Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 94 1, 2, 3... 93, 94, 95... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Unstaeble
Level 75
Stoneheart Savior
Threads: 138
Posted: 9/22/2019 at 11:37 AM Post #931
I unfortunately have to opt out. I just got home from homecoming yesterday and my dad is constantly getting made at me for being on the computer and I haven't had a good length of time to sit and do this challenge (which sucks because I have a lot of ideas and I love this theme) Apologies
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 9/22/2019 at 4:51 PM Post #932
Please update your critique and make it for Sunriseland!
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/22/2019 at 4:54 PM Post #933
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 57
Posted: 9/23/2019 at 12:27 PM Post #934
I'm sorry I haven't told you I was opting out, these few weeks have been crazy with test, competitions, and sickness. I haven't had time to log on to tell you I couldn't make the deadline. Once again I'm sorry.
Wooloothedarklord
Level 58
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 107
Posted: 9/23/2019 at 3:31 PM Post #935
hey, sorry i havent been able to be ing challenges lately because school started recently so i mingt be able to do it now!

completey/officially back,

pickle
Wooloothedarklord
Level 58
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 107
Posted: 9/23/2019 at 3:50 PM Post #936
just started going through my 50 some pings hope you get better soon!
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/23/2019 at 8:04 PM Post #937
TOP 3
"Musical Tales" Challenge

Hey all, so even though I am just stepping in in Celt's place I must say I am impressed with all of you! You all put in good work, even under the shorter time constraints. For those of you who completed the challenge I saw great effort put in this week! I will be posting the next challenge soon and next, lets see who won!

(Remember, if you don't claim your prizes by Sunday at 5pm CST you will forfeit them!)

TOP CRITIQUER IS: Articu Articu

@Articu - Please send me a CoD for 20k, you had a very good critique this time around, good job!

TOP 3:
1st PLACE ~

Koterfaye's design

Koterfaye this time around I was very impressed with your design, you had a great concept and idea and I myself believe your design greatly reflected the lyrics you went with. You had wonderful colors and you balanced the greys/reds/white very well, good job! Please send me a CoD and take a look in either of theses (1) (2) (3) stables and pick a pair to get a baby from!

2nd PLACE~
Sunriseland's design

I adore the contrast and colors on this design, good job! Send me a CoD for 10k!

3rd PLACE~
Articu's design

I really liked the colors in this design and I think you did well contrasting the grey-blues in this color! The brighter blue really draw my eye and it was quite enchanting! Good job and good luck next challenge!
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/23/2019 at 8:11 PM Post #938
"Fall Scents" Challenge
(DO NOT SKIM...Read all of the information below.)

End Date: 9/30/19 at 4pm

Hey all, so in Celt's absence I will be running this group. This week we will be taking on a fall themed challenge, as it is the first day of fall today! You will be making design on scents thought of like as 'autumn' such as Cinnamon and Pecan Pie. I am excited too see what you can submit this time around, good luck!

REQUIREMENTS:
(All designs must be kept to one design post only that you can edit and add to as much as you want. Just remember, that all requirements need to be met!!)*Permnant requirements.

1.) You must provide a reference photo with your design as well as a short paragraph saying why your scent is fall themed.
*2.) With in your design post, you must ping not only myself but the designer that posted directly before you only. Reason being, you must create a paragraph (3 to 4 sentences long) giving them friendly feedback and or suggestion on improvement on the design and or designs currently present at that time. Please include a copy of their design you are speaking about, along with a design of your own referencing the suggestions you made so they can see visibly what you are trying to say. (The only except is the first designer to post.)
*3.) (EVERYONE) Designers, if someone critiques/comments on your design you must make an attempt to make the changes the critiquer is suggesting. It is through another's opinion/vision you can see what you haven't/couldn't see before and in so doing improve on what is already done. It is a way for you to learn how to take riskses and test yourself. When you have done so, place your altered piece next to the original so we can see the changes you made in comparison. (DO NOT COPY AND PASTE their direct suggested image and take it as your own. That will not help you improve in the slightest, but will be seen as a form of cheating/theft.)

RULES/GUIDELINES:
1.)
All core group rules apply!
2.) Before you post your design, make sure you have your critique ready along with your design. That includes the reference design of the piece you are critiquing, that showcases the improvements you are referencing.
3.) Do not place hold for your design post by saying W.I.P...Only post a design once you have the start of it ready including your critique piece, or when are opting out.

EXAMPLE:
Cleansing Sage
With my design I chose 'cleansing sage' as around the fall time in many stories witches and the like will burn sage in their homes in order to cleanse the air of evil spirits. I have heard this is many stories and I thought it would make for an interesting and unique design as well as work with the fall theme.

Sairento
Level 75
High Priest
Threads: 164
Posted: 9/24/2019 at 1:20 AM Post #939
Autumn Morning

I chose this because the crisp morning scent is always amazing. I would've one cinnamon, but that seems too common. This is probably the best scent, and it's usually there, free of price, for everyone. Except that not many people notice it[At least in my life], so, I guess I'm doing this!
Grey: Fog and Stuff
Black: Shadows
Orange: Sunlight
Blue: Represent the Crispness or the Air

~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for your critique! I've added in a few red-oranges, changed the base to a bit of a violet-grey, and changed shadow wings to fox fire!
Edited By Sairento on 9/24/2019 at 4:24 PM.
Articu
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 146
Posted: 9/24/2019 at 8:08 AM Post #940
hi sunrise! this was totally a long time in the making, but school and life became hectic xD but i finished that design i told you about. i changed a lot of the colors (and i didn't use any of the color hexes from your design, even though you said it was okay if i did; i pulled it up in the generator side by side with the one i was working on to come up with similar but different colors). i changed it to a nephini, and moved the greys to the c1 and g1 color slots. the rest is all sunset-ish colors ^^ if you have any ways i could change this a bit to make it better, any constructive criticism is appreciated, because i plan on submitting it for winter fest ^^ <3

actually i could really use your help with it ^^;
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 93, 94, 95... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.027 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.