Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 206 1, 2, 3... 205, 206, 207... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 43
Posted: 4/19/2020 at 3:42 PM Post #2051
Alena (Itidaki Street) (honestly dont know is this is part of the Mario universe she was just on the list so I assumed)

(Yes I know it absolutely sucks)
Edited By Insertnamehere34 on 4/19/2020 at 4:02 PM.
Theialish
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 60
Posted: 4/19/2020 at 3:44 PM Post #2052
There's already a Rosalina. Read the rules again.
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 43
Posted: 4/19/2020 at 3:46 PM Post #2053
Honestly, I'm too tired to care. I've been worrying about too much lately and gotten barely any sleep so I'll try another character that I don't know.
Theialish
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 4/19/2020 at 6:36 PM Post #2054
I actually really like your new one!
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 4/19/2020 at 7:18 PM Post #2055
TOP 3

"Super Mario Brothers" Challenge
Created By: Lupveori

This week's challenge proved very interesting among many other things. It was fascinating to see how these designs developed over time, and which characters out of the hundreds available came to light. Thank you so very much everyone that participated this week with one of video games main staples with in the world of entertainment. It was awesome, and I am very pleased with everything you did. Please do keep up the amazing work. For now, please help me congratulate this week's top 3.

They are.....

(If you were selected, you have until next Sunday at 5pm CST to collect your prizes or you forfeit them.)

1st PLACE ~
Bunny's Design:

(Parakarry)

@Bunny....Very well done this week on your submission and taking 1st place in the top 3.
I think you did an amazing job with how well and close you made your design to your reference picture. Way to go. And because you did so well, you deserve your choice of prizes. The first being a pet of your choice from the group section of my stables free of charge. Just let me know which one you would like , or if you would prefer a random item to be sent. You also can send me a COD for 20K. If you have any ideas on challenge, by all means drop me a line privately and we can discuss details. Otherwise, again congratulations and job well done!!

2nd PLACE ~
Sophie's Design:

(Rosalina (Super Mario Galaxy))

@Sophie....You have done a remarkable job yourself Sophie on your design submission.I think you truly worked hard, and took my criticism very well. Even took my suggestion and ran with it. Very nicely done. For your hard work, I would like you to have either a random item from the prize pool or would you like 18K in gold. Let me know either way! Until then keep up the amazing work.

3rd PLACE ~
Annoyed's Design:

(Draggadon Paper Mario: Color Splash)

@Annoyed....For your return work, you did an amazing job with your submission. It was absolutely spot on, and made the character you chose look fierce beyond belief. Way to go there! I truly look forward to seeing what else you have to offer in the coming weeks. Please do keep up the amazing job that you do!!
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 4/19/2020 at 8:24 PM Post #2056
"Natural Disasters" Challenge

With this week's challenge we are going to revisit a page of the D.C.U.'s history book and take another look at "Natural Disasters". But before you begin, it is not the challenge you think. Instead of selecting a random storm or disaster you fancy this is different. With this challenge you need to pick a natural disaster that you do not want to ever experience if ever possible, or have happen again if you have had it happen once before. It is time to face your fear of mother nature and come face to face with that destruction that has been wrought or could be wrought down upon you at any given moment. So put you creative thinking caps on for this one folks, and let's see what you can bring to the table this week. Be sure to follow all requirements and rules.

~REQUIREMENTS~

1.) You must keep all designs you create with in one and only one design post. It doesn't matter if you edit it numerous times. Anything outside of the post will not count.
2.) You must provide a reference picture of the natural disaster that drives fear with in you. A disaster that you would love to never experience or see again if you have once before.
3.) You must provide a brief description of why you chose that natural disaster, and how it strikes fear with in you.
4.) You must create something beautiful from that fear in the shape of a pet design. Or if you would rather create a different digital piece, real life sketch or what have you..Just remember to keep it all to one post.
5.) Your designs cannot be bigger than the example below.

~RULES/GUIDELINES~

1.) All core group rules are in play!
2.) Don't be afraid to ask for help, feedback and or anything. We are here for you!

~EXAMPLE~

Chosen Natural Disaster: Tornadoes

I both fear and love tornadoes. But the real reason I fear them much like I do with hurricanes...If you know they are coming well in advance now a days. The beast rears it's ugly head and bares down on you in such unforgiving ways. Most of the them destructive and non-lethal when in low stages, but the bigger the storm the bigger the threat. And no real amount of protect can save you from it. It is like the finger of God coming down to smite you. But from afar can be one of the most beautiful things you could bare witness to. The scariest point for me though with a tornado was when I was young. My mom wasn't home, and my dad told my sister and I to wait in the hall where we could be protected from the storm. He went out to see if she was coming down the street. He was gone for a long time...So I told my little sister to wait and I would just go to the porch only and see...I didn't step but one foot out before being sucked into the backyard fence by a twister that was not more than a street over from ours. Thankfully my father returned in time to save me. He was a big man, but all the same did I get a lecture that night. My mom was forced to take refuge at work with her co-workers. Outside of a big of damage, everyone was okay. I don't want to experience being sucked in by a tornado ever again.

Edited By Celticnuru on 4/20/2020 at 7:17 AM.
Theialish
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 4/19/2020 at 8:28 PM Post #2057
What if you haven't experienced a natural diaster?
Killerbeetle
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 342
Posted: 4/19/2020 at 8:47 PM Post #2058
Volcanic eruptions. This is a very scary thing and if caught near one it is very hard to escape. The lava moves very quickly as the sky fills with smoke. Covering the ground with ashes.

Theialish
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 4/19/2020 at 9:11 PM Post #2059
Tsunamis

Although tsunamis may sound beautiful, they bring destruction in their wake. It would be traumatizing to see a 30-feet tall wave roar towards you. The screams of dying people and the roar of water make it worse. Did you know that drowning is the second most common cause of death?

Earthquakes

Earthquakes are truely deadly. The rumble of the earth shakes fear into the hearts of many. People are trapped under rubble, and buildings are destroyed. Did you know that an earthquake in Chile actually slowed the Earth's rotation?

Year Without A Summer

Volcanoes can be destructive, but this one is supernatural. The eruption of Mt. Tambora changed the entire world's climate for a whole year! So many diasters and deaths happened that it felt like an apocalypse! Did you know that the famous novel Frankenstein was penned during this time?

Edited By Animaspectra on 4/21/2020 at 9:13 PM.
Shimeree
Level 70
Fancy Pants
Threads: 6
Posted: 4/19/2020 at 9:38 PM Post #2060
Natural Disaster: Floods

Floods, in my opinion, are one of the most terrifying and destructive natural disasters. They're raging masses of water that can appear out of nowhere and then stay around for weeks. Not only is the torrential amount of water absolutely terrifying to me, but the last (and thankfully only) time I was in a severe flood I was when I was very young, stuck 10 km away from home at my vacation care, waiting for someone to pick me up and take me home. Its absolutely terrifying, hiding under chairs in an almost pitch black room praying that not only your family are safe but that you will get out safe too. Thankfully, my vacation care was high up enough to avoid major damage, but parts of the area did flood and quite a few of my friend's houses had been flooded, some up to the second story. Although this flood was a little bit of abnormality (large, sudden storms with heavy downfall throughout the state combined with bad dam drainage) floods higher than 4 m, such as the one I was trapped in, have happened multiple times in the past, and I am absolutely terrified of being trapped in another flood this massive again.

Natural Disaster: Bushfires

After floods, bushfires are the most horrific natural disasters, in my opinion. They can start from the smallest sparks, spread like crazy, and destroy thousands of peoples homes. I'm lucky enough that I haven't personally been affected by bushfires, but a lot of my family live in or close to the bush and some recently lost parts of their houses to the fires. Although I always knew how dangerous and horrible bushfires are, it never really clicked how bad they can be until I went to visit family for Christmas. We were talking about how the fires were close to the people we were visiting's house, and how most of them evacuated but one person stayed to help fight the fires. When we arrived, we drove up the road towards the house, and one side of the road was completely black. All the bush was burnt, charred, and the only thing separating it from my relative's house was a single road. You never really realise how bad bushfires can get until someone you know was in extreme danger because of them.
Edited By Shimeree on 4/22/2020 at 6:14 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 205, 206, 207... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.030 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.