Players 2,541 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,120 843
Generated 653,649 74
Captured 1,186,817 93
Bred 6,364,562 676
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 257 1, 2, 3... 256, 257, 258... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 7/12/2020 at 6:24 PM Post #2561
TOP 3
"COUNTRIES" Challenge

(PLEASE BE SURE TO READ EVERYTHING)

Wow you all did great this week! it was so fun seeing everyones nationalities and where we call came from - though admittedly we are all mostly American! You all had wonderful designs and trust me - we had a hard time choosing winners. We in the staffed had a hard time choosing just three to place!

(Remember if you are chosen, you need to claim your prize before the next deadline otherwise you will forfeit it.)

1st PLACE~
Annoyed's
Design:

(China)

You blew us all away with this design Sunny! It is truly, truly stunning and shows great work with color and thought. The use of the vene was another clever idea - what with dragons being one of China's animals. We all loved your use of colors, great job! For a prize choose from these (1) (2) (3) stables and pick a pair to get a baby from and send a CoD for 20k!

2nd PLACE~
Sunny's
Design:

(Germanyl)

My what a clever design. The tri-color was a wonderful choice and although being slightly plain you pulled this design off and gave it enough pop to shine. Your qits are so beautiful and I for one would love to own them. Good job, send a CoD for 15k!

3rd PLACE~
Koter's
Design:

(United Kingdom)

Koter we call loved this design, the traits you used really replicate your chosen flag amazingly! They show great thought in using the butterfly markings - which give the striped look. This design truly shows your dedication and skill. Good job and I can't wait to see what else you have to make!
Edited By Limor on 7/12/2020 at 6:25 PM.
Annoyed
Level 70
Scout
Threads: 48
Posted: 7/12/2020 at 6:38 PM Post #2562
Oh neat! I'll pass on the offspring though
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 7/12/2020 at 7:01 PM Post #2563
"FAIRY TALES" Challenge
(Please Be Sure To Read Everything.)

It all begins with, "Once upon a time..." ; when you read your "A" typical classic fairy tales. Or usually it does, but not in this case. No. In this case, we the designers will be basing our next designs on the "Fairy Tales" of our choosing. Simple enough, as I am sure we each have our childhood favorites. So please, take the time to select 2 predominant characters from your story of choice, and design a pet only design on them. Just be sure to follow the requirements listed below, and we will see what fairy tales you will bring to the table this week. Good luck designers!!!

Those Whom Have Opted Out: Koterfaye, Sunagakure

~REQUIREMENTS~
1.) Select a fairy tale story of your choosing to base your pet designs on. It does not need to be a classic tale, it can be modern.
2.) Please provide a reference picture that is visible for one and all to see, not a clickable link.
3.) Please give a brief description of what your story is about.

~RULES/GUIDELINES~
1.) All core group rules are in affect/effect.
2.) Keep everything to one post, and to not quote it or repost it. Just edit your post as much as you need to up until deadline.
3.) Do no ignore communications from staff members. As we are here to help you.
4.) Please PING a heads up when you have added to your original post and or changed something. Otherwise it will go unnoticed.

~EXAMPLE~

Fairy Tale Of Choice: The Little Mermaid

The Little Mermaid, is about a 16 year old adventurous mermaid that wants to stand on her own, and be more than what her sisters, father, and or Sebastian want her to be. So much so, that when a handsome prince catches her eye during one of her rebellious ventures she makes a deal with a sea witch known as Ursula to become human so that she can be with said Prince. However, Ursula is a being with her own agenda, and uses Ariel's innocence for her own gain against her father and all those that oppose her. But of course you know how fairy tales usually end. With a happily ever after.

ARIELURSULA
Edited By Celticnuru on 7/19/2020 at 7:03 PM.
Beaubuddyz
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 157
Posted: 7/12/2020 at 7:48 PM Post #2564
Sorry for the late reply. I wasn't able to get on this weekend. I doubt you still want me to change it, XD
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 7/12/2020 at 7:57 PM Post #2565
-- Little Red Riding Hood --

The story of the little girl going to give her grandma cookies. In this story she is travelling through the woods, only to be temped by a wolf. This wolf travels to her grandmother's house, eats her, and then proceeds to eat riding hood. In the original tale riding hood and the grandmother are not saved by a trapper, and instead die in the wolf's stomach. (Snow White is a male base, looks softer)

-- Three Blind Mice --

Although not a traditional fairy tale this is , a fairy tale. The whole story is much longer and includes many more details. In this story tale three mice (who are blind) have to escape the farmer's wife who takes a butcher knife to them - in hope of making them leave their house.

Edited By Limor on 7/16/2020 at 2:14 AM.
Aerith
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 318
Posted: 7/12/2020 at 8:04 PM Post #2566
Thumbelina

An old lady is in dire need of company, and so decides she wants a child to play with and care for. So, she goes to the house of a witch and pleads her to help. So, the witch gives the old lady a single piece of barleycorn and tells her to plant it. So, the woman goes home to plant the seed. A few days later, the seed grows into a flower, and out pops a small child who was only around as small as the old lady's thumb, and so she is given the name 'Thumbelina'. However, one night, Thumbelina, asleep in her walnut-shell cradle, is carried off by a toad who wants a bride for her son. She carries a sleeping Thumbelina to her home and presents her to her son. When the toads fall asleep, Thumbelina wakes up and escapes on a lilypad.

Thumbelina soon has to face the elements and is in dire need of shelter. Soon, winter arrives and an old field-mouse takes Thumbelina into his home. The field-mouse suggests to Thumbelina that she should marry his friend, the mole, who is rich and will provide her with the best care possible. Thumbelina, on the other hand, finds it repulsive to be married to a mole because he would never let her see daylight again. The field-mouse, however, pushes her into marriage and threatens her if she protests.

Thumbelina soon escapes the situation, however, when she finds an injured swallow and nurses him back to health. The swallow allows Thumbelina to climb onto his back and he flies her off to the land of flowers where she meets the prince of flowers. The prince is the same size as Thumbelina and he finds her astonishingly pretty. He gifts her a pair of wings so she can flutter around the fields. He proclaims that the name 'Thumbelina' is much too ugly for such a beautiful girl and re-names her Maia. They marry and it was all happily ever after.

(Sorry for the long explanation, the story is very long and i think I got a bit carried away)

Design
Thumbelina - Field Mouse

Annoyed
Level 70
Scout
Threads: 48
Posted: 7/13/2020 at 7:51 PM Post #2567
Tsarevitch Ivan, the Firebird and the Gray Wolf

A King had a tree with golden apples, but every night one was stolen by the Firebird. Naturally the King wants said bird and tells his sons that half his kingdom, and the right as the heir would be their. The three brothers set off to find the Firebird; the youngest Ivan gets his horse eaten by a wolf. As recompense the wolf offered to be his mount and aid him in his quest. The wolf helps him the whole way and Ivan obtains the swiftest horse in the land, the most beautiful of princesses, and of course the Firebird. Mostly through deceit and theft with some handy shapeshifting from the Wolf along the way. Of course after Ivan obtains all these items his older brothers appear and kill him for the horse, princess, and Firebird. The Wolf helps one last time and brings Ivan back to life and then kills the older brothers for the twice stolen objects that are technically Ivan's.
Design
Ivan & The Gray Wolf
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/13/2020 at 8:06 PM Post #2568
I have set up the direct link to the challenge, updated the hall of fame post 2, and have seen how amazing you have all done just with the start of this challenge. WOW. Keep up the great work guys and gals.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 7/14/2020 at 3:09 PM Post #2569

The Ice Queen
FUN FACT:Frozen is kinda based on this...funnily enough
The story is split into 7 parts,i personally only remember the last one BUT i found a summary of the story online,also the child named Kay also is called Kai in some versions

A hobgoblin has created a magic mirror which magnifies ugly and evil things, the mirror broke and got everywhere.Two small children ,a boy, named Kay, and a girl, named Gerda are neighbors and best freinds.The ice queen visit kay and piece of the magic mirror turns his heart to ice,because of this he starts acting mean to Gerda.
The snow Queen takes kay off with her,Gerda goes and does multiple things to get him back,or to have him return.She eventually find out of the Snow Queen taking Kay from a robber girl.People help her get to the snow queen's palace
The only way to free kay from the magic from it is to remove the pieceof the magic mirror in his heart.The snow queen abandons kay and Gerda eventually finds him,she cries and it melts the mirror in his heart and he returns to normal
They return home together

(yes it's alot....)

I decided to do the two children

Gerda and Kay

Kay i did mostly diffrent shades of blue.because most of the story he's cold and mean to Gerda,and multiple times it says he almost is freezing to death so...

Gerda i wanted to make look as "normal" as possible but add in the warm spring vibes that "Melt" the magic in kay's heart,all the red represents the shoes that she orginally gave up trying to bring him back

After doing these two designs i noticed it's very much winter and summer >~< which fits the two
Edited By Dragongem23 on 7/14/2020 at 3:13 PM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/15/2020 at 8:19 AM Post #2570
ENTRIES THUS FAR - Post 1
"Fairy Tales" Challenge

What a wide range of stories to be told, I see...Very well done so far everyone. You are making excellent strides with in this challenge. Some of these stories I did not know about, and I do enjoy reading. So for me that was a bit of a shock. I look forward to checking them out to see if they are interesting reads. If you see one you are not familiar with, I encourage you to do the same. Check them out and broaden your mind to the potential endless amount of possibilities. For now though, have a look at some of these interesting "Fairy Tales", as these have completed all set forth requirements for this challenge. If you don't see your design, there is a reason for that. It could be that you have yet to submit a design, or you are lacking the completion of 1 or more requirements. PING me or PM me, and I will be happy to explain and or reexamine your challenge posting.

Those Whom Have Need To Submit Yet:

Eyelashviper,

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Limor's Designs:
Fairy Tale Of Choice: Little Red Riding Hood

Fairy Tale Of Choice: Three Blind Mice

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Penami's Designs:
Fairy Tale Of Choice: Thumbelina

ThumbelinaField Mouse

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Annoyed's Designs:
Fairy Tale Of Choice: Tsarevitch Ivan, the Firebird and the Gray Wolf

Ivan The Gray Wolf

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Dragongem23's Designs::
Fairy Tale Of Choice: The Ice Queen

Kay Gerda

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Byteme96's Designs:
Fairy Tale Of Choice: Sleeping Beauty

Maleficent Sleeping Beauty(Aurora)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Stryker666's Designs:
Fairy Tale Of Choice: The Snow Child

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Shimeree's Designs:
Fairy Tale Of Choice: Beauty And The Beast

Belle Beast

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Beaubuddyz's Designs:
Fairy Tale Of Choice: The Snow Queen

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sootybean's Designs:
Fairy Tale Of Choice: Beauty And The Beast

Edited By Celticnuru on 7/19/2020 at 6:36 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 256, 257, 258... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.032 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.