Forum Index > Roleplaying > Camp Farcry { Roleplay }
Page 2 1, 2, 3... 61, 62, 63 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 57
Posted: 6/9/2019 at 3:09 PM Post #11
Evan seemed to be confused by this, the expression lining his face one of worry. He kept his distance as he usually did with someone he wasn't quite familiar with and asked softly still, " Are you alright? The noise is fine I was worried something else was about to die out here though. " He chuckled softly, he didn't know much about this lady.. but he knew he'd seen her before. Though, he likely wasn't to ask about what happened to her.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Threads: 84
Posted: 6/9/2019 at 3:23 PM Post #12
"I... I'm fine, I just got a bump on my head, and rug burn." , Kat answered, lowering her hands slowly. She was still a little shaky so she decided to interrogate him. Just to make sure he wasn't a threat. "Why are you being so kind to me? You shouldn't, I don't deserve it." , She hugged heself, a strand of her blonde hair tell into her face.
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 6/9/2019 at 3:25 PM Post #13
Evan nodded, glad she was alright.. well, at least physically. He listened to her speak and then, he felt sad for her. " Asking me why I am kind is like asking an owner why they keep a gentle dog. What good is a dog if it bites- and what good is a man if they are mean? " He explained calmly, in almost a vague way.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Posted: 6/9/2019 at 3:30 PM Post #14
She nodded, itching her arm. "Sorry." , She whispered, fully understanding what he meant. But she fealt she didn't deserve the kindness she was given.
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 6/9/2019 at 3:36 PM Post #15
" It tis not a problem. I don't mind being asked, as I don't take much offense to things. " Evan noticed he hadn't introduced himself. " Where are my manners today- My name is Evan. "
Flowerfeather
Level 75
Knight
Threads: 23
Posted: 6/9/2019 at 3:39 PM Post #16
Allison was gently bouncing on her bed while she looked around. She didn't feel like going outside, she wanted to stay nice and warm in her bed. She couldn't sleep though so she was looking around for something. After spotting a lonely book on the floor she reached out. Due to her being seated on the edge of the bed she had fallen off. Sliding her way down to the ground and then sitting down with the book in her lap, she had started to read it. She was confused, and burning up due to her room being so warm right now. She crawled over to the window with the book and opened it. Just staring outside, waiting for something interesting to happen. She had been like this because of what recently happened. Even if she hadn't seen the bodies, how it happened, what did it, or who the next victim would be. She still closed herself off for a week or so to calm down. She was peaceful and not scared. Not right now at least, she always felt safe in her room for some strange reason. Even if it wasn't home.

(Sorry for the mess of words mashed together. I'm just trying to catch up the best I can.)
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Posted: 6/9/2019 at 3:45 PM Post #17
She smiled a little. She began to feel a little less wary. Something about this man made her feel comfortable, at least a little relaxed. "My name is Kathryn, but please call me Kat." , Kathryn cracked a smile, brushing the hair from her eyes.
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 6/9/2019 at 3:51 PM Post #18
( It's alright Moon xd )

Evan nodded a little, but after thinking about it said. " I am going to guess you got called Kitten at least once. " He joked, though he was still on edge with listening to everything.. he swore he heard growls but the therapy animals never growled.. He swore he heard shuffling but due to it being so late not many were even awake.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Posted: 6/9/2019 at 4:02 PM Post #19
She frowned when he said the word kitten. She hated that name, the man she was stuck with for so long always called her that. It was a little bit of a trigger but kept calm. "Please don't call me that." , She whispered, calmly. Kat heard the shuffling aswell, and began to stand slowly. She knew something bad was nearby. "We might want to get moving, like, right now."
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 6/9/2019 at 4:06 PM Post #20
Evan nodded, not knowing it had done any ill to her but he just thought she just didn't like the joke all too much. When he noticed she too had heard it, he felt almost relieved.. but now incredibly frightened. " Alright, I agree.. I am unsure what it is but I have a feeling I might not be alive if I stick around to find out. " Even if scared, he said, " Go first, if it comes this way I should be able to keep it away. :
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 61, 62, 63
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.