Players 2,533 428
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,930 810
Generated 653,745 96
Captured 1,186,876 59
Bred 6,365,217 655
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 212 1, 2, 3... 211, 212, 213... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 4/25/2020 at 2:39 PM Post #2111
All right, but we will see you next week.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/25/2020 at 2:40 PM Post #2112
How, very nice Sunny...Very good. The only issue now is your reference picture is not visible, it appears as a broken link. Please fix before deadline. :-)
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 4/25/2020 at 7:16 PM Post #2113
Just to let you know your image isn't showing up :)

Please add an image before the deadline to qualify.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/26/2020 at 7:29 AM Post #2114
Thank you hon, your image is visible.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/26/2020 at 6:11 PM Post #2115
TOP 3

"Natural Disasters" Challenge
(PLEASE BE SURE TO READ EVERYTHING)

With the next challenge, I wanted to bring a bit of it to the forefront for you. There will be a critique required of you. You do not have to do an altered piece unless you want to, but the critique is needed and you will need to be specific about it. This is not something we will require from you often so please do not be alarmed. Just be sure to follow what the requirements ask of you, and if you have any questions or concerns to ask. Also, the next wonderful individual that will be hosting your challenge for next week is Limor. I will help moderate, but she will be running the show. So please show her some respect and gratitude for her hard work.

With that set a side....

I want to thank each and everyone of you that participated this week. We had a variety of natural disasters that seems to give the lot of your the he-bee jeebees so to speak. And honestly with what you brought to the table, I wouldn't want to be in any of them either in truth. I was also very pleased with some of you thinking out side of the box on this as well, and included traits that made powerful impacts on the over all outcome of your designs. Very nice all of you, very nice job indeed. What I also find amazing is that we actually captured all the major elements so to speak. Fire, Air, Water, and Earth. Amazing right?! I personally think so. But enough of what I think, let's take this next moment to congratulate our TOP 3 this week. They are....

(Remember if you are chosen, you need to claim your prize before the next deadline otherwise you will forfeit it.)

1st PLACE ~
Annoyed's Design:
(Forest Fire)

@Annoyed...You did an amazing job this week with your over all design concept, color schemes, and with the traits you choose. I know you didn't mean to match as much or as well as you did, but it was done and done beautifully. In my personal opinion, Faelora is one of the few species that even I have trouble working with in making a relative decent design. So I personally applaud you for that. And because you did so well with you design this week in representing a forest fire as well as you did you received 1st place. As a result, you can select a pet from the group section of my personal stables free of charge if you want one. If you do not want that, you can take one and sell it or let me know that you want a random item instead. Not only that, but you can send me a COD for 20K as well on top of all that. Please just make sure to collect before the next deadline.

2nd PLACE ~
Akira's Design:
(Drought)

@Akira...Your design symbolizes a great threat that can be quite long lasting for a number of areas around the world. It can be quite devastating and deadline for not just human life, but plant life and animal life as well. It truly is one of the worst natural disasters out there, and your dusty nixi is a very beautiful representation of said disaster. Well done. For your prize, you can choose one of the following...A COD, a pet from the group section of my stables, or a random item. Please let me know as soon as possible.

3rd PLACE ~
Shimeree's Design:
(Floods)

@Shimeree....Your beautiful representation of the raging waters from flash flooding and or flooding in general was brilliantly done. It is a devastating fact that floods can come roaring in at any time without notice, especially in low lying flood plans. Houston is just one city in the entire world that flash floods with just the simplest and smallest of showers. And what makes it so bad is that people don't realize the danger they are in until it is too late. They think, oh it is just a light rain it will be ok. They hop in their vechicle and next thing they know they are being rescued while the water rises above the hood of their car. Which it is a tragedy really. There are so many deaths by drowning due to flooding. Either way, your very chocolate colored Kelpari design is a pretty design. And it we executed very well. Way to go Shimeree!
Edited By Celticnuru on 4/26/2020 at 6:29 PM.
Theialish
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 60
Posted: 4/26/2020 at 6:14 PM Post #2116
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/26/2020 at 6:20 PM Post #2117
That was not necessary.
Theialish
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 60
Posted: 4/26/2020 at 6:24 PM Post #2118
((ok nevermind))
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 4/26/2020 at 6:48 PM Post #2119
"Insects" Challenge

In this challenge me (Limor!) will be your host! I am excited to give you all the details and information needed to complete this challenge. For our insects challenge you will all have to push yourselves to create a design (or more if you so want!) based on the insect world. Push yourselves to find strange and exotic insects - find a challenge in your design. I look forward to see all of y'all's hard work and seeing what you create with this topic of designing!

~Requirements~

1.) You must provide a reference picture of the insect you are basing your design off of so we can better see and understand what you are referring to.
2.) You must keep all designs confined to 1 post only. But try to limit the number of insects you personally use in your designs to no more than 3.
3.) Pick a design from the designer that posted before you and write a brief critique. State specifics on what worked well, versus what did not so they know what to keep and what they should try and work on a little more. You will also need to provide a reference design to showcase the changes you recommend them doing. (Please be sure to PING the designer you are critiquing when you post your design post as well as myself.).
- Please Note: If you receive a critique, please do not think you have to do an edit based on that critique. Just review what they had to say for future reference. If you do though, please place the altered piece next to the original one so we can see the changes you made. Do not copy and paste their critiqued piece they were suggesting and claim it as your own.
4.) You cannot use the species known as Lunemara. Too easy to use, and we want you to challenge yourselves.

~Rules/Guidelines~
1.) All core group rules are in play!
2.) Don't be afraid to ask for help, feedback and or anything. We are here for you!

~Example~
Chosen Insect: Scorpion Fly

This insect (which I have never seen in real life) intrigues me. It cannot sting, yet it looks like a scorpion. It has that fear factor of the the scorpion and the (in my opinion) mostly likely the annoyingness of a real fly doing its buzz buzz buzz over and over around your head.

Killerbeetle
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 342
Posted: 4/26/2020 at 7:37 PM Post #2120
No one was behind me tho so i cant do step 3
Lightning bug/ Firefly

Edited By Animallover966 on 4/26/2020 at 7:37 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 211, 212, 213... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.031 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.