Players 2,422 378
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,239,928 1,189
Generated 656,151 22
Captured 1,190,346 61
Bred 6,393,337 1,106
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2019 Summer Festival - Avatar Design
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Mythnomer
Level 75
Omniscient Gardener
Threads: 34
Posted: 5/21/2019 at 3:53 PM Post #31
@Superocelot02
thank you both for the kind comments

I'm debating on making a background as well, we'll see.
Kalores
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 109
Posted: 5/22/2019 at 8:30 PM Post #32
Hard to believe we are already designing Summer Fest stuff! Either way, I really enjoyed doing this~ Be warned, I drew this in MS Paint with a mouse, so sadly, the art will not be the greatest. I will do my best to describe what I am envisioning~

My entry is the Dragon Outfit. Some people may be wondering why I'd enter a dragon outfit when we already have some. To be honest, while we do have a few, none are an outfit that make you fully look like a dragon. Ever since we got the Lion and Yeti outfit, I've really wanted a dragon outfit that covers everything, even your face, so your avatar truly looks like a dragon from top to bottom!(all dragon, no human avatar showing) :D

First up is all the lining I drew, that way you can see the base.

I would have liked to make the head a little slimmer, but I have to go with the proportions of the avatar base. Also, I drew this over the female avatar base, then erased all the base avatar lines. I won't be drawing the outfit on the male base as it will be exactly the same, just the positioning of the feet will be a little different. And I am aware that one arm is beefier than the other. Go mouse drawing skills! XD

Here is a fully coloured version, done up as a Nebula Dragon! :D

Some stuff to explain first.
The dots of blue and purple on the outfit are supposed to be stars. I just lack a proper tool for that in MS Paint. The pink stuff spray painted on the wings of the avatar and baby dragon is supposed to be the Nebula effect, but I don't have the proper tools to make it look better ^^u The pink and blue stuff coming off of the back and tail of the outfit and baby dragon would look similar to Essence of Fire on the Ny'vene. It is essentially supposed to be cosmic energy. There should be scales, I just can't draw them well in paint, so I opted not to draw them.

Outfit Name: Dragon Outfit
The idea here is for a full body dragon outfit that shows nothing of the human avatar. That way we can all run around as awesome dragons! :D After doing the lining, I did up a full colour version as a Nebula Dragon(I desire this design the most). I thought that other types could be a fire dragon, water dragon, etc. Possibly one for each element of the Gods of Sylestia?

This would be the body of a dragon. It would have scales, sharp claws on the hands and feet, etc. In the example of the Nebula Dragon I drew, the body is dark like the night sky with stars all over it. Down the belly and underside of the tail is a fiery like cosmic energy with stars in it.

My avatar outfit has dragon wings, traditional Western Dragon wings. Feel free to make them fancier. I could only make standard ones in MS Paint. ^^u In my example, these wings have Nebulas on them.

The back item is a dragon tail. In my example, it has a fiery cosmic energy design on the underside with stars all over it, and it has fiery cosmic energy coming out of the top of it.

The avatar held item is a baby dragon designed to look like the outfit the avatar is wearing(basically, you are the parent). Something I would love is that the hand of the avatar remain the clawed dragon hand, even when you have the held item. Often I find they end up being bare(much like the Yeti), if you opt for the animal held(or any for that matter), and the only way to have the clawed hand is to have it as a separate held item.

The avatar head item is a Dragon head. It completely covers the head of your avatar. In my example, the head of the Nebula Dragon had fiery cosmic energy coming out of it.

I look forward to seeing what everyone else designs~
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 5/24/2019 at 9:33 AM Post #33
How....

I did the same but mine lopks loke crap
Kalores
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 109
Posted: 5/24/2019 at 9:40 AM Post #34
Thanks for the compliments.

I think yours turned out nicely. I don't have a drawing tablet, so I did it all by hand, with a mouse, in MS Paint.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 5/24/2019 at 9:51 AM Post #35
Aame excpe ton sketchbook.

Just love skethbook....nbut i hatedrawing wih a nouse
Zenaku
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 41
Posted: 5/24/2019 at 12:34 PM Post #36
~Back from my mini-hiatus just to re-submit my design from last year. Yey!~
(expect it to be a copy-paste from this thread last year
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=63460 )

Witch of the Eye
(Based on florida's hurricanes name can use a bit of help)

Female

Male

Back variants
Fire

Water

Outfit: Witch of the Eye outfit
Head: Headband of the Eye
Held: Bottled wind (variants would be akin to the backs)
Back: Hurricane Spirit (Male has Storm, female has Wind)
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 5/24/2019 at 2:47 PM Post #37
(Quick question: i really like it but im worried it might not fit the avater space...)

Otherwise its pretty good :)
Zenaku
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 41
Posted: 5/25/2019 at 10:59 AM Post #38
((Thanks. ^^

As for the question: This was a concern last time I submitted it too; but as far as I know they don't copy and paste our designs into the site.The artists re-draw it and make edits as needed. So it's not really much of an issue i'd think? O.o; ))
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 5/25/2019 at 1:33 PM Post #39
Yeah other then that its good ;) ateast i think so
Aerii
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 96
Posted: 5/25/2019 at 7:37 PM Post #40
Sunhat Avatar head item. I looked all through the head items and didn't see a single floppy type sunhat at all. So, I decided to draw one. This is just the outline because I didn't know how I wanted to color it. This is the female version, the male version could have a straight brim and only the band around the crown of the hat.

Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.