Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplay Games > My Hero Academia
Page 11 1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 7/13/2019 at 11:00 PM Post #101
*Oh, youre right! We should!* Bree realized. *Lets walk there together!* she suggested.

The two of you find your classroom fairly easily since it was on the first floor. There were a few open seats left when you got there, and there was about 24 seats, with only 6 of them open, no open seats were next to each other, so youd be separated from Bree.

The first set was the front and center one. Row one, seat 3, then there was row one seat 6, row two seat 1, row 4 seat 4, row 5 seat 2, and row 6 seat 5
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 7/13/2019 at 11:35 PM Post #102
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78322&page=11#101
Author: Murph
Time Posted: 7/13/2019 at 11:00 PM
*Oh, youre right! We should!* Bree realized. *Lets walk there together!* she suggested.

The two of you find your classroom fairly easily since it was on the first floor. There were a few open seats left when you got there, and there was about 24 seats, with only 6 of them open, no open seats were next to each other, so youd be separated from Bree.

The first set was the front and center one. Row one, seat 3, then there was row one seat 6, row two seat 1, row 4 seat 4, row 5 seat 2, and row 6 seat 5

heck no,not the first row she thought..choosing row 4 seat 4...nice even numbers and not too far in the back or front.She sighed softly as she sat down slightly relived
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/26/2019 at 11:01 AM Post #103
You sat down in the seat, it was nice having one next to the windows, so you could space out and stare out the windows if you ever wanted to.

Your teacher walks in the room as everyone begins to take their seats. Your teacher was a fairly tired looking man with shoulder length brown hair and his bangs were in a clip as to not droop in his face.

"Hello class... my name is Mr. Maoyi..." He yawned. "I'm going to be your main teacher for this year... don't make it too difficult please, I already have enough to deal with, considering some of the OTHER TEACHERS won't LEAVE ME ALONE" He raised his voice deliberately as he glared at the door. You couldn't see anyone there, as the glass was translucent, but still couldn't be seen through.

After pausing a few more moments, he turned back to face the class, sighing annoyed. "Why not do some introduction exercises, we'll all proceed to go to training grounds and-" His head whipped to the door as it burst open and a large feather struck him directly in the side of the neck.

"Mr. Quill, don't you have your own class to attend to" Mr. Maoyi growled as he plucked the feather out of his neck, slamming it on his desk.

A man with reddish brown hair and feathered wings walked into the room.

"Aww don't worry so much about me, I have them doing icebreaker games" Mr Quill said as he sauntered in casually. "Hello class, my name is Mr. Quill, and I'm so much better than-" Quill's eyes looked glazes for a few seconds as he staggered a little. "Yeah, I definitely put a little too much trust in you there" He chuckled weakly before falling to the ground, the same quill that was thrown at Maoyi was now impaled in Quill's neck, and Quill falls to the ground unconscious.

"Class, we can discuss this later, but I don't have time to deal with this. Whoever can stuff him into that closet back there gets one extra credit point on the first test, and yes, you can work as a team." He huffs, gently kicking the unconscious body of Mr. Quill, waiting for the students to move.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 7/29/2019 at 12:38 PM Post #104
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78322&page=11#103
Time Posted: 7/26/2019 at 11:01 AM
You sat down in the seat, it was nice having one next to the windows, so you could space out and stare out the windows if you ever wanted to.

Your teacher walks in the room as everyone begins to take their seats. Your teacher was a fairly tired looking man with shoulder length brown hair and his bangs were in a clip as to not droop in his face.

"Hello class... my name is Mr. Maoyi..." He yawned. "I'm going to be your main teacher for this year... don't make it too difficult please, I already have enough to deal with, considering some of the OTHER TEACHERS won't LEAVE ME ALONE" He raised his voice deliberately as he glared at the door. You couldn't see anyone there, as the glass was translucent, but still couldn't be seen through.

After pausing a few more moments, he turned back to face the class, sighing annoyed. "Why not do some introduction exercises, we'll all proceed to go to training grounds and-" His head whipped to the door as it burst open and a large feather struck him directly in the side of the neck.

"Mr. Quill, don't you have your own class to attend to" Mr. Maoyi growled as he plucked the feather out of his neck, slamming it on his desk.

A man with reddish brown hair and feathered wings walked into the room.

"Aww don't worry so much about me, I have them doing icebreaker games" Mr Quill said as he sauntered in casually. "Hello class, my name is Mr. Quill, and I'm so much better than-" Quill's eyes looked glazes for a few seconds as he staggered a little. "Yeah, I definitely put a little too much trust in you there" He chuckled weakly before falling to the ground, the same quill that was thrown at Maoyi was now impaled in Quill's neck, and Quill falls to the ground unconscious.

"Class, we can discuss this later, but I don't have time to deal with this. Whoever can stuff him into that closet back there gets one extra credit point on the first test, and yes, you can work as a team." He huffs, gently kicking the unconscious body of Mr. Quill, waiting for the students to move.

She just stared it slight shock between the teacher on the floor and Mr.Quill.Hero's don't take advantage of people she reminded herself staying in her seat.She fidgeted her fingers around to distract herself from it.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/29/2019 at 4:43 PM Post #105
Four kids ended up helped to stuff Mr. Quills body in the closet, two girls and two boys. One girl, with long hair that was tied back in a braid, had a quirk that seemed to make it easier to lift Mr Quill somehow, the other girl had one that looked similar to the girl with tentacle hair who initially greeted you on your way in, she the tentacles grew and lifted up he reached. A boy with four arms shot out a web, pulling the door open, and the last boy, who seemed to have a striking resemblance to your roommate, just helped guide the rest of them through to put the man in the closet.

*Very good, Ill make note of the extra credit later* Maoyi yawned. *Now, follow me class, were going to have both and icebreaker game and training exercise* he said, motioning for the class to follow him.

-

You find yourself with the rest of your class on a fairly straightforward looking course that resembled a city. There was a line of 20 squares drawn out in the ground set in a horizontal pattern, like the start of a race.

*Okay everyone, pick a square and stand in it* he said, leaving everyone to figure out what number square they would stand in. Maybe it wouldnt matter much, but you never know.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 7/30/2019 at 9:32 PM Post #106
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78322&page=11#105
Time Posted: 7/29/2019 at 4:43 PM
Four kids ended up helped to stuff Mr. Quills body in the closet, two girls and two boys. One girl, with long hair that was tied back in a braid, had a quirk that seemed to make it easier to lift Mr Quill somehow, the other girl had one that looked similar to the girl with tentacle hair who initially greeted you on your way in, she the tentacles grew and lifted up he reached. A boy with four arms shot out a web, pulling the door open, and the last boy, who seemed to have a striking resemblance to your roommate, just helped guide the rest of them through to put the man in the closet.

*Very good, Ill make note of the extra credit later* Maoyi yawned. *Now, follow me class, were going to have both and icebreaker game and training exercise* he said, motioning for the class to follow him.

-

You find yourself with the rest of your class on a fairly straightforward looking course that resembled a city. There was a line of 20 squares drawn out in the ground set in a horizontal pattern, like the start of a race.

*Okay everyone, pick a square and stand in it* he said, leaving everyone to figure out what number square they would stand in. Maybe it wouldnt matter much, but you never know.

(Shivers...."Icebreaker games")

7,7's the unlucky number.No one else will go for it she told herself as she hurried to it.She'd brought the rabbit's foot keychain...it sat on her finger.At least it was something.She glanced at the
other square and wondered for a bit bout the boy who looked like her roommate i wonder if that's her brother ron something...imagine how awful that'd be
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/30/2019 at 10:01 PM Post #107
As soon as everyone stepped into their squares, Mr Maoyi took his place on top of a high perch.

On your left in square 6 was a normal looking boy with very long black hair, and on your right in box 8 was a girl with short pink hair and a long tail that was fairly long and split into two tails at the end (like an espeons tail)

*Okay everyone, this isnt much of a race, finishing first isnt important* Maoyi started saying, gazing over the group of kids. *You need to work together to figure out your quirks and get to the end of the obstacle course* Maoyi said, and with the click of a button, cages sprung out of the squares and around every student. *Be creative everyone, and dont forget to work together* He said, lounging back in his chair.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 8/3/2019 at 7:48 PM Post #108
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78322&page=11#107
Time Posted: 7/30/2019 at 10:01 PM
As soon as everyone stepped into their squares, Mr Maoyi took his place on top of a high perch.

On your left in square 6 was a normal looking boy with very long black hair, and on your right in box 8 was a girl with short pink hair and a long tail that was fairly long and split into two tails at the end (like an espeons tail)

*Okay everyone, this isnt much of a race, finishing first isnt important* Maoyi started saying, gazing over the group of kids. *You need to work together to figure out your quirks and get to the end of the obstacle course* Maoyi said, and with the click of a button, cages sprung out of the squares and around every student. *Be creative everyone, and dont forget to work together* He said, lounging back in his chair.

Slightly panicked at the cages sudden appeance she clenched the rabbit' and foot and became a small crystal rabbit..can i slip thru the bars?? she thought attempting to do so as a small rabbit
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 8/3/2019 at 11:04 PM Post #109
The bars were easily large enough to slip through as a rabbit, however, as you try to transform into a rabbit and slip through, you find that you didnt change at all, You notice almost every other kid is just as confused as you about why their quirk isnt working, the ones who werent wondering about their quirks were the ones who had rammed straight into the bars and were too focused on the sudden pain from throwing themselves into metal at full force.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 8/4/2019 at 3:19 PM Post #110
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78322&page=11#109
Time Posted: 8/3/2019 at 11:04 PM
The bars were easily large enough to slip through as a rabbit, however, as you try to transform into a rabbit and slip through, you find that you didnt change at all, You notice almost every other kid is just as confused as you about why their quirk isnt working, the ones who werent wondering about their quirks were the ones who had rammed straight into the bars and were too focused on the sudden pain from throwing themselves into metal at full force.

(Crap...the bars have been aiziwa'd...)

"FrickFrack" she muttered sitting in the middle of the cage.That meant they'd have to climb...And get past the roof."Any ideas?" she asked aloud hoping no one would answer
Edited By Dragongem23 on 8/4/2019 at 3:20 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.