Forum Index > Roleplaying > Girls Can't Be Pirates | RP Thread
Page 35 1, 2, 3... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Fallingsky
Level 11
Threads: 0
Posted: 6/25/2019 at 3:20 PM Post #341
Pigwidgeon is cleaning pots in the kitchen

Cassiopeia sorted the weapons and is admiring her new blade up deck))

Electra| sailor| below deck| Maxine

Electra had loaded all the cannons and had sat down for a breather when her eyes had started to droop. She had been drifting off when she heard a cursing and a thump.
Her head jerked upwards, dark strands of hair in her face as she stood and stalked around the corner to see the shape of someone fall down the hall.
She jogged forwards to see the Captain none-the-less on the floor, a bloody cut on her head.
She run a hand through her silken long hair, pushing it back and out of her way. Though it was a ebony black it had a few grey-white strands from hard labor in the past that made her look older than just 21.
She shook her head.
*Your half dead,* she joked slightly.
She then hefted Maxine up, a puff of air escaping. She was heavy, especially with all her blades, pistols, and probably other hidden weapons.
*Come on,* she muttered, *Ill get you back.*
Her wrapped her arm over her shoulder though and took her weight, carrying her towards the Captains quarters, where probably she was headed before she fell.
Electra kicked open the door to a darker room, nice but a bit messy.
She dragged Maxine to her bed and flopped her down, rolling her own shoulders.
*At this rate, Defiance is gonna be Captin.*
She then promptly rummaged around in a small dresser till she found a soft under shirt that she ripped up and then, looking at Maxine, handed to her to tie around her head. She didnt want to impose on the Captains authority or pride too much.
She then found some rum and, after a sniff and swig, handed to Maxine as well.
Looking at her pointedly, *I do know some first aid ya know,* she said, *Though I would just make a wound worse if I did anything but bandage it and wash it.* she shrugged. She figured the Captain needed more sleep before she got Amelie.
*being exhausted and malnutrition could make wounds fester.*

(Edit: Opps, I guess if Defiance got Maxie thats fine and u can just ignore this post)
Edited By Fallingsky on 6/25/2019 at 3:22 PM.
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 121
Posted: 6/25/2019 at 4:17 PM Post #342
((Hmm, yeah, I think Dia found Max first?))
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 57
Posted: 6/25/2019 at 5:42 PM Post #343
Maxine Nevermore | Female | 19 | Captain | Location- Below deck, end of stairwell| Interactions- Defiance

Maxine started to hear sound, as though someone had been trying to move yet was heavily wounded. She tried to focus on the sound, maybe try to hear a voice, but her head throbbed the more she tried. She tried to move at that moment, but her body wouldn't comply. It was though she was in shock. She cursed herself mentally for being unable to move, and for getting wounded yet again. Still, even in this state she thought she not only could keep going, but had to keep going. Moments after she had heard the sounds, she felt a little bit of pain to her right shoulder. It wasn't a hard kick, but enough to make her jolt slightly. " Whose there? " She had tried to sound strong at that moment- though clearly not- but all that had came out was a croak-like sound as she spoke. Again she tried to move, and at the least was able to move herself so she sat up. The wound to the left of her forehead looked bad, but at least not too bad to cause any major damage.
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 6/25/2019 at 6:24 PM Post #344
Defiance | Quartermaster | Location: Bottom Of Stairwell | Interactions: Maxine

It took Defiance several tries before she was finally able to talk.
"Dia," she rasped. "It's Dia."
She felt a twinge of regret when she saw Maxine jolt in reaction to her kick. But when one was laying in the bottom of a stairwell, it was better to be conscious than unconscious. If she was awake, she could think and move. If she was out of it, and Defiance hadn't heard her fall, she could have lain there far longer and could have been in worse shape by the end.
She very carefully crouched down, keeping her back straight as though she was balancing books on top of her head.
"Let's get you up," she croaked through dry, cracked lips, hooking her arms under Max's and hoisting her relatively limp body into a sitting position against the wall, before sinking down opposite Max, breathing heavily.
Queenie
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 26
Posted: 6/25/2019 at 6:35 PM Post #345
Amelie DeLacour | Female | Sailor (Not yet recruited) | Ship | Interactions- All

As Amelie was about to sit down in the medic's quarter's she heard a loud thump from outside on the stairwell. Amelie leisurely limped outside to inspect the sound. When she got there she found Maxine and Defiance slouched against a wall. Defiance seemed in pain from her wounds and Maxine had wounds that Amelie hadn't noticed before. "So it seems as though I've got some new patients?" Amelie chastised them jokingly. "Do you need assistance?" Amelie asked either one of them as she gingerly crouched beside them.
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 6/25/2019 at 6:40 PM Post #346
Maxine Nevermore | Female | 19 | Captain | Location- Bottom of Stairwell | Interactions- Defiance, Amelie

Maxine tried not to show she was in pain, or that she was feeling a little weakened at the moment, but it was barely hidden. She grinned slightly when Defiance had sat beside her, but she felt bad for making her move in her state. " I'm sorry.. " She said softly, remorse in her soft elegant voice. She felt horrible making anyone have to do anything for her. " I'll be okay in a moment.. then I will help you back to your room.. " She said, not thinking to care for herself for a moment. She didn't want to care for herself.. In her mind, she just needed to keep going. She then looked to Amelie when she noticed she was there and said, " I am fine.. Just take care of Defiance.. I just need a moment to get my strength back. "
Edited By Espenfalls on 6/25/2019 at 6:42 PM.
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 6/25/2019 at 6:42 PM Post #347
Defiance | Quartermaster | Location: Stairwell | Mentions: Max & Amelie

Defiance peeled her lips back in a gruesome approximation of a grin. Her teeth were stained red from when she'd bitten her tongue while Amelie stitched her up.
"You probably..." Defiance broke off, coughing, which didn't do much to help her dry mouth. "You probably... hate us. Gonna... kill ourselves. Someday."
She gestured to the gash on Maxine's forehead. She wasn't sure if the captain had gotten it in the fall or had had it before. "Take her. Idiot. She'll die... before she admits... she's hurt. I'll... I'll live. A drink... would be good."
She coughed up a wad of clotted blood and spat it out onto the floor, shifting positions slightly.
"Ow. Ow, ow, ouch," she groaned. Ouch pretty much summed up her situation. "Just need... more sleep. Then... I'll be fine."
Edited By MistressNyx on 6/25/2019 at 6:42 PM.
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 6/25/2019 at 6:43 PM Post #348
( Max and Defiance rn-- " No u " " No u I am not that bad " " Nooo U I am fine. " )
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 6/25/2019 at 6:46 PM Post #349
((XD. Defiance shall not submit until Max is taken care of. Noooo take care of the idiot captain who insists on killing herself. She's more important than the idiot first mate who insists on killing herself.))
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 6/25/2019 at 6:49 PM Post #350
( Meanwhile the crew is just astounded by the stupidity of the highest ranking of the crew. Maxine is still arguing about how Defiance should get seen first. I see them saying " We will settle this with a fight! " and everyone just stopping them )
Edited By Espenfalls on 6/25/2019 at 6:49 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.