Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 5/12/2019 at 7:26 PM Post #1
CLOSED

It's been a few months since the Fading. What is the Fading, you may ask? Well, it's something that happened all at once, on the first night of the new year of 2021. People were celebrating all over the world- but their happiness didn't last for too long.

It happened in the blink of an eye, and anyone who saw it wouldn't have believed it anyway. Most of the people all over had disappeared. No trace of them left. No yelling, no screaming, just a second and they were gone. But that didn't mean everyone disappeared.

Everyone under the age of twenty-one survived. Later, it was discovered anyone under ten has also perished. But why had this happened? Why was this still happening? People no longer faded, yes, but as soon as a survivor reached the maximum age, they fell into a deep slumber, and passed away a while later.

The whole world has gone into ruin. Groups had surfaced, these patrolled the streets to keep their members safe. You couldn't survive alone. It was something fun at first, for the highschoolers to 'live while they could'.

Now there are rumors of an adult who survived. One with a cure. Some people believe, others don't but most aren't willing to make the trip to find him. So will you?

1. Two characters per person max
2. All Sylestia RP Rules apply
3. No power playing
4. Do not kill of other characters without permission
5. No, none of these kids have magical powers.
6. Keep genders balanced.
7. Ping accordingly to your interactions.
8. Notify ahead of time if you're going inactive for a while. I'll understand!
9. Hate the character, not the player!
10. Please don't leave anyone behind.

*delete EVERYTHING in parentheses*

b a s i c s:

Real Name (Full name):
Nickname (I pick this one, based on their skill/appearance/traits/etc. so leave blank until told please <3):
Age (10-21):

b a c k g r o u n d
i n f o:

Personality (one paragraph minimum please):
Appearance (picture):
Backstory (one paragraph minimum please):

r e l a t i o n s:

Group Name:
Group Role and Description (your role and the skills associated with it):
Love Interest?:
Surviving Family?:

o t h e r (optional)

Weapon of Choice?:
Anything else?:

Group One | The Lancaster Lynxes
The largest group there, their school pride would be off the charts if this hadn't been post 'apocalypse'. Lancaster High is a public school, and when the Fading happened, it's students banded together to create this group- or at least, take in the younger kids. They reused the whole school building and now use it as their base. The surrounding homes and most of the town belongs to them.

1.Leader (male) Shayni
2. Member (female) Orca
3. Member (female) Blue

Group Two | Empire
These are the kids from the private school near Lancaster. They're all wealthy and own the pretties- or formerly prettiest -part of town, along with most of the downtown streets. They try not to get involved with the Lancaster Lynxes or HST.

1. Leader (female) Druid
2. Member (male) Orca
3. Member (female) Shayni

Group Three | Hart Square Tribe or HST
HST is the rival of the Lancaster Lynxes. They're tough, strong students from Hart Valley High School, a public school formerly well known for their athletic prowess. These kids mostly are taught to hate the Lancaster Lynxes, and vice versa. They aren't from the best part of town, but they're street smart and know their way around.

1. Leader (female) Sabira
2. Member (male) Sabira
3. Member (male) Ss

b a s i c s:

Nickname: Duke | The golden boy of his high school, Troy managed to lead his group while still being relatively young. He's treated like royalty, and his nickname reflects on it too.
Sexuality: Bisexual [Biromantic]

b a c k g r o u n d
i n f o:

Personality: Troy was born to be a leader. He's charismatic, open-minded, and was well known around school. He's smart too, but he tends to get carried away with planning instead of doing sometimes. He doesn't believe in first impressions either, and he's okay wit second chances sometimes. However, if you break his trust more than once he'll hate you forever.
Appearance:

Backstory: Troy was the youngest child in a large family. They all disappeared with the Fading, and Troy wouldn't have been able to stay strong if not for his older brother. His brother, at age 21, was the leader of the Lancaster Lynxes before his 22nd birthday arrived. When Troy's brother could no longer lead, he took over. He's still a new leader, but is trying his best.

r e l a t i o n s:

Group Name: Lancaster Lynxes
Group Role and Description: Leader | Description WIP
Love Interest?: None Yet | Open!
Surviving Family?: Open!

o t h e r

Weapon of Choice?: His brother's old gun. It obviously also carries some sentimental value.
Anything else?: Nope

b a s i c s:

Nickname: Bambi | Wide eyed and somewhat naive, her nickname fits her perfectly.
Sexuality: Pansexual [panromantic]

b a c k g r o u n d
i n f o:

Personality: She's sweet and dedicated to whatever her cause is, although she's also a touch naive. Brooke's creativity is one of her strongest points, and she's the perfect healer for Empire. Brooke is nurturing and extremely caring. She knows when people are hurt. She takes things personally and is a little bit sensitive. Sometimes she comes across as clingy.
Appearance:

Backstory: Her dream, since she was young, was to become a doctor. Her parents both were surgeons, so she was raised in a wealthy family. She had no siblings, and her parents were her whole world. Getting into Empire was easy enough, and paying for the tuition was obviously an easy task too. Brooke was the most hardworking student you'd ever find. She wasn't too popular, and making friends was a little difficult for her because of her sensitivity. When her parents disappeared from the Fading, Brooke was quick to try to figure out the cause. Instead of it breaking her, like it had most of the kids, it made her more determined to help save everyone else.

r e l a t i o n s:

Group Name: Empire
Group Role and Description: Member and Healer | Description WIP
Love Interest?: None Yet | Open!
Surviving Family?: Open!

o t h e r

Weapon of Choice?: Her fists, if it comes to it. She trained as a martial artist- her mother forced her to since she was young -but now she actually needs that skill.
Anything else?: Nope
Edited By Shayni on 5/23/2019 at 11:40 PM.
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 131
Posted: 5/12/2019 at 8:25 PM Post #2
Hey Shayni! Could ya save me a female member for The Lancaster Lynxes?
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 5/12/2019 at 8:32 PM Post #3
All yours Blue <3
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 5/12/2019 at 8:44 PM Post #4
Interest ping!
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 5/12/2019 at 8:53 PM Post #5
I don't know how you weren't in the last ping :P So here's one for you
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 249
Posted: 5/12/2019 at 8:59 PM Post #6
Could you save me one of the members in group three?
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 5/12/2019 at 9:00 PM Post #7
Done!
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Threads: 84
Posted: 5/12/2019 at 9:21 PM Post #8
Just so it isn't taken ( cause I'm making it now) save me the leader of HST, please.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Threads: 84
Posted: 5/12/2019 at 9:40 PM Post #9
b a s i c s:

Trinity Pearl Thomas

Nickname:

Cherry Bomb

Fourteen

Female

Sexuality:

Bisexual

b a c k g r o u n d
i n f o:

Personality:

Even at a young age Trinity is a great leader, she will often try and fix any issues. Trinity is very cunning and wise, she can convince anyone to do anything. She actually is fine with the Lynxes, she used to go there after all. She often calls every one "Dear and Darling" shust to add to her terrifying nature. Trinity has this scary aura about her, she can just shoot someone a look and get them to silence. But Trinity has a soft side, she is very kind to close friends and partners. She is a kid after all so she might break under pressure sometimes, but she'll try to find a way out.
Going to Trinity's flaws, this one has a pretty short temper. Either lashing out or breaking down into tears when her fuse goes off. Because of her stand off nature Trinity might push away her loved ones. The friends she does have make her seem softer, or she will put herself in danger so they're safe.

Appearance:

5'3, a little scarier

Backstory:

Trinity had lived in poverty with her father. He was a strong leader, and when he passed away she tried to be just like him. But she ended up to be a version of him who seems to be scary as hell. She often is found in her room at night talking to her dad while crying.

r e l a t i o n s:

Group Name:

Hart Square Tribe

Group Role and Description:

Leader, she may be scary to many, but she is very kind to her group.

Love Interest?:

None, open (she is a lesbean)

Surviving Family?:

Her aunt, but this is her last year.

o t h e r:

Weapon of Choice?:

Chainsaw:

Anything else?:

Don't look her in the eyes, she takes it as a challange to. That's unless she looks you in the eyes first.
Edited By Sabira on 5/13/2019 at 11:04 PM.
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 131
Posted: 5/12/2019 at 9:40 PM Post #10
b a s i c s:

Nickname: Sunshine
Sexuality: heterosexual

b a c k g r o u n d
i n f o:

Personality: Saki is very bubbly. She is super sweet and energetic. She loves to talk, sing, dance, write, draw, anything really. However she is not good at most of these things, excepting writing. However for as cheerful as she is, her writing is rather dark. She does get sad, but only in private. It is rare to see her openly cry.
Appearance:

Backstory: Her mom was from Japan and her dad had Japanese lineage (his mother). They met when he went to Japan as an exchange. They kept in contact and eventually she came to visit him in America (which is where I am assuming this takes place). He proposed to her. They only had one kid. That brings us back to Saki. She has had a fairly good life. Her dad worked a stable job, as did her mom. Her parents never did teach her much about Japan, its language, and its culture so it does not actually affect her much, other than maybe a little traditional clothing and food.

r e l a t i o n s:

Group Name: The Lancaster Lynxes
Group Role and Description: member and she does multiple little jobs. Maybe cooking, or collecting supplies. She occasionally may do some spying. She just does whatever needs to be done when it needs to be done.
Love Interest?: none, open
Surviving Family?: nope.

o t h e r: N/A

Weapon of Choice?: She isnt huge on fighting. The weapon she uses is more for show than it is actual combat. It is a long sword. However when necessary, she does have a little pistol.
Anything else?: N/A
Edited By Bluepearl13 on 5/13/2019 at 10:38 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.