Players 2,541 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,120 843
Generated 653,649 74
Captured 1,186,817 93
Bred 6,364,562 676
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 228 1, 2, 3... 227, 228, 229... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Akirashadowwolf
Level 54
Snow Wars Combatant
Threads: 39
Posted: 5/22/2020 at 3:30 AM Post #2271
Nope, I didn't opt out of this one
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 5/22/2020 at 9:18 PM Post #2272
Awesome start guys to your designs this week. Keep up the great work. If you want to change anything and or add to it, you still have plenty of time. Deadline is Sunday at 5pm CST. You also have until then as well to submit if you haven't already.
Killerbeetle
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 342
Posted: 5/22/2020 at 9:34 PM Post #2273
hey, i fixed my thread. Can you add it to the list of ones that meet the stuff
Sunflora
Level 71
Ghost Writer
Threads: 10
Posted: 5/24/2020 at 12:13 AM Post #2274
Opting out, sorry :( See you for the mandatory challenge
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/24/2020 at 6:05 PM Post #2275
ENTRIES THUS FAR - Post 1
"Everyday Heroes" Challenge

Welcome one and all to another edition of "Entries Thus Far". With in this post, you will find the submissions for this week's challenge that have met all criteria to be considered eligible for placement. These designers have done a remarkable job at producing beautiful pieces that honor our every day heroes. If you don't see your posting here, please by all means check to make sure there are no other ETF postings, then see if you met all requirements. If you have and you still aren't sure what is going on, please contact the staff member/host of the challenge to explain things. It might be it that they will be a part of the next update. Otherwise, the following members above the ETF entries are the members we are awaiting their submissions from and or declaration of opt out.

Those we are awaiting submissions/opt outs from:

WoolooTheDarkLord

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Limor's Designs:

Everyday Hero Of Choice: Garbageman

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Shimeree's Designs:

Everyday Hero Of Choice: Teachers

Everyday Hero Of Choice: Farmers

Everyday Hero Of Choice: Therapists

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sootybean's Designs:

Everyday Hero Of Choice: Law Enforcement

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Animallover966's Designs:

Everyday Hero Of Choice: FIREFIGHTER DOG! AKA FIRE DOG

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Annoyed's Designs:

Everyday Hero Of Choice: National Park Service

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Byteme96's Designs:

Everyday Hero Of Choice: Doctors!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sophiegrace's Designs:

Everyday Hero Of Choice: Doctors

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Celticnuru's Designs:

Everyday Hero Of Choice: Law Enforcement (Police Officers) & Officer Abigail Arias "758"

Everyday Hero Of Choice: Veterinarians

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Koterfaye's Designs:

Everyday Hero Of Choice: Fire Fighter

Everyday Hero Of Choice: Surgeon

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Stryker666's Designs:

Everyday Hero Of Choice: Soldiers/Marines

Everyday Hero Of Choice: Veterinarians

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Akirashadowwolf's Designs:

Everyday Hero Of Choice: Hotel staff

Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/24/2020 at 6:16 PM Post #2276
Hey everyone, I have been told the TOP 3 will be up shortly.
Duckbunny427
Level 69
Nature Walker
Threads: 66
Posted: 5/24/2020 at 6:47 PM Post #2277
Whoop hey everyone! Heres the top 3 for this weeks challenge:
Top 3
Everyday Heroes Challenge

1st place ~
Sophiegraces Design:
Everyday hero of choice: Doctors

Amazing job this week! My only comment would be that the design felt a little plain. Maybe adding some blues or just some more color would help! Cod Celticnuru for 20k and pick a pet from one of the group tabs in their stable~

2nd place ~
Akiras Desin:
Everday hero of choice: hotel staff

Good job this week! My main thought was some of the grays felt a little too dark. Maybe making them slightly lighter would help. Except an item coming soon~

3rd place ~
Celts Design:
Everyday hero of choice: Vet

Nice design! They were slightly dark for a vet who I would imagine wearing white. The lup also felt like it had too much black. Uh I dunno what else to say.
Edited By Duckbunny427 on 5/24/2020 at 7:15 PM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/24/2020 at 6:59 PM Post #2278
"Pets" Challenge
(MANDATORY CHALLENGE)

Welcome one and all to the mandatory challenge. We are doing a challenge based on something close to our hearts this time. We are doing a challenge based on our pets. If you don't have one, then be sure to follow the requirements and do one based on a pet you wish you had. We decided to do this challenge based on pets not solely on the amount of votes it got, but also because of how they have influenced our daily lives. The highs and lows the brought about. How they have been there when we needed them the most. As well as the times they brought that smile to your face. As you can see, I believe "Pets" are a part of the family. They are not simply pets but family. You might not see them the same as I, or you might see them as so much more. That is why you have this chance to experience your compassion and love for your pets. Just remember to follow the requirements, and remember that participation is a must by one and all!

~REQUIREMENTS~
1.) Must keep everything to one post. (Yes you can edit)
2.) Must provide a reference picture of your chosen pet/furry loved one.
3.) Using only colors seen in your chosen pet's reference picture, create a sylestia pet design of your choice. Your can use any species, and any trait you want. So long as the colors used are seen in your reference picture only.
4.) Tell us a little bit about your chosen pet of choice.
**(The 1st to post will be excused from requirements 5 & 6)**
5.) Pick one design from the designer post just before you. Write a brief critique that describes specifics of what worked well. And what did not work well, after which make some helpful suggestions on what they could change that would improve their design.
6.)Please also include with this critique a copy of their design, with a side by side comparison of the suggestions of improvement that you made. (example: Their design next to their design with your suggested improvements.) Be sure to PING the designer as well as the challenge host.

~RULES/GUIDELINES~
1.) All group core rules are in play.
2.) Ask for help if you need help.
3.) Absolutely no opting out is permitted for this challenge.

~EXAMPLE~

Meet: Patrick

Patrick is the love of my life outside of my hubby and children. He is a kitten I rescued that had a series eye infection. He was under weight too. When I took him in, he only weighed 3.2 pounds when he should have been closer to 5. My family referred to him as the "Zombie" cat. His right eye was bulbous and so gross to look at. But not to me. To me he was a lost soul. Something in him called to me on another level. I took him regardless of what others thought, and got him fixed up. Over $700 dollars later (His eye enucleation/removal, all his shots, &neuter), he was able to recover fully and safely. He hasn't forgotten whom gave him his 2nd chance at life. Now close to 7 pounds, my fur baby whom I refer to as my "One eyed wonder kitty" is doing well. He gives me lots of cuddles and is a great addition to the family that everyone loves. His only real bad habit is he likes to trip me up when I need to pee real bad. But I can forgive him for that. He and I have been through so much together, I view him with so much love as if he were another child of mine.

~PRIZES FOR THIS CHALLENGE~

1st Place Will Receive: 110,000g, a pet of their choice from the group tab in my stables(or with in Limor's first stable pairs tab, regens stable, or lup stable), a amulet of youthful illusion, 50 diamonds.

2nd Place Will Receive: 75,000g, a pet of their choice from the group tab in my stables, and a random item.

3rd Place Will Receive: 40,000g, a pet of their choice from the group tab in my stables...

Honorable Mention Will Receive: 20,000g
Edited By Celticnuru on 6/7/2020 at 5:47 PM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/24/2020 at 7:01 PM Post #2279
I will be doing updates as soon as possible on hall of fame/archives and such. Stay tuned folks!
Shimeree
Level 70
Fancy Pants
Threads: 6
Posted: 5/24/2020 at 8:01 PM Post #2280
Pet:Aqua

Aqua was my first, and only pet. Unfortunately, I dont have any pictures of them (I was really young at the time, and so I didn't really take any pictures other than the odd, low-quality photo and I dont really remember where I stored them), but I found this picture that looks almost exactly like them and so I've used this instead (I hope thats ok!). Aqua was a Siamese Fighting Fish, so I couldn't really get any other fish (since Siamese Fighting Fish are very territorial) but I did my best to love and care for them. Even though I couldn't really 'play' with Aqua, they were still a big part of my childhood and my family, and I loved them dearly.

Pet: Nix

As said above, I've only had one pet. However, I have always wanted to have a pet cat. I absolutely adore cats, there are so many cute and pretty breeds. If I were ever to get a cat, I'd absolutely adopt from a shelter, but I absolutely adore Maine Coons and tortoiseshell cats so I decided to base this design of off a Tortoiseshell Maine Coon.
Edited By Shimeree on 5/26/2020 at 6:28 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 227, 228, 229... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.032 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.