Threads: 316
Posted: 6/12/2019 at 4:32 PM Post #271
ping
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 121
Posted: 6/12/2019 at 10:47 PM Post #272
Orca, this is a literate RP and this is your last warning. Detail, grammar... full sentences! It's really super hard to but sormething along the lines of "Tracey covered her mouth in an attempt to stife a sneeze" or even "Tracey sneezed". Ooh, that was so difficult! I have no clue how I'm going to manage complete sentences in all my posts, and using even the smallest bit of detail will kill me!

Next time this happens, I will be removing you from GCBP, and that's final.
Fallingsky
Level 11
Threads: 0
Posted: 6/12/2019 at 10:50 PM Post #273
Electra Karesinda| sailor| deck| Amelie, Maxine, and who ever else in the on deck conversation|

Electra nodded to Amelie, and turned after her towards the group discussing their leave.
Whos to say he was my ememy. She thought solumly, though she was glad there were no hard feelings between her and Amelie, at least as much as she could tell.
She kept her expression guarded though as she looking towards east, where the sky was beginging to lighten where the sun would rise.
*Shall we do to prepare the ship for leaving in the hour.. Captain* she spoke smoothly.

Pigwidgeon| Powder monkey| deck| Amelie, Maxine, and who ever else in the on deck conversation|

Pigwidgeon puffed up, *I can be the one to go ashore when we need be, to gather them supplies. No one bothers to put me on a wanted poster yet.* she grumbled, scowling, annoyed at the fact. She had been hoping she would get her bounty price sometime all year.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 6/12/2019 at 10:52 PM Post #274
(*relooks at what i typed* Ok yeah, sory...ANd this is why you should not try to multitask and type everyhting in a minute. (I think oofofthelandofoof just got a customer....lol))
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 121
Posted: 6/12/2019 at 11:18 PM Post #275
Defiance | Quartermaster | Location: Upper Deck | Mentions: Pigwidgeon

Defiance pulled herself up, executing a sort of mid-leap flip that landed her on her feet on the deck. She cursed like... well, a sailor, as a scab on her back ripped open. A sword from a navyman had caught her and split her nearly shoulder to hip, but now the wound, however bad, was little more than a small annoyance, with all the other constant pain from her cuts and gashes.
She slipped a hand under her shirt collar, and drew back a hand stained with red, sticky blood. The metallic small of it stung her nostrils.
"I'll come with you," she muttered, placing a hand on Pigwidgeon's shoulder. The girl seemed to be treated with distain by most of the crew, but Defianve had started to become fond of her. "Ye will need halp."
A sudden wave of nausea washed over her, and Defiance stumbled. She had beenpushing herself so hard over the past - good gods, had it really been nearly twelve hours since the attack?! that she hadn't been able to even allow herself to register the state her body was in. But now that she was slowing down and relaxing, the sheer exaustion and severe blood loss were beginning to get to her.
Can't stop yet, she thought, but even in her mind the words were slurred. Gotta put on a strong face for the crew... gotta show 'em the Quartermaster is wiling to do whatever they-
But Defiance found she wasn't able to finish that thought, having promptly collapsed.
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 57
Posted: 6/13/2019 at 12:19 AM Post #276
Maxine Nevermore | Female | 19 | Captain | Location- Deck | Interactions- Amelie,Ophelia, Pigwidgeon, Tracey, Electra, Defiance, Open

She nodded to Tracey with a small grin. " Ey, I know how to get her out of here. " She said before she turned her attention to Electra for a moment. " Ye know, we do need to do some repairs to the cabins below. Think ye can manage? " She overheard what Defiance had then said to Pigwidgoen and quickly had a bad feeling about it. She noticed Defiance had then collapsed and panicked.. and oh, how it showed. Without a second thought she was at her side, she looked to Pigwidgeon and nodded to her, " G-go, and be careful.. I can deal with this. " Her more proper sounding voice came through, it was sweet and gentle rather then her normal strong sounding one. ( Think Victoria Everglot from Corpse Bride ) She then turned her attention to Defiance, and tried to check if she was awake.. She then saw all the untreated wounds and it only panicked her more.. She swore she had told her to care for them.. " A-Amilie! Your assistance is needed! " Her way of speaking had changed for the moment as well, a much more refined way of doing so.

( If this is unacceptable *This as in the stress enduced change* tell me please )
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 6/13/2019 at 12:29 AM Post #277
Tracey | female | potential recruit | open

Tracey blinked. "uh....How long have those wounds been there?" She herself knew from experience that open, unattended wounds could get infected....and if worst cases, amputations followed. She shivered remembering the smell of blood which lingered long after the operation, which had taken place in her home on her father's leg, wounded in a gunfight. she tried not to look at the blood, she didn't do well with blood. And then she sneezed again.

(DUnno if this makes sense, im half asleep)
Fallingsky
Level 11
Threads: 0
Posted: 6/13/2019 at 1:15 AM Post #278
Are they still docked for a Pigwidgeon to even go ashore?))

Pigwidgeon| Powder monkey| deck| Maxine, Amelie, Electra, Defiance, Tracy

Pigwidgeon grinned crookedly up at Defiance, her hand a comforting weight on her shoulder, her black eyes sparking at the thought of going on a mission with the new quarter master! She had always liked Defiance in how tough she was, and her monkey was cool too.
But when the Quarter master started to sway she started to try to hold her up but she wasnt quick enough and too small as she fell. Startled uneasy worry now shown through her eyes, but as her Captain told her to go, she nodded, determination hard on her sooty and freckled face.
She was going to steal as much as she could carry.
*Take everything and give nothing back* She said quietly and quickly as she slipped away as Amelie made towards Defiance.

Electra Karesinda| sailor| deck-below deck cabins| Maxine, Amelie, Defiance, Ophelia, Dience(Deablo, sorry I cant spell and my spell checker is confused too)

Electra nodded swiftly to the Captain, it would be good to do something with her hands, she hated idoly sitting by.
She turned first towards the mast though where two pirates were conversing. She didnt know their names yet, and perhaps that would come.
She nodded towards them though, *Will ye two assist as well?* she asked calmly, trying out the pirate slang a bit. The better to get out of this harbor and to the distant horizon.
They would meet and fight the navy again, as all pirates, but shed rather have a ship that wasnt in fear of sinking, then she wouldnt mind shedding their blood for the lives theyd tooken, from her and others she knew, and as she now knew, most of the past crew of the Night.
Edited By Fallingsky on 6/13/2019 at 1:30 AM.
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 57
Posted: 6/13/2019 at 1:40 AM Post #279
( Pretty sure they are- a tiny bit too tired to reply right now )
Queenie
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 26
Posted: 6/13/2019 at 5:08 PM Post #280
Amelie DeLacour | Female | Sailor (Not yet recruited) | Ship | Interactions- Maxine, Ophelia, Diance, Defiance, Electra

Amelie saw Diance collapse and the blood seep onto the deck. "Merde." Amelie swore as she hurried (hobbled) towards the fallen woman. She dove down beside her, ignoring the pain from her own back. "Someone get me some water." Amelie called as she lifted up Diance's shirt to observe the gash. "Seems as though we'll be matching." Amelie said smiling grimly as she cleared away the blood. She took out a second alcohol flask from her belt and poured it over the wound. "It's going to sting for a while so get used to it." She said as she took out her sewing kit once again and quickly sewed it up. She took one of the bandages off her own wound and tied it around tightly. "You wound is a bit worse than mine so steer clear of much movement and don't fight." Amelie instructed her as she propped Diance into a sitting position. She dribbled some alcohol into Diance's mouth. "Drink and get drunk. That's the best way to get rid of pain."
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 27, 28, 29... 36, 37, 38
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.