Threads: 62
Posted: 7/1/2019 at 2:04 PM Post #21
Who is Caw?
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Threads: 36
Posted: 7/1/2019 at 2:07 PM Post #22
Kamra's prison pal from before. Trying to remember what characters I had before and adding them in case someone actually liked those characters. :3
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/1/2019 at 2:08 PM Post #23
Okay that makes sense now I didn't remember Caw from Part One.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 7/1/2019 at 2:09 PM Post #24
He literally was only in the last couple posts. I just brought him back up because Aizea unleashed Caw as well.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/1/2019 at 2:10 PM Post #25
Okay I oviously need to reread what you've wrote so far. You have done very well on writing the story so far keep it up.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 7/1/2019 at 2:13 PM Post #26
Okay. And thank you for reading!
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/1/2019 at 2:15 PM Post #27
You are very welcome. I enjoy reading well written stories. Also sorry about not posting another Spirit Animals story for a while but things have been chaos here to say the least.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 7/1/2019 at 2:16 PM Post #28
Oh, I don't mind. Life happens to everyone. :)
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/1/2019 at 2:17 PM Post #29
Thank you and could I have your opion on the newest chapter please?
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 9/8/2019 at 7:33 PM Post #30
-- Meanwhile in the hands of the Griffi --

"Well, I think the plan to eliminate that silly prince has succeeded, Pinople." A purple feathered but younger female Griffi says to an older, male, ashen grey Griffi. The ashy one was the leader of the group, and Ash had learned the hard way. She was sure she still had a bruise across her shoulder from the hard dragon tail.
Pinople nodded slowly, cloak trailing behind him as he paced around. "Maybe, Butterfly. But you can never be sure when there is the stink of Lupora's." Pinople snorted and shook his head in disgust. Ash still hadn't figured out why or how exactly Pinople hated Lupora's, especially Hunter and his family. Ash was quiet, taking in as much information as she could.
Aw, Pinople, youre never fun. Well, why dont we just kill this silly Ryori already. After all, the Prince is most likely not returning to rescue this maiden in distress. Butterfly snorted, and shook his head. Ash huffed, and looked away from the silly love-mix-up of a Griffi. The dramatic touch of flare was a fail since she only succeeded in getting a face full of Griffi feathers.
Soon, Ash would try to escape. She was fed up with the Griffis rude table manners and slang. Who liked being between three to five bloodthirsty Griffi's that wanted your Princes blood? Definitely not Ash.
She glanced at each Griffi, taking each one in. She had memorized their names as well.
Pinople. That was the one already noticed as leader. The Griffi was over all the ashy grey of a dusty fire place. He had darker green markings along his legs and his dragon tail scales. Pinople had dragon like wings that had long claws that looked like they could do damage on occasion. The wings faded from grey to light blue. Pinople had a very domineering personality that followed him like a storm cloud.
Butterfly. She was the Omega of the group, as well as the youngest, but the most sensible. She was an over all purple with light brown flake like markings going up her legs. Her butterfly wings fluttered with the slightest breeze. Butterfly was small, but Ash knew better than to underestimate the Griffi. To Ashs short summary of her, Butterfly was determined and seemed to know where her loyalty stood. If Butterfly wasnt at the moment eagerly awaiting the news that her friend was dead, Ash might of thought of Butterfly as a potential ally.
Forest. Forest was the second in command. He was siblings with his hot tempered sister, Fire. Dark green with lime highlights. Brown markings. Crystal like wings. Pretty chill, but ferocious and dangerous all the same. Ash figured he might switch to her cause if given enough time. But that could be time she didnt have.
Fire. Cute...in a fierce way, over reacts alot. Sassy and likes to get to the point. Ash knew at least ten ways to get the pink and red Griffi to bow down to her.
Then there was Ashes, another Griffi. Ash and Ashes had a pretty rocky relationship with one another. Ashes was...well...ashey colored.
Ash sighed, and sat down, willing Hunter to come quickly. If he was even alive still.

(So sorry for the long wait. I will not be on often because I have school, and then I may have a problem with writers block at the moment, sorry. I will try to keep updating this every week at the least, every day at the most. :) You guys are awesome to be reading this far. Thank you all!)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.