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78322&page=13#121
Author: Murph
Time Posted: 8/7/2019 at 9:12 PM
He nods and starts passing the rabbits door around, and within a few seconds a crystal rabbit comes hopping out of the cage that previously held Bree.

With one swift tug, the bars broke open, and you were able to squeeze through. Jenny and Sam created another smaller, more controlled explosions and managed to blow the bars off her cage after Sam melted the bars on his

It felt great to be back out of the bars...she kinda felt..exposed without her rabbit's foot but she kept that to herself.She then turned back to the bars and tried to figure out who was still in them...it was kinda hard from inside of it to tell
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 8/7/2019 at 10:27 PM Post #123
A boy in cage 3 with dirty blond hair that seemed to have gotten a speed quirk was unable to escape, as well as a boy with messy dark hair in cage 12 and a tan skinned boy with tinted red hair in cage 10 with thick webs inside the cage. The girl with pale blue and gray hair in cage 15, as well as several copies of the girl with varying color hair were all trapped, and the dark skinned girl with dreadlocks in cage 16 next to her was still stuck. Most of them seemed resigned to being unable to get out, but the boy is cage 12 seemed especially determined, considering he seemed to have a rivalry with the long, purple haired boy that was standing outside of his cage.

Bree returned to her original form once she made it to your side.

*Wow, getting to experience your quirk firsthand was definitely weird* Bree chuckled, about to hand the rabbits foot back before hesitating *Actually, I should probably hold onto this... how do we get the rest of them out?* Bree asked. *Your quirk- the one Im borrowing, doesnt exactly seem like the best for helping others escape, maybe the one your borrowed could help one of them?* Bree suggests. Based on the everyone elses willingness, youd probably be able to choose one person to assist
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 8/8/2019 at 12:35 PM Post #124
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78322&page=13#123
Time Posted: 8/7/2019 at 10:27 PM
A boy in cage 3 with dirty blond hair that seemed to have gotten a speed quirk was unable to escape, as well as a boy with messy dark hair in cage 12 and a tan skinned boy with tinted red hair in cage 10 with thick webs inside the cage. The girl with pale blue and gray hair in cage 15, as well as several copies of the girl with varying color hair were all trapped, and the dark skinned girl with dreadlocks in cage 16 next to her was still stuck. Most of them seemed resigned to being unable to get out, but the boy is cage 12 seemed especially determined, considering he seemed to have a rivalry with the long, purple haired boy that was standing outside of his cage.

Bree returned to her original form once she made it to your side.

*Wow, getting to experience your quirk firsthand was definitely weird* Bree chuckled, about to hand the rabbits foot back before hesitating *Actually, I should probably hold onto this... how do we get the rest of them out?* Bree asked. *Your quirk- the one Im borrowing, doesnt exactly seem like the best for helping others escape, maybe the one your borrowed could help one of them?* Bree suggests. Based on the everyone elses willingness, youd probably be able to choose one person to assist

She nodded,"i guess i could try to pull the cages apart...or saw them with the chains" she suggested
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 8/8/2019 at 1:17 PM Post #125
You released the kid in cage 10, since he was closest to you. He seemed grateful to you for helping him. Your other classmates helped the other kids who were still trapped.

*Okay class, second challenge* Maoyi yawned. *Get through the door, open the gate, however you wanna say it, you cant go over or around the wall and gate, but you can go through or under it* he instructed the class... *oh, and by the way, youre all getting new quirks, so be sure to socialize* Maoyi mentioned
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 8/8/2019 at 4:49 PM Post #126
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78322&page=13#125
Time Posted: 8/8/2019 at 1:17 PM
You released the kid in cage 10, since he was closest to you. He seemed grateful to you for helping him. Your other classmates helped the other kids who were still trapped.

*Okay class, second challenge* Maoyi yawned. *Get through the door, open the gate, however you wanna say it, you cant go over or around the wall and gate, but you can go through or under it* he instructed the class... *oh, and by the way, youre all getting new quirks, so be sure to socialize* Maoyi mentioned

"okay...great" she muttered looking around. Would she feel when the quirk swapped?She didn't the first time they did.She looked down at her hands and around at the others..."So...uhm.." she didn't know what to say
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 8/8/2019 at 5:52 PM Post #127
*Hey, Rabbit foot girl, can we borrow that rabbit foot? Me and Jenny wanna test to see if we got your quirk* Sam, the boy from cage 6 asked as he came up to you. The girl with the split tails, Jenny, was also with him.

*I really hope this is done soon, so we can all get our quirks back.., I dont think I got your name, by the way* Jenny said, asking your name,
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 8/9/2019 at 8:38 AM Post #128
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78322&page=13#127
Time Posted: 8/8/2019 at 5:52 PM
*Hey, Rabbit foot girl, can we borrow that rabbit foot? Me and Jenny wanna test to see if we got your quirk* Sam, the boy from cage 6 asked as he came up to you. The girl with the split tails, Jenny, was also with him.

*I really hope this is done soon, so we can all get our quirks back.., I dont think I got your name, by the way* Jenny said, asking your name,

"oh....my name's Saku Towairaito" she replied..."And I still think the girl from earlier still has it" she chuckled softly softly twirling her hair in her fingers.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 8/9/2019 at 9:15 AM Post #129
*Oh, sorry, here you go* Bree said, handing the rabbits foot to Sam, and then to Jenny, who turned into the crystal rabbit.

*Nice one Jenny, now we just gotta figure out who else has whos quirk. Nice to meet you Saku* Sam said, looking around.

*Hey Saku, how about we step up and try to organize everyone so we can get this done more efficiently, weve only been working together where we have to, but if we were always working together, I think it could go much quicker* Bree suggested.
Edited By DruidOfBees on 8/9/2019 at 9:16 AM.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 8/9/2019 at 1:36 PM Post #130
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78322&page=13#129
Time Posted: 8/9/2019 at 9:15 AM
*Oh, sorry, here you go* Bree said, handing the rabbits foot to Sam, and then to Jenny, who turned into the crystal rabbit.

*Nice one Jenny, now we just gotta figure out who else has whos quirk. Nice to meet you Saku* Sam said, looking around.

*Hey Saku, how about we step up and try to organize everyone so we can get this done more efficiently, weve only been working together where we have to, but if we were always working together, I think it could go much quicker* Bree suggested.

"oh...I guess it'd be a good idea." she felt like she wasn't very good at this whole...talking teamwork thing.She looked at her hands and focused seeing if anything happened....that might help her find out who's quirk she'd gotten
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14, 15
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.