Players 2,533 428
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,930 810
Generated 653,745 96
Captured 1,186,876 59
Bred 6,365,217 655
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 85 1, 2, 3... 84, 85, 86... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 8/31/2019 at 11:50 PM Post #841
Only thing is Art got theirs in before you hon. So you have to critique theirs, not the one you just did.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/31/2019 at 11:51 PM Post #842
Remember not to opt out too often or too many times in a row. But see you next week.
Sunflora
Level 71
Ghost Writer
Threads: 10
Posted: 9/1/2019 at 12:07 AM Post #843
Does Art not come before me? Does the puffadore not belong to them? I'm confused.

Ignore Ceru Pinged the wrong person, sorry.
Edited By Sunriseland on 9/1/2019 at 1:52 AM.
Sunflora
Level 71
Ghost Writer
Posted: 9/1/2019 at 12:08 AM Post #844
Darn, pinged the wrong person Look up ^
Edited By Sunriseland on 9/1/2019 at 1:53 AM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/1/2019 at 7:33 AM Post #845
Sorry about that I wasn't well last night at all. You are fine hon. We just are waiting on a critiquer for you now to see if they post. If they haven't by the time deadline rolls around I will post you into the "Entries Thus Far" post.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/1/2019 at 7:52 AM Post #846
All right everyone, today is deadline day. You have until 5pm CST to make sure your design posts are completed. If you have any questions, by all means ask. Otherwise, good luck one and all.
Sunflora
Level 71
Ghost Writer
Posted: 9/1/2019 at 12:26 PM Post #847
Alright, thanks. ^^ I hope you feel better soon.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/1/2019 at 5:52 PM Post #848
TOP 3
"Back To School" Challenge
(PLEASE BE SURE TO READ EVERYTHING EVERYONE!!)

I want to thank each and everyone that submitted a design. You hard work did not go unnoticed by any means. It was truly amazing to see all the different concepts, suggestions, and transformations come about. I know that with this new set up it, that it there would be some hiccups so to speak. And there most defiantly was to say the least. But that is ok, even though this challenge clearly proved challenging for some more than others, we still managed to have a successful challenge over all. So give yourselves a serious pat on the back, as you all were extremely awesome. With that being said, I want to go over a couple of things as a final friendly reminder.

The first being requirements. During this challenge we had a few that decided what requirements or parts of requirements they did. That is not acceptable. ALL aspects of ALL requirements are to be met. If you don't then none of your designs with in your post are valid nor eligible. It isn't fair for those that follow the rules, requirements, and do the work necessary to be eligible for placement with in this group to allow those that don't to skirt on by. That is why it is important before you post to have everything ready for posting, by double checking you met the requirements. This includes your critique, your reference design for your critique, as well as well your own design for the challenge itself. The only requirement needed after posting is to follow up with your critiquer and place your altered design next to your original. That is why you should check back periodically. If something is amiss, I will PING and or contact you a heads up. After that it is up to you to correct the error before deadline. Failure to do so will be seen as a blatant disregard for the challenge, requirements, myself, and the D.C.U. as a whole and will be treated as such.

Secondly, is opting out. Remember not to opt out too often nor too many times in a row. You have over a week to do the challenge, and make sure all requirements are met. If you can get on and check your trades, chat a spell, defeat a few baddies, and what have you...You have time to design and or compete.

With that being said, it's time for our main event folks....Our "TOP 3". Below, you will find the top 3 selected for this week. If you see your design, please be sure to see below your design for a special message and set of possible instructions. If you do not claim your prize by the next deadline, you forfeit that prize. If you did not place, there is always next week. Don't take the loss as a hit, but as a lesson. Improve on what you do, and or ask for tips and suggestions on how to improve. For now, let's give it up for our "TOP 3"

1st PLACE ~
Limor's Design:
(OCTOBER)

@Limor...Well done on all of your designs this week. They were amazing, and very detailed. Something about the above design really spoke to me over your others. I find this one cozy, and in a way retro almost 1970sish which I really like. Very nice indeed. Please send me a COD for 20,000g and keep an eye out for a new avi item coming your way.

2nd PLACE ~
Sunny's Design:
(NOVEMBER)

@Sunny...Even though you weren't able to receive a critiquer for this challenge, I still think you did an amazing job with your design. I admittingly would have like to have seen a tad more shading through out, but it was well done over all. Please keep an eye out for your new avi item coming your way!

3rd PLACE ~
Akira's Design:
(OCTOBER)

@Akira...Even ex-girl scouts need to stick together >_<...Sorry, I was one myself back in my hay day so to speak. I even still remember the hand symbol for when we did too. But it is an amazing organization, that I am more than thrilled that you drew some light too. It is a great outlet that helps young women of various ages from the wee Daisies, to your Brownies, and all the way through highschool even. And you represented them well with in your Lupora design for the month of October!
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/1/2019 at 5:54 PM Post #849
Those that were found to be eligible for the "Back To School" challenge can be found by clicking the link below. If you do not see yours there, or you have a question then by all means contact me privately for an explanation.

Entries Thus Far
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/1/2019 at 6:17 PM Post #850
"Autumn's Challenge"

With this challenge, you must create a design based on the "Autumn/Fall" season and what you like/enjoy most about that season. It can be anything related to fall, from the colors of the leaves, temperature, foods, holidays, and anything in between. Just so long as it is clearly "Autumn" related.

Also, please remember you cannot pick and choose what requirements or aspects of said requirements you do and don't do. They are there to help you test your limits, and there by all must be met. Don't be afraid to take risks, and step outside of your comfort zones when designing. I know you can do it. That is why I am very interested to see what you all bring to the table this week. Good luck!!!

REQUIREMENTS:
(ALL requirements listed below MUST BE MET!)

1.) Your design and or designs must all be Autumn/Fall related. Please do provide name and reference picture for each design.
2.) All designs, reference pictures, and critiques you make/submit must be contained to 1 post only!
*3.) You must critique the 1st design of the designer that posted directly before you.
So be sure when posting to PING not only myself but them as well. With that being said, your critique needs to be 3 to 4 sentences long bare minimum with an in depth look as to how you believe it should be improved, as well as what you like about it. YOU MUST ALSO include a visible design of theirs reflecting the changes you suggest for improvement, so they can see what you are referring to. (The only one excused from this is the 1st Designer to post per challenge. So please DO NOT hold your fellow designers up!)
*4.) (EVERYONE) Be sure to check back with in the group on a regular basis to see if you have a critiquer. If you do, you will need to recreate your original design using some if not all of their suggestions. Once you have that design, add it to your design post next to your original design so we can see the changes you've made.(DO NOT COPY AND PASTE their direct suggested image and take it as your own. That will not help you improve in the slightest, but will be seen as a form of cheating/theft.)

RULES/GUIDELINES:
1.) All core group rules apply!
2.) Before you post your design, make sure you have your critique ready along with your design. That includes the reference design of the piece you are critiquing, that showcases the improvements you are referencing.
3.)Do not place hold for your design post by saying W.I.P...Only post a design once you have the start of it ready including your critique piece, or when are opting out.

EXAMPLE:
(Size does not matter!)

Apple Cider Ferrikki

Edited By Celticnuru on 1/15/2020 at 8:26 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 84, 85, 86... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.027 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.