Author Thread Post
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 5/12/2019 at 9:45 PM Post #11
Nickname: Empress
Sexuality: Bisexual

Background info

Personality: Somewhat vain and uptight but very nurturing to those in her group. Shes very determined and stubborn and often refuses to change her mind once its made. Shes very competitive and quick witted.
Appearance
Backstory: She was one of the richest and prettiest kids at her school. She always took a bunch of private classes and was destined for an amazing future as a rich business woman or entrepreneur or actress (due to family influence and status she had tons of options) but after the fading, she felt like she had to be the one to step up into leadership as she felt the most qualified and responsible. She took the initiative in leadership, though she was pushed to second in command by an older student, who acted mostly as a puppet because they were older so they seemed more competent. As soon as she turned 16 she was considered mature enough to take over leadership officially, even though she had been leading for a long time before, and she has been the official leader ever since

Relations

Group name: Empire
Group Role/Description: Female leader/ organizes jobs and supplies and other tasks for her group
Love interest: None|Open
Surviving family: Open

Other

Weapon of choice: Anything similar to a pole (usually uses a trident her parents commissioned her for her Atlantis themed sweet 16) or her base hands (She did a lot of martial arts classes, specifically very talented at Akido)
Anything else: Can cry on command, usually uses the skill to gain sympathy, she can be very manipulative. Shes absolutely terrified of fading and dying, so she wants to do everything she can to fix whats happening.
She speaks English, Polish (her grandparents were polish immigrants and learned from them) Spanish (From studying and constant extra class and volunteering with native speakers) Cantonese (shes not the best at it, but one of her uncles who married into the family is Chinese, so she learned a lot from his family) and passable Italian (From class at school)

(Would it be okay for Melody to like Troy/have one of those forbidden love sort of things going on?)
Edited By DruidOfBees on 5/22/2019 at 8:00 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 5/12/2019 at 9:53 PM Post #12
(will this work?)

b a s i c s:

Real Name (Full name): Nicote Alexander Oliver Antono marker
Nickname (I pick this one, based on their skill/appearance/traits/etc. so leave blank until told please <3):Einstein
Age (10-21): 17
Sexuality: straight

b a c k g r o u n d
i n f o:

Personality (one paragraph minimum please): He's an oddball. Creepy, quiet, calm, and can get way too polite when angered. He never really is part of anything, he sticks to his books and his machines. He acts like he hates everything, he likes pigeons and pomogranates, and he won't speak to his cousin even though they were pretty close.
Appearance (picture): (picture him with a large coat and mostly black and silver cloths)

But he really looks like this: (he dyed his hair and wears black contacts)

Backstory (one paragraph minimum please): He's a rich kid. A veyr rich kid. He and his siblings were raised by his grandfather, but his oldest brother ,oldest sister, youngest sister, grandfather, and quite a number of his cousins all disappeared. The rest scattered and who knows where they are-probably formed their own group as usual and figuresd he didn't make it due to his multiple "issues" and "injuries". You'll...see soon.

r e l a t i o n s:

Group Name: Empire
Group Role and Description (your role and the skills associated with it): He's the smartypants kid who usually has a semi-good semi-stupid-totaly daredevil-100%gonna-nearly kill him plan for everything.
Love Interest?: never
Surviving Family?: Cousin, Orkha

o t h e r (optional)

Weapon of Choice?: twin daggers he took from his mansion that he repurpished as tools ( a screwdriver and wrench) years ago.
Anything else?: Crazy sutff always happens to him. Includign pigeons flockign around him.

b a s i c s:

Real Name (Full name): Orkhanna Catherine Mykenzie Powell
Nickname (I pick this one, based on their skill/appearance/traits/etc. so leave blank until told please <3): Blossom, but Grape if in a rush.
Age (10-21): 16
Sexuality: straight

b a c k g r o u n d
i n f o:

Personality (one paragraph minimum please): Relaly quiet till you get to know her, she's quite feisty, kind sarcastic, and totally marches to the beat of her own drum. She likes reading and peaches and has an obsession with oranges. And killer whales. At the same time.
Appearance (picture):
Backstory (one paragraph minimum please): Same as Nic except she chose to go to the private school (nic had to be dragged htere....literally) since she didn't like the public school system since it wouldn't get her into private university.

r e l a t i o n s:

Group Name: Lancaster
Group Role and Description (your role and the skills associated with it) SHe's the nerdy girl who draws too much and is kinda awkward.
Good at faking. Scary good.
Surviving Family?: Nic

o t h e r (optional)

Weapon of Choice?: ANything handy...usually her ultra heavy purse (don't ask what she stuffs in there she once found a 5week old fortune cookie inside). Which contains a bunch of "necessities' like her trustyq cellphone (which she sneaks to nic for repairs since he actually knows something about them....when hes in a good mood and willing to make deals), wallet (even though it's useless now), chapstick (she ahs very dry mouth), allergy medications (bad allergies), rope (she learned knots in her church youth club) and some random items that she doesn't really need but whatever.
Anything else?: Tries to keep out of the spotlight. But be in it at the same time
Edited By Orca2Whale on 5/24/2019 at 12:44 AM.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 5/12/2019 at 11:41 PM Post #13
@Blue and Druid: Both accepted! <3

@Druid: Of course she can! Omg I'm so down for the forbidden love idea xD

Thinking of nickname ideas now!
Edited By Shayni on 5/12/2019 at 11:41 PM.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 5/12/2019 at 11:42 PM Post #14
All yours, Sabira! Ping when done!
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 5/12/2019 at 11:43 PM Post #15
Nicote is accepted! Unfortunately the spot for Orkhanna was taken. I can change one of the other open spots to female if you'd like?

His nickname can be Einstein, if you like that one
Edited By Shayni on 5/12/2019 at 11:48 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 5/13/2019 at 12:01 AM Post #16
lol sure

Orkhanna....just plunk her in Lancaster or something she's not athletic.

And can I change nic to Private school since Orkha isn't? It fits their background better
Edited By Orca2Whale on 5/13/2019 at 12:02 AM.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 5/13/2019 at 12:02 AM Post #17
Okay done ^.^
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 5/13/2019 at 12:03 AM Post #18
edited response
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 5/13/2019 at 12:04 AM Post #19
Yeah did that too :)
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 5/13/2019 at 10:15 AM Post #20
For Melodys nickname I would suggest something to do with her status as the leader of the empire and a roving kid (like princess or queen or empress)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.