Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 258 1, 2, 3... 257, 258, 259... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Vanikmal
Level 71
Trickster
Threads: 65
Posted: 7/15/2020 at 4:36 PM Post #2571
I need to opt out. I need the week to sleep and recover from my surgery.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 7/15/2020 at 6:34 PM Post #2572
You are good hon. I hope everything went ok. I got your message, but did everything in a rush this morning, I forgot to take your name off. BUt you are good. :-)
Byteme96
Level 70
Fabled Sculptor
Threads: 108
Posted: 7/15/2020 at 7:25 PM Post #2573
Sleeping Beauty

This story is about a girl, nicknamed Sleeping Beauty who is cursed by an evil fairy to prick her finger on a needle and fall into a deep sleep on her 18th birthday. Her parents, the Queen and King, attempt to save her by ridding the land from needles in an attempt to save her but they fail when Sleeping Beauty finds a secret room where a spindle is kept and touches it, pricking her finger, falling asleep and fulfilling the prophecy. In most recounts of this story, it is the Prince that saves her with a True Loves Kiss. Sleeping Beauty marries the Prince and they live happily ever after.

Maleficent - Sleeping Beauty

I chose the male base for Maleficent as it makes her look more fierce and angry.

Edited By Byteme96 on 7/15/2020 at 7:26 PM.
Rashomon
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 179
Posted: 7/15/2020 at 9:36 PM Post #2574
~The Snow Child~

Uhh I'm not totally sure if this counts as a fairy tale, I know the original is a fairy tale so here's the original:
A version of a folk tale about a girl made of snow and named Snegurka was published in 1869 by Alexander Afanasyev in the second volume of his work The Poetic Outlook on Nature by the Slavs, where he also mentions the German analog, Schneekind ("Snow Child"). In this version, childless Russian peasants Ivan and Marya made a snow doll, which came to life. This version was later included by Louis Lger in Contes Populaires Slaves (1882). Snegurka grows up quickly. A group of girls invite her for a walk in the woods, after which they make a small fire and take turns leaping over it; in some variants, this is on St. John's Day, and a St. John's Day tradition. When Snegurka's turn comes, she starts to jump, but only gets halfway before evaporating into a small cloud. Andrew Lang included this version as "Snowflake" in The Pink Fairy Book (1897).

In another story, she is the daughter of Spring the Beauty and Ded Moroz, and yearns for the companionship of mortal humans. She grows to like a shepherd named Lel, but her heart is unable to know love. Her mother takes pity and gives her this ability, but as soon as she falls in love, her heart warms and she melts. This version of the story was made into a play The Snow Maiden by Aleksandr Ostrovsky, with incidental music by Tchaikovsky in 1873.

In 1878, the composer Ludwig Minkus and the Balletmaster Marius Petipa staged a ballet adaptation of Snegurochka titled The Daughter of the Snows for the Tsar's Imperial Ballet. The tale was also adapted into an opera by Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov titled The Snow Maiden: A Spring Fairy Tale. The story of Snegurochka was adapted into two Soviet films: an animated film in 1952 with some of Rimsky-Korsakov's music, also called The Snow Maiden, and a live-action film in 1969 directed by Pavel Kadochnikov, with music by Vladislav Kladnitsky. Ruth Sanderson retold the story in the picture book The Snow Princess, in which falling in love does not immediately kill the princess, but turns her into a mortal human, who will die.

In February 2012, the Slovenian poet Svetlana Makarovi published a ballad fairy tale, titled Sneguroka ("Snegurochka"), which was inspired by the Russian fairy tale character. Makarovi has had great passion for Russian tradition since childhood.

Woah that got long...anyway, here's the snow child:

And here's the mom (I couldn't choose which parent so I randomly picked the mom):

Sorry about the super long post ^-^"
Edited By Stryker666 on 7/15/2020 at 9:37 PM.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 7/16/2020 at 2:15 AM Post #2575
added a design!
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/16/2020 at 7:18 AM Post #2576
Thank you hon...I will be doing an update later today after work.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/16/2020 at 6:02 PM Post #2577
All right everyone, I have completed my entries thus far updates. Very nice. Let's keep up the great work everyone!
Shimeree
Level 70
Fancy Pants
Threads: 6
Posted: 7/17/2020 at 7:46 PM Post #2578
Fairy Tail: Beauty and the Beast

Beauty and the Beast is the tale of Belle, a beautiful yet bookish young girl, who goes looking for her inventor father Maurice after he goes missing in the woods. It turns out Maurice, after getting lost, sought refuge in a castle only to discover it was kept by a monstrous beast, leading to Maurice being captured and being locked in the dungeons. Belle, after discovering her father locked away in the castle, offers to take his place, to which the Beast agrees. While Belle is locked in this castle, she learns about the history of it and its inhabitants, and also learns that true beauty comes from within.
Belle:
Beast:
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/18/2020 at 7:06 AM Post #2579
I will be doing updates later today after my nap after work. I had a dangerous experience last night due to an unknown food allergy and now after many benadryl later feel like crap. But the updates will be done.
Beaubuddyz
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 157
Posted: 7/18/2020 at 2:08 PM Post #2580
The Snow Queen:

Years before the story takes place, an evil troll creates a magic mirror that disrupts the appearance of everything it reflects. The troll happens to be a headmaster at school and shows the mirror to all of his students. They attempt to take the mirror to heaven, but they accidentally drop it, spreading the shards all over, some falling into people's hearts and eyes, causing them to only see the bad in things.

Years later, Gerda and Kai were at Kai's grandmothers when she tells them a story about "Snow Bee's", which are flurries of snow that the Snow Queen can control.

Months later, Gerda and Kai are playing outside when a shard from the mirror falls into Kai's eye. The only beautiful things to him are the snowflakes he sees through a magnifying glass.

When winter comes, Kai goes out in the snow on a sled, which hitches onto the Snow Queen's white carigde. She reveals herself to Kai by kissing him twice. One to numb the cold, two to make him forget about the life he knew before. A third kiss would kill him.

She takes Kai to her palace, and the people in the village soon decide that he went missing and died. Heartbroken, Gerda still decides to go out to look for him. When she offered her red shoes to the river, she learns that Kai didn't drown.

Gerda then meets a sorceress who wants Gerda to stay with her forever, so she casts a spell and removes all roses from the garden, for that will make Gerda remember. A while later, Gerda sees a rose on the Sorceress' hat, and she cries for she has remembered Kai. Because of her tears, the earth lets her know that Kai is not dead in the earth. She then questions the flowers, but they have no good information so she leaves.

She realizes that it's already autumn and she's wasted time so Gerda hurries along once again. Along the way, Gerda meets a crow who tells her that Kai is in the princess' palace. When she goes there, she figures out that it is not Kai, rather a prince who looks like him.

While traveling away, Gerda is captured by a robber band. However, she befriends a robber girl who tells her that her pet doves saw Kai in the Snow Queen's palace. A captive reindeer tells her that he knows the way there, for that was his home.

SO the robber girl frees Gerda, and she travels with her and the reindeer to the Snow Queen's palace, stopping only twice, at a Lapp woman's home, and a Finn woman's' home.

When Gerda reaches the Snow Queen's palace, she utter's the Lord's prayer, which summons angels who fend off the snowflakes guarding it so she can get inside. When inside, Gerda finds Kai trying to move pieces of ice into characters to buy his freedom, and a pair of skates.

Filled with love, Gerda runs up to him and kisses him. Gerda's tears of happiness melt Kai's heart and he bursts into tears as well. They both get up and dance, and the splinter falls out. When they tire of dancing, they look down to see the word 'eternity' spelled on the ground, the word the Snow Queen wanted Kai to spell.

Freed, Kai and Gerda walk home to play together happily once again/
Edited By Beaubuddyz on 7/18/2020 at 2:53 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 257, 258, 259... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.030 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.