Players 2,422 378
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,239,928 1,189
Generated 656,151 22
Captured 1,190,346 61
Bred 6,393,337 1,106
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 306 1, 2, 3... 305, 306, 307... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 10/9/2020 at 7:49 AM Post #3051
I see there are no need for updates at this time. Remember you still have time to make additions too, change too, and or submit your designs.

I will do another round of updates tomorrow. For now though, if you know the following people...Please reach out to them and remind them that they need to submit a design for this challenge yet. Thank you.

Those We Are Still Awaiting Submissions From:

Animallover966
Edited By Celticnuru on 10/11/2020 at 9:16 AM.
Byteme96
Level 70
Fabled Sculptor
Threads: 108
Posted: 10/9/2020 at 6:44 PM Post #3052
Nigel, Bringer of Light Darkness

When she had defeated the evil dragon with her sword, Lucifer, none had celebrated her success. When she rid their land of the Morybuss plague, the badge she deserved stayed in it's glass box.
That was when the spirits came.
They twisted her mind, freezing her heart, whispering encouragements to go down the dark path. Take back what they neglected to give you, the spirits would murmur. Show them who their real leader is. Driven by her hate, she killed those that defied her, murdered those that With the aid of Vita and Mortem, she made herself the Queen, the Bringer of Darkness.

Mortem

Vita
Sunflora
Level 71
Ghost Writer
Threads: 10
Posted: 10/10/2020 at 11:22 AM Post #3053
Aldrea of Diruhamu

They say that magic is just science that we don't understand; some science is blasphemy and 'dark arts'. Well, some practice in those 'dark arts' to explore the secrets of Mother Nature herself. One practitioner in the Lord's year 1387 was Aldrea of Diruhamu. Shunned from her village at the age of 15 for experimenting in alchemy and apothecary work, she is now a traveler amongst the commonfolk of the realm. She passes as any sort of person, but those slightly pointed ears do belie her elfish roots
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/11/2020 at 9:24 AM Post #3054
Alright everyone, the updates have been completed thus far. We still have a few hours left if you want to make any additions, changes, and or submissions. Just remember to PING me if you do.

Good luck!
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/11/2020 at 3:42 PM Post #3055
Alright folks you have less than 2 hours to complete this challenge, make any chances to your submissions, and or add too. At 5pm CST pencils down.

Those we are still awaiting submissions from:

Animallover966
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/11/2020 at 5:05 PM Post #3056
Alright folks pencils down. The TOP 3 will be up shortly.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/11/2020 at 5:18 PM Post #3057
TOP 3
"Witching Around" Challenge

Congratulations my ghouls and goblins on another successful challenge. In this challenge you were all charged with the task to create a witch like character and her/his pet familiars. With it be 1 or 2 familiars was completely up to you. Most chose to have 2 which was perfectly alright. I mean after all, everyone and everything deserves a little friendship right? And either way you look at it, it seemed better that way to be honest. Your witch/warlock being guarded on either said by a vicious and or friendly familiar as they walk their path through life. And I must say, the stories I read where all thrilling to read. I enjoy in truth each and everyone of them. Including the little more personal ones as well. What I am trying to say my ghouls and goblins, is that you all did an amazing job this week and you should be proud of the chilling and thrilling work that you did. So give yourself a pat on the back, as we take a moment to congratulate this week's top 3.

They are........
(Remember to collect your prizes before the next deadline or you will forfeit them.)

1st PLACE ~
Dragongem23's Design:

Linnaea: The Matchmaker

And her familiar: Abbadon

@Dragon...We loved the fact that you gave a little bit of a back story to not only your avi witch design, but their familiar as well. It gave life to each design and showed a well thought of and design creation and concept. Though your over all design was a tad on the dark in coloration, it still was very appealing to the eye. Very well done. For your hard work you have to make a choice. Once you have made that choice, please PING me or PM me your decision for further instruction.

Please choose one of the following:

Choice A: Pet choice from the sales tab or group choices in my stables, a chance to design your own challenge for all to compete in, and 10 diamonds.

or

Choice B: Send me a COD for 20k in gold, and 2 random avi items.

2nd PLACE ~
Byteme96's Design:

Nigel, Bringer of Light Darkness

Her Familiars:
Mortem

Vita

@Byteme....We loved your unique take on this challenge. I personally love that you chose to do a before and after. It was amazing and really stood out. It also showcased in a way how even the mighty can be tempted and or tainted by the allure of darkness. By the desire for revenge and greed. Very well done...Very well done indeed. For your efforts, please send me a COD for 15k in gold and keep an eye out for a random avi item coming your way.

3rd PLACE ~
Lenore's Design:

Ruana the Djinn Summoner

Her Familiars:

@Lenore...Your design is extremely beautiful. I honestly love your color choices, as they flow so perfectly in with your avi's outfit and that of her familiars and their traits. Your story was thrilling to read. To be someone with that kind of power would really be something as well as extremely dangerous. Please do keep up the amazing work that you do. Strive to keep placing your best foot forward as you submit phenomenal work for these challenges. Your awesome and amazing work does not go unnoticed. You really are a talented designer.
Edited By Celticnuru on 10/11/2020 at 5:28 PM.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 10/11/2020 at 6:15 PM Post #3058
"In the Brewing Pot" Challenge

Well don't we have an interesting challenge this week! For this challenge you'll be making your own witch's brewing - by designing the different ingredients as Sylestia! Y'all know the eye of newt, frog's breath, Wormswart, all that jazz! So if you think it could be used in a witch's brew - go ahead and make it! Here is one of the many lists I could find of common potion ingredients. Perhaps even take a look at Pintrest for some of the many spells found there, surprisingly.

Those who have opted out: Shimeree, Amberwing, Bytme, Pokebell, Ammythesta

~Requirements~

1.) You must pick at least 1 potion ingredient.
2.) You must provide a reference picture of your potion ingredient if it is a plant. Don't worry about this if you choose something like Frog's Breath.
3.) If your potion came from a movie or specific book please tell where it's from!

~Rules/Guidelines~
1.) All core group rules are in play!
2.) Don't be afraid to ask for help, feedback and or anything. We are here for you!

~Example~
Potion Ingredient: Newt's Eye

(just a note, yes this is my theme thats why I'm using it as an example)
Edited By Limor on 10/17/2020 at 9:49 PM.
Shimeree
Level 70
Fancy Pants
Threads: 6
Posted: 10/11/2020 at 6:56 PM Post #3059
I'm going to need to opt out this week, I've got 3 assessments due and just dont have the time to work on a design, sorry!
Rashomon
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 179
Posted: 10/11/2020 at 6:59 PM Post #3060
~Anise~

Edited By Miroh on 10/11/2020 at 9:06 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 305, 306, 307... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.034 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.